Author Topic: Mancs away 13/5 if their fans permit it  (Read 166730 times)

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Mancs away 2/5
« Reply #2640 on: May 4, 2021, 03:33:22 pm »
Anyone else think G Nev is using Sky Sports as a soap box, to rile up the fans into a frenzy to get rid of the owners, then him & his Posse will ride in on white horses and take over as the saviors of Utd?
Gary Neville driving his own agenda? Surely not.
Not sure he's ever done anything like that before.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2641 on: May 4, 2021, 03:33:56 pm »
Clarified for historical accuracy. ;D

Yeah.  I kind of meant that Chelsea put the game on life support, then City basically killed it. :)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #2642 on: May 4, 2021, 03:37:47 pm »
I am not siding with their idiot fans. I have been to Old Trafford enough times to know how vile their support can be. I am siding with MUST who have joined forces with SoS and are pushing for the same things.

This is what MUST want.

1. Willingly and openly engage and promote the government initiated fan-led review of football and use this as an opportunity to rebalance the current ownership structure in the favour of supporters and not approach this review defensively to fight for the status quo

2. Appoint independent directors to the board whose sole purpose is to protect the interest of the club as a football club, not its shareholders and their focus on profits over results

3. Work with the Manchester United Supporters Trust and supporters more broadly to put in place a share scheme that is accessible to all and that has shares with the same voting rights as those held by the Glazer family

4. Commit to full consultation with season ticket holders on any significant changes to the future of our club, including the competitions we play in

5. Provide a commitment by Joel Glazer that any costs incurred in relation to the creation of, or withdrawal from, the European Super League will be funded solely by the Glazer family and not by the club itself. We note that the Kroenke family have already made this commitment to Arsenal fans.

AL remembered # 5 when hungover MUSTy forgot about it in the document they actually entitled  "the morning after the night before". Nice.

Here is how the glazers read this

1 fund a lobbying effort to create legislation that will kick you out

2 meantime appoint a fan group with veto power on everything you do

3  sell all your shares dirt cheap to supporters until you are outvoted at a minimum

4 inform us of every plan you have for approval that will be withheld on principal unless its buying sancho

5 quit taking money out of the club and put some in instead

Laudable goals no doubt but in what universe will the Glazers even read that through before they pitch it in the bin?

Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2643 on: May 4, 2021, 03:59:47 pm »
Football makes a hypocrite of all of us.

The last few weeks are clear evidence of that whichever way you look. The last few weeks are just a magnified version of the hypocrisy, tribalism and whataboutery that has been present for years and allowed football to get to its current state. That’s not aimed just at pundits, or journalists or 1 set of supporters. It’s pretty much everyone involved in football.

Can agree with this.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2644 on: May 4, 2021, 04:10:54 pm »
AL remembered # 5 when hungover MUSTy forgot about it in the document they actually entitled  "the morning after the night before". Nice.

Here is how the glazers read this

1 fund a lobbying effort to create legislation that will kick you out

2 meantime appoint a fan group with veto power on everything you do

3  sell all your shares dirt cheap to supporters until you are outvoted at a minimum

4 inform us of every plan you have for approval that will be withheld on principal unless its buying sancho

5 quit taking money out of the club and put some in instead

Laudable goals no doubt but in what universe will the Glazers even read that through before they pitch it in the bin?

1. They are not being asked to fund a lobbying effort. They are being asked to co-operate with a government based fan led review of the game.

2. They are asking for Independent directors not a veto.

3. They are not asking the Glazers to sell their shares on the cheap. United are already listed on the New York Stock Exchange but those shares have no voting rights.

4. They are asking to be consulted when the Club wants to make major changes.

5. What they are asking for is that any costs associated with their botched ESL plan to be met by the Glazers themselves and not the club.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2645 on: May 4, 2021, 04:21:53 pm »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2646 on: May 4, 2021, 04:27:32 pm »
Of all the hypocrisy in this thread, this might be the best bit :D

There’s an orange faced chap across the Atlantic who agrees with your method of ‘protest’

Linking people to the politics of fascism because they chose methods of direction action? Got to love the bourgeois liberal hot takes.  :puke2

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #2647 on: May 4, 2021, 04:32:09 pm »
As posted in the ManC thread it turns out ManC has been fighting the PL this whole time over their FFP shenanigans.  Let me know when Neville ways in on what this means for the Saviors of football....

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2648 on: May 4, 2021, 04:45:08 pm »
Linking people to the politics of fascism because they chose methods of direction action? Got to love the bourgeois liberal hot takes.  :puke2

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2649 on: May 4, 2021, 04:56:37 pm »
As posted in the ManC thread it turns out ManC has been fighting the PL this whole time over their FFP shenanigans.  Let me know when Neville ways in on what this means for the Saviors of football....

He probably thinks they were duped into it just like they were the super league, the poor dears

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #2650 on: May 4, 2021, 05:06:46 pm »
1. They are not being asked...

What i outline is what i believe they will interpret that document as really saying/meaning.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #2651 on: May 4, 2021, 05:22:34 pm »

1. They are not being asked to fund a lobbying effort. They are being asked to co-operate with a government based fan led review of the game.

..."use this as an opportunity to rebalance the current ownership structure in the favour of supporters"....

2. They are asking for Independent directors not a veto.

..."whose sole purpose is to protect the interest of the club as a football club, not its shareholders and their focus on profits over results"...

3. They are not asking the Glazers to sell their shares on the cheap. United are already listed on the New York Stock Exchange but those shares have no voting rights.

"put in place a share scheme that is accessible to all .... with the same voting rights "

4. They are asking to be consulted when the Club wants to make major changes.

..."Commit to full consultation with seasons tickets holders"...

5. What they are asking for is that any costs associated with their botched ESL plan to be met by the Glazers themselves and not the club.

"...Costs incurred....will be funded solely by the Glazer family "

Im not saying all those requests are terrible things but how they will be viewed by the Glazers is basically as laughable and most wont be considered for a mili-second.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2652 on: May 4, 2021, 05:26:45 pm »
Im not saying all those requests are terrible things but how they will be viewed by the Glazers is basically as laughable and most wont be considered for a mili-second.

Were the Glazers laughing when the game was called off. Will the Glazers be laughing when fans are back in Stadiums and protesting.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2653 on: May 4, 2021, 05:31:34 pm »
Were the Glazers laughing when the game was called off. Will the Glazers be laughing when fans are back in Stadiums and protesting.

I doubt they'll really give two shits to be honest as long as the share price stays strong.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2654 on: May 4, 2021, 05:32:06 pm »

Why wouldn't they be?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #2655 on: May 4, 2021, 05:35:08 pm »

They probably did have a quiet snigger.

In the immortal words of Sir Gary of Nevilleland........

Are they the worst owners in football? No. Are they the best? No. The idea of screaming about the Glazers every ten minutes, saying they are not good owners, doesn't get us anywhere.

"I'd love owners that pump every penny back into the club on to the pitch, that didn't take out £20 million a year, or whatever they take out in debt against the club. But I can't do anything about it.

"Just stand there and campaign and whinge? Stand on the front of Old Trafford in front of Best, Law and Charlton with my placard up saying 'Glazers out?' I'm not going to do that because I haven't got the solution."

So what’s your solution now Gary? What changed other than you see a chance to somehow get your dream of having a say over the way United is run.

Or how about some quotes from SAF:

"I am comfortable with the Glazer situation. They have been great. They have always backed me whenever I have asked them. I have never faced any opposition.

"They have always been as sensible as they can be in terms of financing the club. They have to invest in the team to maintain the value of their asset. I think there are a whole lot of factions at United that think they own the club.

"They will always be contentious about whoever owns the club, and that's the way it's always been. When the Glazers took over here there was dissatisfaction, so there have always been pockets of supporters who have their views.

"But I think the majority of real fans will look at it realistically and say it's not affecting the team. We've won four championships since they've been there, one European Cup."

Everything was rosey and lovely until the trophies dried up. No problem with the Glazers when they were winning. Now it appears to be about “the good of football”. My arse it is.
#JFT97

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2656 on: May 4, 2021, 05:40:30 pm »
I doubt they'll really give two shits to be honest as long as the share price stays strong.

In 2018 United shares were trading at $26 they are now worth $17.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2657 on: May 4, 2021, 05:44:05 pm »
They probably did have a quiet snigger.

In the immortal words of Sir Gary of Nevilleland........

Are they the worst owners in football? No. Are they the best? No. The idea of screaming about the Glazers every ten minutes, saying they are not good owners, doesn't get us anywhere.

"I'd love owners that pump every penny back into the club on to the pitch, that didn't take out £20 million a year, or whatever they take out in debt against the club. But I can't do anything about it.

"Just stand there and campaign and whinge? Stand on the front of Old Trafford in front of Best, Law and Charlton with my placard up saying 'Glazers out?' I'm not going to do that because I haven't got the solution."

So what’s your solution now Gary? What changed other than you see a chance to somehow get your dream of having a say over the way United is run.

Or how about some quotes from SAF:

"I am comfortable with the Glazer situation. They have been great. They have always backed me whenever I have asked them. I have never faced any opposition.

"They have always been as sensible as they can be in terms of financing the club. They have to invest in the team to maintain the value of their asset. I think there are a whole lot of factions at United that think they own the club.

"They will always be contentious about whoever owns the club, and that's the way it's always been. When the Glazers took over here there was dissatisfaction, so there have always been pockets of supporters who have their views.

"But I think the majority of real fans will look at it realistically and say it's not affecting the team. We've won four championships since they've been there, one European Cup."

Everything was rosey and lovely until the trophies dried up. No problem with the Glazers when they were winning. Now it appears to be about “the good of football”. My arse it is.

If everything was rosy then why were Ratboy and Ferguson commenting about fan protests ?
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2658 on: May 4, 2021, 05:44:59 pm »
Or more from our beloved Gary N.

“I can’t change the ownership of United, no one can. I’m struggling to understand why the ownership have persisted in trusting that management team to oversee the building of a Premier League title winning team since Sir Alex left,” he told the Gary Neville Podcast.

“I saw a statistic two weeks ago that United have the second-highest wage bill in the world. And that’s the squad they’ve got. It’s unforgivable. It really is.”

“I can’t believe the investment that’s been put into the squad in the last five, six, seven years and you end up with that out on the pitch.

“If you don’t lose your job for essentially overseeing that investment, that wage bill, and putting that team out on the pitch then I have to say something is really wrong.

“There’s real talent in that executive team … but in terms of what the club needed to do for a number of years now is put the best in class football operators into that club and they’re not doing it. They’re not doing it and it’s a mess.”

The bold bit is the problem. Nothing about the Glazers not spending money. He hit the nail on the head saying that they have spunked all the money, the lovely money, against the wall.

But suddenly it’s the Glazers fault for not allowing more money to be wasted.

Let’s call it for what it is. This is a smokescreen to try to get owners in who will give them even more money. It’s not about how bad the Glazers are. Read the bold bit again and tell me that this is about saving the game.
« Last Edit: May 4, 2021, 05:57:13 pm by stockdam »
#JFT97

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2659 on: May 4, 2021, 05:45:43 pm »

And ?  Not 24hrs ago your argument was that the price will have dropped since the cancellation of the game,good to see that you've moved on from that.

You must have hero status over on redcaf.

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2660 on: May 4, 2021, 05:46:45 pm »
If everything was rosy then why were Ratboy and Ferguson commenting about fan protests ?

Read it again. Yes they were saying that there was discontent but in the words of SAF:

“But I think the majority of real fans will look at it realistically and say it's not affecting the team. We've won four championships since they've been there, one European Cup."
#JFT97

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2661 on: May 4, 2021, 05:47:24 pm »

And? It was a peak but it's certainly not averaged around that since they floated.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2662 on: May 4, 2021, 05:47:24 pm »
And ?  Not 24hrs ago your argument was that the price will have dropped since the cancellation of the game,good to see that you've moved on from that.

he's flip flopping again, not like Al that
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2663 on: May 4, 2021, 05:50:16 pm »
he's flip flopping again, not like Al that

The best one was him calling for solidarity & then not 2hrs later saying that nobody had called for solidarity  ;D

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2664 on: May 4, 2021, 05:50:42 pm »

United's share price has dropped by nearly 2% over the last few days.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2665 on: May 4, 2021, 05:50:43 pm »
The best one was him calling for solidarity & then not 2hrs later saying that nobody had called for solidarity  ;D
:) :)

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2666 on: May 4, 2021, 05:51:36 pm »

Which is nothing.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2667 on: May 4, 2021, 05:51:53 pm »
Share prices rise, share prices fall it's the way the stock market works

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2668 on: May 4, 2021, 05:52:22 pm »
Is this match going to happen or are we collectively waiting for Manchester United to tell us what suits them best?

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2669 on: May 4, 2021, 05:53:49 pm »

Solidarity with MUST but not with the idiots.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2670 on: May 4, 2021, 05:55:32 pm »
Is it still silence from the PL?  Maybe they’re discussing with MU when this match should be played that would be convenient for MU.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2671 on: May 4, 2021, 05:57:45 pm »

They where also $13 6 months ago and have gone up almost 25% since then.

Cherry picking dates of dips and all time highs does not give a clear view of a stock. 

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2672 on: May 4, 2021, 05:58:23 pm »
Is it still silence from the PL?  Maybe they’re discussing with MU when this match should be played that would be convenient for MU.
They are probably waiting until City seal the PL trophy officially and we are unable to get 4th and then quietly award us the three points and dock a couple of points from Utd but not enough so it stops them getting second place

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2673 on: May 4, 2021, 06:13:23 pm »

Cherry picking dates of dips and all time highs does not give a clear view of a stock. 

Part of that rise though was the Glazers buying back shares from the market to prop up their share price.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2674 on: May 4, 2021, 06:15:20 pm »
Part of that rise though was the Glazers buying back shares from the market to prop up their share price.

Wait, didn't one of them announce in early March he was selling a shed load?

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2675 on: May 4, 2021, 06:16:20 pm »
They are probably waiting until City seal the PL trophy officially and we are unable to get 4th and then quietly award us the three points and dock a couple of points from Utd but not enough so it stops them getting second place

Wouldn’t surprise anyone if that happened.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2676 on: May 4, 2021, 06:18:15 pm »

There's still a lot of money at stake between finishing 5th or 6th and 7th or 8th with European qualification and league placings.

Award us the 3-0 win and let us finish a point above Everton. Finally a bit of karma in a wretched season.
« Last Edit: May 4, 2021, 06:20:17 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline JP-65

• FA/UEFA/FIFA are not fit for purpose
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2677 on: May 4, 2021, 06:21:36 pm »

Yup, NYSE peaked 4 trading days ago, so a majority of stocks are down....amazing that isn't it? ::)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2678 on: May 4, 2021, 06:27:49 pm »
I refer to it as the day football was privatised.

You're right, it's not coming back.  It's dead and gone and the mutated filth that remains is rapidly accelerating.  Nobody is rising up to reclaim it.

Fans are taken for mugs because of their emotional investment into decades - centuries - of storied history in their clubs.  19/6 etc etc.  The "Wall of Champions" is a hook with which to catch the new generation.

Oddly enough, I don't blame FSG for that.  They are what they are.  They may have pushed for the ESL, but there are worse offenders out there.  In a footballing world where money talks, it's get on the boat or be left behind. Like when you're running but your momentum starts threatening to trip you over.

To quote the movie War Games - "The only winning move is not to play".  The moment City came in, the game - which was already on life support - became brain dead.  We've been loving a living corpse for the best part of 15 years, hoping against hope that every hand squeeze or eye twitch under the lid was a sign of life.

If we want football back, we have to stop caring.  We have to stop caring what happens with these clubs, with our club.  We have to give up on what the top tier has become, and abandon it.  But we wont, because we know that they know we can and will be easily replaced.  And we're too stubborn to give them the satisfaction.

bit of a ramble there, apologies.
An excellent reply, not a ramble at all. Right on the money, too. As was Howard's slight amendment.
« Last Edit: May 4, 2021, 06:30:11 pm by Son of Spion* »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2679 on: May 4, 2021, 06:28:06 pm »
Wolfie Neville

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/16/gary-neville-defends-glazer-family-criticism-manchester-united-fans-11166738/

Gary Neville admits he will never protest against the Glazer family and their ownership of Manchester United.

The Glazers took control of United as part of a £790 million takeover in 2005 but the club have been saddled with a huge debt ever since.

United supporters are now urging the Glazer family to sell following the club’s decline during their reign.

But Neville believes that new owners could provide even more problems for United.

‘Are they the worst owners in football? No. Are they the best? No,’ Neville said in an interview with The Times.

‘My biggest problem with the Glazer family over the past seven years is the campaign 2004-06 where Manchester United weren’t successful, Arsene Wenger came in with the Invincibles [Arsenal], Jose [Mourinho] came in [at Chelsea], that’s when there was a real hostility.

‘All of a sudden in 2006 to 2012, where we were getting to three in four Champions League finals, and winning trophies, it went quiet.

‘Then in 2014-15 when we started to get into a period of non-success again, it builds up again.

‘The idea of screaming about the Glazers every ten minutes, saying they are not good owners, doesn’t get us anywhere.

‘I’d love owners that pump every penny back into the club on to the pitch, that didn’t take out £20 million a year, or whatever they take out in debt against the club.

‘But I can’t do anything about it. Just stand there and campaign and whinge? Stand on the front of Old Trafford in front of Best, Law and Charlton with my placard up saying ‘Glazers out?’

‘I’m not going to do that because I haven’t got the solution.’
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.