Author Topic: Football fashion/post yer trainees  (Read 2063081 times)

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
Re: Football fashion/post yer trainees
« Reply #16440 on: August 15, 2023, 02:02:03 pm »
Bit of winter colour.

--

If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16441 on: January 15, 2024, 07:33:21 am »
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16442 on: January 15, 2024, 08:52:47 am »

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16443 on: January 15, 2024, 09:32:12 am »
The Jimmy Saville look.
I'll shag who I want
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #16444 on: Today at 11:15:18 am »
  ADIDAS’ THE BOX SHOES RELEASES APRIL 2024

IMG-1691" border="0

As the calendar flips to April, the anticipation for April Fools' pranks begins to bubble, especially within the sneaker community. This year, adidas is setting the stage for a playful jest that blurs the lines between packaging and product. Dubbed The Box Shoe, adidas is turning heads and sparking conversations with what might be the most literal interpretation of sneaker design yet. This supposed release, introduced via the adidas Confirmed app, catches the eye for its unconventional approach, transforming an ordinary adidas shoebox into a wearable fashion piece.

The Box Shoe challenges conventional footwear design by adopting the form and aesthetics of an adidas sneaker box. This design features a rectangular box structure with a square cut-out for foot entry, mimicking the experience of unboxing a fresh pair of kicks. Chunky laces drape over the box's "tongue," completing the sneaker illusion and inviting wearers to tie them as they would a standard pair of shoes. The shoe, adorned in the classic blue and white color scheme synonymous with adidas packaging, boasts branded details that echo the iconic look of adidas' product boxes.

The adidas The Box Shoe has no specific launch date on the Confirmed App and lists the price as Price Upon Request. The product code, labeled AF0104, hints at an April Fools' Day connection (April Fools 01/04), suggesting that adidas may be engaging in seasonal jest. However, some on social media have received pairs of the “footwear,” meaning a limited number of these “shoes” may be available in the coming days. Download the Sole Retriever mobile app for updates on this release and more.

IMG-1692" border="0
IMG-1693" border="0
IMG-1694" border="0
IMG-1695" border="0
IMG-1697" border="0
IMG-1696" border="0

https://www.soleretriever.com/news/articles/adidas-the-box-shoes-release-date-april-fools-2024
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16445 on: Today at 12:11:34 pm »
Sound them.