Author Topic: Champions League Quarter Finals 2nd Leg - Tuesday & Wednesday  (Read 320993 times)

Offline TheoRacle

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC Supporter
Re: Champions League Quarter Finals 1st Leg - Tuesday & Wednesday
« Reply #2360 on: April 1, 2010, 05:15:41 am »
Not a penalty for me either.  Dont think we would have seen a free kick for that outside the area let alone a card.

2nd leg should be good.

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2361 on: April 1, 2010, 05:33:41 am »
Not a penalty for me either.  Dont think we would have seen a free kick for that outside the area let alone a card.

2nd leg should be good.
Again, these small events get erased and somehow people keep remembering the match against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Today, it was not a penalty, Cesc kicked Puyol and dropped asking a penalty. Disgraceful acting from him, harsh penalty and a red card. In the first half, Clichy didn't play the ball at all when he brought Messi down. Where was the referee?

Against Chelsea last season, in the first leg, Henry gets pulled down, and no penalty. That would have given us a huge potential 1-0 advantage. Then Abidal is unjustly red-carded in the second leg.

Going back, when we played Mourinho's Chelsea, we were knocking out Chelsea with a 3-2 scoreline, when Carvalho fouled Valdes and Terry scored the header. 4-2 and we are out. I say fuck it, shit happens, but it occurs to me that people don't notice decisions against Barca.

Hopefully we don't have to experience another refereeing of this kind in the second leg. Not for the benefit of either Barça or Arsenal.

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
« Reply #2362 on: April 1, 2010, 06:28:21 am »
I'm guessing he'll start next week, but it'll be interesting to see how Milito's come back from his injury, as he was a beast of a defender before hand. With Puyol, Pique and the fella's name I cba to even try and spell, there's rumours he'll probably leave at the end of the season, and I think I'm right in thinking Benitez wanted him before he joined Barca.
hi

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2363 on: April 1, 2010, 06:37:45 am »
It is funny how people still don't rate Barca's defense. Alves, Pique and Puyol are known to be shit among many ;D
Perhaps it is true that Barca defense is not as good as attack or midfield, but for such an attacking team, they are the best possible defenders.

These are the defenders who are left 1-on-1 or 2-on-2 situations quite often, possible more often than any defenders of top teams. With so many players committed to attack, they are left alone to play in counter attack situations. Yet, they don't give away many chances to opponents. The amount of times Pique and Puyol won the ball today was sensational. Showed the gulf in class between Barca and Arsenal defenders, IMO. In fact, you could argue that we did the same to ManU in the final last season. I know, a lot is down to our midfield keeping opponent without ball, but when we lose the ball, very rarely Pique and Puyol let players get past them.

So pleased with the performance. Can't go to bed, can't sleep. I will force myself, I can't skip the work...

Offline MagicHat

• Seeks SingleBunny For Professional Relationship And Cosy Nights In
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2364 on: April 1, 2010, 07:01:20 am »
Guardian reporting Fabregas thinks he's out of the World Cup.
Gallas also likely out for the season.
How much will this match end up costing them?

Furious with Wenger for playing them, particularly as he swore he wouldn't rush Gallas back this time

No Fabregas, No Gallas, Bendtner up front.

Bendtner sets up two goals and still gets criticized after all he has done this season. Ridiculous

Ref was poor but don't blame him for the two penalty shouts. How was he meant to see that Clichy didn't get the ball? Puyol, accidentally, impeded Cesc as Cesc drew his leg back to smash the ball, penalty but not a red card.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2365 on: April 1, 2010, 07:20:55 am »
I thought it was a penalty. Perhaps its clumsy, but Puyol clearly impedes what is a definite (imo) goal. Reds probably very harsh, since it's not intentional, but I can see why both decisions were made. Thought the ref was pretty awful actually, he gave far too many fk's to Barca over nothing, I recall an incident were Keita was shielding the ball from Sagna, and the ref just blew up for nothing. Then missed what I thought was a stonewall pen to Messi, and makes that decision at the other end.

Was feeling bad for Fabregas picking up that yellow, thought it was a good old English sliding tackle from the side and he got a part of the ball. He may be a massive twat but going over to Spain and playing at the Camp Nou would have been very special for him I imagine. Then he broke his leg (haha yeah right) scoring the pen so it doesn't matter I suppose. If they have Arshavin, Fabregas and Gallas all out, I think Barca will score more goals than they concede at home. Probably something like 3-1, with Iniesta to return as well.

Puyol and Pique being out does throw a bit of a spanner into the works, but I think a team of Barca's quality have more than capable replacements. After all, the 2 goals they conceded tonight were from turnovers, they bossed the rest of the game. Don't think I've ever seen Arsenal more thoroughly dominated by a team home or away, and they can count themselves very lucky the scoreline wasn't more one-sided. Was thinking how brilliant Almunia was at HT, then sat down and about a minute later thought he was a twat again.

Some beautiful football, but some awful finishing is how i'd sum that game up.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline doikc

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #2366 on: April 1, 2010, 07:23:09 am »
The first 20 min of football will go a long way to end debate that Arsenal are equal to Barca in any way not the work ethic or skill. If this was supposed to be the game of the century one team didn't turn up.

Arsene really needs to learn the lesson from this match. You need ball winning mid-fielders when the team you are playing is Barca... possession in the first half was something like 70% AWAY from home? amazing. The pressing by Barca was relentless how do they manage that throughout the season?
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi. Benitez YNWA

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #2367 on: April 1, 2010, 07:30:06 am »
I dont know what all the fuss about for the first 20mins, Barca didnt score in the first half.  Penalty or not, it is not the first time you've seen a ref gave a bad decision
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #2368 on: April 1, 2010, 07:33:50 am »
I have to say, despite the fact that I honestly cannot stand the fucker, i can't believe that people aren't saying that's not a pen. The dick was pulling his leg back to shoot, on goal, in the box. Puyol ran into where his leg was and stopped him from shooting. I don't think it was a dive, i don't think Puyol meant to do it, but that's nailed on as far as i'm concerned. Perhaps the red was harsh, but middle of the box, clear shot on goal....i've seen reds given for far, far less

http://www.footylounge.com/films//arsenal-barcelona-highlights/cesc-fabregas-2-2-video_423246bc9.html

Watch it again, especially the replay from 0.30 secs. To be fair, looking at that slow motion, the red is harsh, but when you watch it full speed, i can see why it was given.
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline muyuu

• Google Groomer. reddit remain campaigner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #2369 on: April 1, 2010, 08:14:12 am »
If Arshavin and Fabregas are half as injured as they looked yesterday, l´Arse can bid farewell to both the CL and Premiership.

They should be grateful that the scoreline didn't reflect one of the most one-sided performances ever for the away team in the final stages of the CL.
"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #2370 on: April 1, 2010, 09:45:33 am »
It wasn't ineffective. They had 70% of the ball at the Emirates, they created point blank chances. They just didn't take many of those chances. Torres would of buried that tie. People see Zlatans goal and think he played well but he really didn't. A world class striker could of had a hatrick in this match.

But isn't that the definition of "ineffective"? They created loads of chances and only scored twice. The main point of football is not creating chances, it is scoring goals and in that department Barca failed last night despite putting the ball in the net twice. Add to that that they looked quite vulnerable at the back throughout the game, but did a good job not giving you many opportunities to get into those positions...

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #2371 on: April 1, 2010, 10:01:10 am »
Credit to Arsenal for the comeback but if this had been a boxing match then Arsenal would have been declared dead at 8.05pm.

Barcelona must be kicking themselves because the tie should have been out of sight.  How they are not taking a 3 or 4 goal lead to the Nou Camp I don't know.  It would have given them a chance to perhaps rest one or two before El Classico.

Why Arsenal tried to go blow for blow with Barcelona I'll never understand.  You could see that Arsenal were not used to playing without the ball because their concentration levels were so poor.  Quite often Barcelona found themselves with 2 or 3 free at the back post.

Big job for Arsenal next week but I wonder how much Wenger will have learned from this match and how the psychology will work consider Arsenal were down and out with half an hour to go only to give themselves some hope.

Offline Hank Scorpio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #2372 on: April 1, 2010, 10:03:42 am »
Oh, btw, the Barcelona defence is excellent. 

Alves is one of the best proactive winners of the ball in the game.

Offline Livid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2373 on: April 1, 2010, 10:49:13 am »
Barcelona should try and get Pippo Izaghi on a free.
He'd score a shitloads for them.
If it bothers you that much that your wife couldn't join the 'Coloured Society', I suggest you divorce your wife and marry a black woman.  Problem solved.

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #2374 on: April 1, 2010, 10:50:21 am »
The pressing by Barca was relentless how do they manage that throughout the season?
Rotation and a big, high quality squad. We'd be like that (pressing wise anyway) if we had more cash/time for quality squad players to come from the youths en masse.
But isn't that the definition of "ineffective"? They created loads of chances and only scored twice. The main point of football is not creating chances, it is scoring goals and in that department Barca failed last night despite putting the ball in the net twice. Add to that that they looked quite vulnerable at the back throughout the game, but did a good job not giving you many opportunities to get into those positions...
Quite agree - I reckon Guardiola would be fuming after letting that 2-0 slip, and some of the missed chances were absolutely criminal. For all the wanking about Xavi's passing and emphasis on Ibrahimovic it was the former who missed two absolute sitters, where the latter did what you'd expect from a top striker - miss some, but never let it affect him and ultimately punished them.

EDIT:

Surprised at how many people think Arshavin would be a key figure in the second leg - he can't do anything without the ball and does very little to actually win it back. It's no coincidence Arsenal improved when he was taken off for Eboue. If Arshavin plays at Camp Nou they have no chance whatsoever of successfully pressing Barca high up the pitch. That said, I'd put money on Wenger starting him anyway, I'm not convinced he's ever figured out that all the ball skills in the world are worthless if you can't actually win the ball proactively in the first place.

Oh, btw, the Barcelona defence is excellent. 

Alves is one of the best proactive winners of the ball in the game.
Quality player, still makes me weep that we missed out on him due to an unwillingness to stump up a paltry £12million thanks to a ludicrous per player transfer ceiling imposed by the prior board. *sigh*. For someone who attacks so much as well you rarely see him caught out the way Maxwell was for Arsenal's opener.
« Last Edit: April 1, 2010, 10:54:53 am by hesbighesred »
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2375 on: April 1, 2010, 10:58:32 am »
You have to give it to Arsenal fans. You can't knock them. There were a load of them on the radio this morning who still think they can go through because "Barca have their two centre halves missing". Yeah because Milito and Yaya Toure are really average aren't they? This is the same Barca team who had three of their first choice back four missing in the final against the Mancs last season and still didn't give them a kick.

I'll give Arsenal credit for their comeback (Walcott changed the game) but Barca completely took their foot off the gas after scoring the 2nd. The first 30 minutes was probably the best spell of football I've seen in years. Arsenal just couldn't get near them. I could watch Xavi play all day.

Arsenal will have to score at least 2 in the Nou Camp to go through because there isn't a hope in hells chance that Barca won't score at home against that defence.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2376 on: April 1, 2010, 11:01:46 am »
Didn't watch much of the match, but the Arsenal 'penalty' was laughable. Three Arsenal players could and should have been sent off. And to see Wenger accusing Barcelona of getting stuck in against this bunch of clueless long ball thugs is hilarious. Barcelona also should have had a definate penalty and could have scored 15 goals by the end of the game.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline MagicHat

• Seeks SingleBunny For Professional Relationship And Cosy Nights In
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2377 on: April 1, 2010, 11:12:51 am »
Three? I could see Song for persistent fouling and whining to the ref but the other two?

Offline Hank Scorpio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #2378 on: April 1, 2010, 11:19:35 am »
Barcelona should try and get Pippo Izaghi on a free.
He'd score a shitloads for them.
They had their Pippo (and then some) with Eto'o.  He would have had a hat-trick inside 15 minutes last night.

I understand Eto'o can be a difficult personality but there are very few players who are as clinical or work as hard as him.  He was the perfect front man for Barcelona.  It's difficult to question Guardiola but, imo, his decision to sell Eto'o and bring in Ibrahimovic is something he can be pulled up on.

There are a number of strikers who I would have had ahead of Ibrahimovic.  I would have taken Milito or even Vucinic ahead of him.  Not saying that Ibrahimovic is a bad player, he is clearly talented but he has always struck me as 'anti-Barcelona' type of player if that even makes sense.

Heck, they could have got me to play up front.  I can be lazy and miss chances.  I can also tell team mates how they should be playing the ball to me.  I can even miss chances and blame it on someone else.  But I'll have moments of flair and score some goals.

I also have a big nose.

Offline the_prodigal_s0n

• Whats occurrin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2379 on: April 1, 2010, 11:24:53 am »
Barca should shred Arsenal to pieces next week. In the final last year, how many defenders were Barca missing? Yet they still won comfortably. If Arsenal can't even get the ball then how can they get at Barca's defence?

Iniesta was missing, Messi had a poor game, yet Barca still tore Arsenal apart. What an incredible team. It should be interesting next week.

Offline Hank Scorpio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #2380 on: April 1, 2010, 11:34:43 am »
Barca should shred Arsenal to pieces next week. In the final last year, how many defenders were Barca missing? Yet they still won comfortably. If Arsenal can't even get the ball then how can they get at Barca's defence?
I know Arsenal are getting a lot of criticism at the moment but they have a lot of talented ball players, maybe not on the same level as Barcelona, but close.

The key difference between the two sides is what you mention above.  It's what Barcelona do when they do not have the ball.  They hunt to get it back and it's controlled aggression.  You could Arsenal were not used not having the ball because they didn't have a gameplan to win it back.

Credit to the Barcelona coaching because to get a set of players who are so talented with ball to work so hard when they do not have it is quality.  They don't necessarily have a ball winner, they all do it.

Offline the_prodigal_s0n

• Whats occurrin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2381 on: April 1, 2010, 11:37:02 am »
I know Arsenal are getting a lot of criticism at the moment but they have a lot of talented ball players, maybe not on the same level as Barcelona, but close.

The key difference between the two sides is what you mention above.  It's what Barcelona do when they do not have the ball.  They hunt to get it back and it's controlled aggression.  You could Arsenal were not used not having the ball because they didn't have a gameplan to win it back.

Credit to the Barcelona coaching because to get a set of players who are so talented with ball to work so hard when they do not have it is quality.  They don't necessarily have a ball winner, they all do it.
Yeah, what makes Barcelona so great is their incredible ability to press so strongly. Their fitness levels are amazing. Time and time again when Arsenal won the ball they were immediately surrounded by three or four Barcelona players and lost it immediately. They had no answer to it, and I doubt they'll be able to learn one in a week.

Offline the_prodigal_s0n

• Whats occurrin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2382 on: April 1, 2010, 11:39:27 am »
Oh, and what a cringeworthy article:

Selfless to the end, Cesc Fábregas embodies the spirit of a leader

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/apr/01/cesc-fabregas-arsenal-barcelona

Offline Hank Scorpio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #2383 on: April 1, 2010, 11:45:22 am »
Yeah, what makes Barcelona so great is their incredible ability to press so strongly. Their fitness levels are amazing. Time and time again when Arsenal won the ball they were immediately surrounded by three or four Barcelona players and lost it immediately. They had no answer to it, and I doubt they'll be able to learn one in a week.
True.

But there is no point, for example, of Alves getting tight to Nasri, if the options are not closed off.  When Alves gets tight he stops Nasri turning but Xavi, Busquets, Keita are stopping the passing options.

Barcelona are 2 or 3 passes ahead.  That's done through coaching.

Offline matchyg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2384 on: April 1, 2010, 11:52:56 am »
Arsenal are strong away from home, I think... After a draw, they won at San Siro, the season after Milan won the CL. I want Arsenal to go through, Arsenal and Bayern.
As above, so below.  As within, so without.
Magna est veritas et prevalebit

Offline beardsley4ever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2385 on: April 1, 2010, 11:53:20 am »
Bayern - Lyon
Barca - Inter

That would do me!

Offline Arshavin23

• Main Stander
  • "I didn't see it" - Arsene Wenger
« Reply #2386 on: April 1, 2010, 11:53:53 am »
It was just like 2-6 performance against Madrid last season. Only we didn't finish even a fraction of our chances. Wow, hopefully it doesn't haunt us back in the second leg.

And this match also showed why I want Xavi to win the Golden Ball. He has not the abilities of Messi or Ronaldo, but what he does, he does better than anybody in the world, and so consistently, that this guy deserves it. Today, he shat on Cesc in particular and Arsenal midfield in general. That's why Cesc doesn't and shouldn't start for Spain.

Cesc Fabregas wasn't even 50% you could tell he was still injured from the beginning. Xavi is a world class player though he ran the show i have to admit. We have a chance, Walcott should start at the nou camp he would tear Maxwell/Abidal apart. If Y.Toure starts CB he could give him a good run for his money aswell. Impressed by Denilson yesterday aswell.

Offline The Manhattan Project

• snood fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • I Have Become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds
« Reply #2387 on: April 1, 2010, 11:54:12 am »
Barca could have been about 8-0 up at half-time. They took their foot off the pedal after going 2-0 up and allowed Arsenal to get back into it, although it looks as though Fabregas sacrificed his leg to score that penalty. I still think Barca will finish the job at the Nou Camp.

As for Man Utd, other than the first 60 seconds, Bayern dominated that game. With Rooney out and Robben/Schweinsteiger back for the second leg, hopefully they can win the tie.
china syndrome 810512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 59118 identification unknown 113
source transmission 4121 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 0101505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 010414 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #2388 on: April 1, 2010, 11:54:39 am »
How I wish we'd signed Dani Alves :( thanks alot Coco. Thought he and Maxwell were top notch yesterday, first half especially.

Offline Hank Scorpio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #2389 on: April 1, 2010, 11:57:13 am »
No more comments on Dani Alves to Liverpool.

Each time I see him play I die a little.

Offline Arshavin23

• Main Stander
« Reply #2390 on: April 1, 2010, 12:00:39 pm »
Anything can happen in football though i love being underdogs

Offline The Manhattan Project

• snood fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • I Have Become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds
« Reply #2391 on: April 1, 2010, 12:02:41 pm »
How I wish we'd signed Dani Alves  thanks alot Coco.

Based on what I've heard. We offered 7M but Sevilla wanted 8M, and Coco said no, right?

He was a monster down that flank yesterday.
china syndrome 810512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 59118 identification unknown 113
source transmission 4121 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 0101505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 010414 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave

Offline The_Cutter

• It must be Summer the TdF is on and The Cutter appears!
  • Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #2392 on: April 1, 2010, 12:04:02 pm »
No more comments on Dani Alves to Liverpool.

Each time I see him play I die a little.
Just focus on the fact that we missed on Simao, dodged a bullet there as well.  ;)
"A story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end . . . but not necessarily in that order." Jean-Luc Godard

'I'm sorry Wayne. Please finish your cider.'

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2393 on: April 1, 2010, 12:04:22 pm »
if arsenal want to give themselves a chance maybe bendtner should twat nasri with a golf club a couple of days before the game. they both score. job done.

Offline Arshavin23

• Main Stander
« Reply #2394 on: April 1, 2010, 12:05:44 pm »
Based on what I've heard. We offered 7M but Sevilla wanted 8M, and Coco said no, right?

He was a monster down that flank yesterday.

Barcelona paid 23.5mil for him not worth it in my opinion. He would get exposed  for attacking too much in the english league.

Offline eric_cartman

• Kopite
« Reply #2395 on: April 1, 2010, 12:06:17 pm »
if arsenal want to give themselves a chance maybe bendtner should twat nasri with a golf club a couple of days before the game. they both score. job done.

hehe can't really imagine any of them doing that
LIVERPOOL FC

Offline Arshavin23

• Main Stander
« Reply #2396 on: April 1, 2010, 12:07:14 pm »

I remember when Liverpool was playing at the nou camp. Everybody wrote them off but they were magneficent.

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2397 on: April 1, 2010, 12:09:37 pm »
I remember when Liverpool was playing at the nou camp. Everybody wrote them off but they were magneficent.

yeah. it was arbeloa's debut for us and he was marking messi. he didn't give him a kick. sissoko was also a monster in that game.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #2398 on: April 1, 2010, 12:10:37 pm »

Barcelona paid 23.5mil for him not worth it in my opinion. He would get exposed  for attacking too much in the english league.

I think I could just about have lived with a bit of the exposure.

:)

Offline Arshavin23

• Main Stander
« Reply #2399 on: April 1, 2010, 12:12:50 pm »
yeah. it was arbeloa's debut for us and he was marking messi. he didn't give him a kick. sissoko was also a monster in that game.
Can't wait for the return leg. I think we have a chance though nearly everyone is writing us off. We need to expose Barcelona's back line. Walcott needs to run at players more...