Author Topic: Steven Gerrard  (Read 330850 times)

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Steven Gerrard
« Reply #3520 on: November 17, 2011, 01:45:44 pm »
if you think lucas is the best we have , then that in itself says it all . i look at spurs midfield and they are scary compared to us , lucas is not really brazillian either as his parents are from moldova so we have a eastern player that is ok ish , we need players who can go by people and create chances but also get in the box and convert , sadly we have none of these only gerrard and how long will it be before he comes back , we cant still be hoping everything on him .....again!!!!!! . and i thought skills to pay the bills was ok too ha ha ha ha
Are you here all week?

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3521 on: November 17, 2011, 01:46:37 pm »
I look forward to your further insight in the weeks to come

To be fair, he's essentially saying Lucas doesn't have the 'skillz to pay the billz'. And who can argue with that?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3522 on: November 17, 2011, 01:47:12 pm »
To be fair, he's essentially saying Lucas doesn't have the 'skillz to pay the billz'. And who can argue with that?

Very few Moldovans ever have.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline TheBionicCarrot

• Main Stander
  • Make us dream...
« Reply #3523 on: November 17, 2011, 01:57:10 pm »
... lucas is not really brazillian either as his parents are from moldova so we have a eastern player that is ok ish ...

For years now I have been staunchly on the Lucas side of the Great Lucas Debate.  This has been in the face of all sorts of perefectly rational arguments about his limitations, weaknesses, flaws and deficencies - arguments that I have been able to quite firmly come to grips with and dismiss in my own mind.  I have always been totally decisive - he is a cracking player who I like a lot... 

But that was until now.  HE'S NOT EVEN A PROPER BRAZILIAN!!!!  Oh. My. God.  Why weren't we told?  In the name of all that is sacred - MOLDOVAN you say?!  And there I was - stupid sap that I am - defending this charlatan come hell or high water.  All the time he was laughing at me - and it wasn't even a BRAZILIAN laugh.

Thank you my friend.  You have enlightened me.  Down with Lucas.  (He's not really Brazilian).

Next thing you know it'll emerge that Danny Agger is actually Finnish... <shudder>
Our lads come from all over the place
They talk ded funny and they play ded great

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3524 on: November 17, 2011, 02:03:20 pm »
if you think lucas is the best we have , then that in itself says it all . i look at spurs midfield and they are scary compared to us , lucas is not really brazillian either as his parents are from moldova so we have a eastern player that is ok ish , we need players who can go by people and create chances but also get in the box and convert , sadly we have none of these only gerrard and how long will it be before he comes back , we cant still be hoping everything on him .....again!!!!!! . and i thought skills to pay the bills was ok too ha ha ha ha

I <3 this fella.

can we keep him?

Anymore siK rhymes lad?

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3525 on: November 17, 2011, 02:12:41 pm »
Unbelievable Benteke (please ban me mods, I am not worthy to post in this forum ) .

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3526 on: November 17, 2011, 02:23:58 pm »
Are you here all week?

There's better. Look at his post history. 2nd post.

HI all I MUST SAY THAT AFTER WATCHING TONIGHTS GAME AGAINST BRAGA WE LOOKED LIKE A TYPICAL ROY HODGSON SIDE AS IN LONG BALLS ALL NIGHT , UP UNTIL CARROL PLAYED HIS FIRST GAME WE WERE PLAYING SOME DECENT FOOTBALL BUT AFTER TONIGHTS GAME  I HOPE WE DONT KEEP PLAYING LONG BALL GAME OTHERWISE WE NEVER WIN ANYTHING PLAYING LIKE THAT , I PREFER THE PASS N MOVE GAME THAT KENNY HAS BEEN PLAYING UP UNTIL NOW , WHICH BRINGS ME TO SAY THIS ,ARE WE GOING TO BE A LONG BALL TEAM NOW CARROL IS FIT AND READY , I REALLY HOPE WE DONT , THIS FOOTBALL TONIGHT THAT WAS PLAYED NEEDS TO BE PUT TO BED STRAIGH AWAY AND GET THE BALL ON THE DECK , WE WERE MADE TO LOOK LIKE A DIVISION 2 TEAM THE WAY WE WERE PLAYING .

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=272422.msg8365355#msg8365355
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #3527 on: November 17, 2011, 02:36:52 pm »
Jesus. Must have snuck in at half term and somehow stayed.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3528 on: November 17, 2011, 02:36:59 pm »
To be fair, we were atrocious against Braga.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3529 on: November 17, 2011, 02:39:50 pm »
Very few Moldovans ever have.

Viorel did alright ;)

Thank God Lucas has Italian ancestry else we'd be really fucked.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3530 on: November 17, 2011, 04:21:48 pm »
who's paying the bills though?

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #3531 on: November 17, 2011, 04:30:43 pm »
who's paying the bills though?
Skillz17

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #3532 on: November 17, 2011, 05:39:48 pm »
it is about gerrard but..... im afraid he will never be the same again .. i hope he comes back bigger than ever but u ntil he does charlie is the best we got in midfield and im sorry but he doesnt have the' skills to pay the bills' for me too slow and loves looking at his own passes abit jamie redknapp me thinks
You've made 7 posts on this forum, and every single one of them is either negative or full of shit towards Liverpool. Go away.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline Nazi Dickhead

• Legacy Fan
  • Man moth?
« Reply #3533 on: November 17, 2011, 05:45:17 pm »
Bench for the Chelsea game ? I have no idea about ankle infections, is it a type of injury that is likely to come back if he plays to soon?
-YNWA-

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3534 on: November 17, 2011, 06:48:31 pm »
Bench for the Chelsea game ? I have no idea about ankle infections, is it a type of injury that is likely to come back if he plays to soon?
I don't think he's back with the squad yet is he ? Doubt he'll be available this week.

Offline RojoLeón

• Brentie's #1 fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3535 on: November 17, 2011, 06:55:21 pm »
Jesus. Must have snuck in at half term and somehow stayed.

its great that the remedial schools are teaching them to use the interwebs though - allows even the most challenged to participate in the global information community

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #3536 on: November 17, 2011, 07:00:20 pm »
My physio knows some of Brukner's mob and although they never thought this would be the case, the worry was that if the groin infection wasn't deal with / worse than expected then it could have spread to the pelvis. Having the actual bone infected is a very serious situation - you need to get rid of the infected bone to avoid amputation. Essentially the infection COULD have been career threatening for Gerrard...but it wasn't that bad and so isn't an issue now. I asked my physio about Gerrard's current infection and he said that could be anything and almost certainly not linked to the previous infection.

I heard similar too mate, I posted on here way back that the infection had actually started to damage the pelvis, but anyroad it's a scary thought either way.

Offline Yasar

• Phantom Desk Shitter
  • Kopite
  • Doug Stanhope appreciation society
« Reply #3537 on: November 18, 2011, 12:52:07 am »
For years now I have been staunchly on the Lucas side of the Great Lucas Debate.  This has been in the face of all sorts of perefectly rational arguments about his limitations, weaknesses, flaws and deficencies - arguments that I have been able to quite firmly come to grips with and dismiss in my own mind.  I have always been totally decisive - he is a cracking player who I like a lot... 

But that was until now.  HE'S NOT EVEN A PROPER BRAZILIAN!!!!  Oh. My. God.  Why weren't we told?  In the name of all that is sacred - MOLDOVAN you say?!  And there I was - stupid sap that I am - defending this charlatan come hell or high water.  All the time he was laughing at me - and it wasn't even a BRAZILIAN laugh.

Thank you my friend.  You have enlightened me.  Down with Lucas.  (He's not really Brazilian).

Next thing you know it'll emerge that Danny Agger is actually Finnish... <shudder>

:lmao
They proved that if you quit smoking, it will prolong your life. What they haven't proved is that a prolonged life is a good thing. I haven't seen the stats on that yet.
-Bill Hicks

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #3538 on: November 18, 2011, 01:07:24 pm »
Fine. But would some capital letters and no text speak be ok? Not to mention fewer exclamation marks?

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3539 on: November 18, 2011, 01:24:51 pm »
I don't think he's back with the squad yet is he ? Doubt he'll be available this week.

BBC preview of the game says he won't be taking part

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #3540 on: November 18, 2011, 01:26:39 pm »
Mark its not about making me happy, or stopping my eyes from bleeding. Its more about the forum rules :wave

Anyway any updates on Gerrard fitness?

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #3541 on: November 18, 2011, 01:28:04 pm »
Ah yes Lucas the Moldovan with Moldovan parents. But his Dads brother, Lucas's uncle, Leivnha must also be Moldovan but managed to play for Brazil to. Strange for a Moldovan that, he must have been born in Sao Paulo Moldova in 1949.
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3542 on: November 18, 2011, 01:32:24 pm »
Anyway any updates on Gerrard fitness?

Nothing new since Kenny said he's going brilliantly.
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3543 on: November 18, 2011, 01:43:39 pm »

I know it's Children in need day today but any chance of a whiparound to help this poor Moldovan fella pay his billz.

Yourcash can help Lucash the fella with no skillz pay his billz.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online RedGuy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3544 on: November 18, 2011, 02:18:00 pm »
Named 10th best player to play in the Champion's League, according to a top 50 by the tournament's official magazine.