Author Topic: Wolverhampton Wanderers  (Read 64084 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers
« Reply #160 on: December 29, 2019, 08:57:34 pm »
Typical woman, always looking at the male form.  :D

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: December 29, 2019, 09:00:16 pm »
No footballer should be the shape of Adama Traore, surely?

From this, in 2013 I think?

To this ;D

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #162 on: December 29, 2019, 09:06:48 pm »
Thought it was a bit mad when they paid Ł20 mill or whatever it was for him, but he's turning into a very good player.

Has he got a chance at making the Spain squad for the Euros?

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: December 29, 2019, 09:10:23 pm »
Living in Middlesbrough then Wolverhampton rather than Barca. You can still tan.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: December 29, 2019, 09:12:56 pm »
Living in Middlesbrough then Wolverhampton rather than Barca. You can still tan.

Yeah just deleted my post  ;)

I've been writing a spreadsheet most of the day, brain is fried.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 09:15:02 pm by Red-Soldier »

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: December 29, 2019, 09:15:17 pm »

To this ;D

looks a bit like Lennox Lewis with that hair

Offline Chig

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA!
« Reply #166 on: December 29, 2019, 09:47:29 pm »
The way he tucks in his jersey and have them shorts pull up to his chest is quite a sight to behold.
KD7 SG8 RF9 JB10

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #167 on: December 29, 2019, 10:42:20 pm »
Thought it was a bit mad when they paid Ł20 mill or whatever it was for him, but he's turning into a very good player.

Is he though? He will be 24 soon - still really, really rough around the edges.

Took his goal well last night but so many instances he got into good positions and could have crossed first time or taken a touch and cross and crossed but he insisted on putting his head down and taking the player on. Not sure his decision making is good, nor his end product.

Looks hugely frustrating to me.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: December 29, 2019, 11:06:18 pm »
I'm always afraid that Traore will be dropping a flying elbow from the top rope one of these days. Or will suplex someone.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #169 on: December 30, 2019, 12:00:53 am »
Pure fucking Brexit these. Even Coady seems a bit of a tit.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: December 30, 2019, 12:07:51 am »
Adama looks like he's clearly been taking the compound V plus he has the same initials as the A-Train lol

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #171 on: December 30, 2019, 12:08:28 am »
The way he tucks in his jersey and have them shorts pull up to his chest is quite a sight to behold.

Makes him look like a complete tosser...

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: December 30, 2019, 04:57:52 am »
Pure fucking Brexit these. Even Coady seems a bit of a tit.

Coady's great, straight forward fella, ex-player and a big fan, like him a lot. Got nothing against the squad either, half of which is Portuguese with a manager who doubles as a decent man. Their fans, however, do sound like a bunch of Brexit loving tossers.

Offline Bjornar

• Kopite
« Reply #173 on: December 30, 2019, 05:09:43 am »
Is he though? He will be 24 soon - still really, really rough around the edges.

He's clearly very good. It's a strange kind of football snobbery IMO to not rate players who mainly get by by being great athletes. It's a sport, it's allowed to be big, strong and fast.

Online Bullan

• I can't believe I ate the whole thing...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speed of The Sound Of Loneliness
« Reply #174 on: December 30, 2019, 05:20:25 am »
That was the most over the top celebration I've ever seen haha, I get he was happy with himself but fucking hell!

19 isn't he? Scoring his first goal in the Premiership against the World And European Champions just before half time, I'd celebrate like a loon myself.

That aside this is the second game in a row I have watched Wolves and by Zeus'es nipples they are a good football team and clearly on the same PED's as Klopps boys as they just kept running and running.

No comment on the fans, but they are a proper football team who are a credit to their manager and I wish there were coaches like Nuno and Wilder and less of the LMA dino's.
I hate every ape I see.
From chimpan-a to chimpan-z,
No, you'll never make a monkey out of me.
Oh, my God, I was wrong,
It was Earth all along.
You finally made a monkey...

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #175 on: December 30, 2019, 06:33:32 am »
Anyone know what the alleged incident between one of their players and a ball boy?

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: December 30, 2019, 08:08:18 am »
Wolves are good team, well coached and nice to see they're on the same PED programme as us. ;D

You wouldn't begrudge Neto scoring if he hadn't ran off pouting like a tart, spaghetti arms and sliding in front of the main stand giving it the big one. Fucking hilarious it got chalked off after that.

Adama Traore could do with losing a stone, like most bodybuilders when they play sport, he looks like bambi on ice at times trying to coordinate his body and feet.

Their fans are pure Brexit though. What is it about clubs from the Midlands that have to sing all their songs in a cockney accent.. :lmao

« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 08:11:06 am by OneTouchFooty »

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: December 30, 2019, 09:09:34 am »
Anyone know what the alleged incident between one of their players and a ball boy?

Sounds like something and nothing. From what I’ve heard alleged it was a Liverpool throw, the ball boy just held on to the ball waiting to give it to a Liverpool player, who was not immediately forthcoming as they were just running the clock down a bit.  Jonny went to grab the ball to give it Robertson and may have been a bit too aggressive.  I don’t think anyone was hurt, but as the ball boy is a minor then if there is a complaint the club are duty bound to investigate it.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: December 30, 2019, 10:36:23 am »
Wolves are good team, well coached and nice to see they're on the same PED programme as us. ;D

You wouldn't begrudge Neto scoring if he hadn't ran off pouting like a tart, spaghetti arms and sliding in front of the main stand giving it the big one. Fucking hilarious it got chalked off after that.

Adama Traore could do with losing a stone, like most bodybuilders when they play sport, he looks like bambi on ice at times trying to coordinate his body and feet.

Their fans are pure Brexit though. What is it about clubs from the Midlands that have to sing all their songs in a cockney accent.. :lmao

I noticed that, sounded more like we were playing Arsenal.

Not looking forwards to the game at theirs, it is the one game this season were we could lose our unbeaten run.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: December 30, 2019, 11:34:20 am »

Said the same myself at the game yesterday.

What the hell is it that makes those Midlands clubs fans so small time.  Leicester, Wolves and Villa (in that order) are loathsome.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: December 30, 2019, 11:37:14 am »

Not looking forwards to the game at theirs, it is the one game this season were we could lose our unbeaten run.

Nah, if anything they are more dangerous away from home than at home.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2019, 11:41:41 am »
Sounds like something and nothing. From what I’ve heard alleged it was a Liverpool throw, the ball boy just held on to the ball waiting to give it to a Liverpool player, who was not immediately forthcoming as they were just running the clock down a bit.  Jonny went to grab the ball to give it Robertson and may have been a bit too aggressive.  I don’t think anyone was hurt, but as the ball boy is a minor then if there is a complaint the club are duty bound to investigate it.

I was sat in KOP near corner flag and saw it clearly. Trent had indicated with his hands to the Ball-boy on a couple of occasions to slow it down when he was passing the ball back to whoever.

So the young lad rightly listened to his hero :)

Funny as fuck the lad not giving Jonny the ball though and to be fair the player didn't do anything out of order.  Loads of blokes in the lower KD leaning over and rubbing the lads head afterwards as he sat there smiling like a Cheshire cat

:)

Offline redtel

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sir Roger-Scored first goal ever on MOTD.
« Reply #182 on: December 30, 2019, 11:54:46 am »

Yeah, said to my lad at the end it's only 3 weeks before we have the return on a Thursday night, so they will still be wound up about this game.

Nuno seems a polite intelligent manager who talks sense but last night he was allowing his disappointment to cloud his judgement. Kept repeating that the var ref is hundreds of miles away and doesn't feel the flow of the game like the referee. It would have been the same result if the var team were at Anfield.

It's the offside ruling that is the problem not where they are based. Coady was equally frustrated which I can understand but to question hand ball against Virgil smacks of desperation as nobody appealed or thought about it when he passed the ball. Calm as you like.

Klopp said that the on field ref should look at the screen to check hand ball etc. Riley clearly wants it done by video experts who have the technology to draw lines over the replays. This is causing anger and calls for var to be scrapped and chants of fu** var which could well be what he wants.

A few weeks ago Riley met the officials of all 20 clubs and persuaded them to continue with the madness that no other league has done with offside until season end. The refereeing standard and var implementation won't improve while he is in charge.

Cockney singing it was. Tommy Shelby and his gang did have a lot of tooing and froing on that canal to London which may explain it.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 11:59:25 am by redtel »
We are definitely believers and we’ve won the fucking lot!

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2019, 11:58:37 am »
Said the same myself at the game yesterday.

What the hell is it that makes those Midlands clubs fans so small time.  Leicester, Wolves and Villa (in that order) are loathsome.

They all seem to take their cues on how football fans behave from Soccer AM.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2019, 11:58:58 am »
A few weeks ago Riley met the officials of all 20 clubs and persuaded them to continue with the madness that no other league has done with offside until season end. The refereeing standard and var implementation won't improve while he is in charge.

Offside is exactly the same effective process as in other countries using VAR with the exception that they show how they make the lines in the PL, rather than just the end result. They thought that would be more transparent, but it seems to annoy people more.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: December 30, 2019, 11:59:15 am »
Wolves: great team, awful fans.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: December 30, 2019, 12:13:15 pm »
Heard fuck all from them for the first 10 minutes, then when the Anfield crowd took a breather for about 20 seconds there was a barely audible chant of “this is a library” from them.  ::)

Utter twerps.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: December 30, 2019, 12:44:02 pm »
Heard fuck all from them for the first 10 minutes, then when the Anfield crowd took a breather for about 20 seconds there was a barely audible chant of “this is a library” from them.  ::)

Utter twerps.

Last game of the season they were chanting "Your gonna win fuck all"

:lmao

No such chants this season to be fair :)

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: December 30, 2019, 01:16:23 pm »

Daniel Cormier-esque.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: December 30, 2019, 01:17:36 pm »
Nah, if anything they are more dangerous away from home than at home.

Place will be rocking and players will be up for it after yesterday.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: December 30, 2019, 01:45:46 pm »
Neto's celebration is hilarious. Not because he was celebrating,  but how he did it with his hands so so so dramatic, looked like a proper tart, made the disallowed goal even sweeter

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: December 30, 2019, 01:47:20 pm »

Meh, we are everyone’s biggest game, was the same last year and we schooled them easily.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #192 on: December 30, 2019, 01:50:00 pm »
Neto's celebration is hilarious. Not because he was celebrating,  but how he did it with his hands so so so dramatic, looked like a proper tart, made the disallowed goal even sweeter

The weird thing was that he ran to the Main Stand and was celebrating at the fans there?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: December 30, 2019, 01:55:38 pm »
The weird thing was that he ran to the Main Stand and was celebrating at the fans there?

He was trying to wind us up.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: December 30, 2019, 01:59:46 pm »
Neto's celebration I get, young kid and his first goal. Bit of a twat mind but I get.

El Mohamedy's celebration was like the fucker scored the winner in a World Cup final against his bitterest of enemies.

Kodja's celebration was well because he's a c*nt.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: December 30, 2019, 02:01:10 pm »
Hmm could do a poll on this.  :D ;D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #196 on: December 30, 2019, 03:49:24 pm »
That ridiculous chant they came out with about us paying off Taylor was the most Cockney sounding noise I've ever heard. ;D

Is it only Midlands clubs who sing Fuck VAR as well? Seem like it.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #197 on: December 30, 2019, 03:50:16 pm »

To this ;D

What the fuck. Doesn't even look like the same bloke! Shit hair now as well, could have someone's eye out!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: December 30, 2019, 04:26:38 pm »

The same in loads of games. Lets not forget we had the same at Salzburg and we totally dominated them. Salzburg are better than Wolves.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #199 on: December 30, 2019, 05:32:44 pm »
I do like it when they sing the library songs...

Firstly that was quite odd because it wasn’t particularly quiet, secondly it’s weird because they fail to realise that we don’t bring out the big noise for the likes of them..

And this isn’t meant as an insult, just reality.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W