Author Topic: Ground Entry  (Read 62241 times)

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
Re: Ground Entry
« Reply #320 on: September 16, 2021, 11:37:52 am »
My android phone isn't updating to show the Palace game still.

Tried to remove membership and add back on multiple times with no joy. Tried to download it from chrome and IE too. Will do the phone on and off as mentioned above. Let's see if that works...

It’s still 2 days away. I wouldn’t stress just yet.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: September 16, 2021, 12:22:46 pm »
Got in Turnstile F at 7ish and no problems at all, no queue really

Same time at W and no queue/issues, did you forget it was an 8pm KO as well? ;D

The issue seemed to be when it didn't work and there was an issue people would stand in front of the turnstile so more people couldn't get in, whilst speaking to a steward who would then invariably send them to the TO.

Yeah, this is quite infuriating if you're waiting in the queue, I've not seen many not work but when I have they always block the entire turnstile and not wanting to be a c*nt you don't just push through. Lad in front last night got sent to some tech desk by the kop.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #322 on: September 16, 2021, 12:31:00 pm »
Same time at W and no queue/issues, did you forget it was an 8pm KO as well? ;D

Was at W a couple of minutes later and there was a 15m queue, but it moved fast. Had no issues, was a bit nervous as I'd never ever used the NFC on my oldish android phone before, but it read it within a second and let me in.

Most annoying thing was the queue for the programme stall that went at a right angle to the turnstyle queues, plus the amount of people trying to get past and just pushing through those queing.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #323 on: September 16, 2021, 01:02:03 pm »

Tried to remove membership and add back on multiple times with no joy. Tried to download it from chrome and IE too. Will do the phone on and off as mentioned above. Let's see if that works...

You will get in regardless of whether it shows seat details. Besides, it hasn't updated for anyone yet.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #324 on: September 16, 2021, 07:19:35 pm »
I went in about 20 to 8. Queue about 15 mins in the lower main. Seems a little better than the first prem games.

To be honest, I reckon there are plenty of people who pushed in don’t even realise that they have pushed in. The ground was not designed for for long winding queues like a theme park ride. One section might have eight turnstiles. One queue could be 10 mins and one could be 30 mins.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: September 16, 2021, 08:38:14 pm »
I went a bit later than I the hour before that I have the last two games to get in the Kop and went to go in turnstile E around 7.20 and was in within minutes. I’ve always gone in turnstiles E no matter where we are on the Kop as they have more turnstiles there so it’s always quicker and I need to be near the front anyway with my flag.. I don’t think people realise that you can use any turnstile to get in, I would never use C or D with there being the least amount of turnstiles there. It’ll be the same in other stands as well.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 08:40:08 pm by stonecold_jpm »

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #326 on: September 16, 2021, 09:37:32 pm »
I'm surprised none of the kickoffs have been delayed. Especially when I looked out the main stand windows 5 mins before the Chelsea kickoff to see the queue stretching the length of the main stand.

Maybe that sets a precedent and people will know they can show up late or the club just don't want to accept they've fucked up. Maybe they physically can't delay but I swear I've been in the ground before when it's been delayed for things like bad traffic.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #327 on: September 16, 2021, 10:01:34 pm »
I'm surprised none of the kickoffs have been delayed. Especially when I looked out the main stand windows 5 mins before the Chelsea kickoff to see the queue stretching the length of the main stand.

Maybe that sets a precedent and people will know they can show up late or the club just don't want to accept they've fucked up. Maybe they physically can't delay but I swear I've been in the ground before when it's been delayed for things like bad traffic.
won't be delaying kick offs for TV

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
« Reply #328 on: September 16, 2021, 10:23:36 pm »
I got to Turnstile C at 7.25 last night and it took 30 mins to get in. Absolute joke !!! The NFC technology is clearly not working properly and the Club either needs to fix it urgently or scrap it until it is working properly. They probably won’t do anything….
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 10:38:25 pm by kopitenkw »

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #329 on: September 16, 2021, 10:53:53 pm »
After it took me 3 attempts at E8 for Chelsea, and I had to use the barcode, last night I went to E7 (as someone was having an issue at E8) and as soon as I took my phone out of my pocket and opened google pay it flashed green! Took me a bit by surprise but quickly just went in. Easy as....

But it does seem to vary by turnstile. Last time on E7 (Burnley), I had to turn my phone round and the guy said it was due t the silicon case. Bollocks as I tested it 3 times at B, and it worked first time on E5 for the friendly. Think I'll just avoid E8 if possible, which was my regular turnstile with my ST card.

Three ahead of me at E7 at 7.10ish so happy. The concourse was hard to get through though.

Phone now updated to Palace too so fingers crossed...
We are a team of one half.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #330 on: September 16, 2021, 11:02:02 pm »
I went a bit later than I the hour before that I have the last two games to get in the Kop and went to go in turnstile E around 7.20 and was in within minutes. I’ve always gone in turnstiles E no matter where we are on the Kop as they have more turnstiles there so it’s always quicker and I need to be near the front anyway with my flag.. I don’t think people realise that you can use any turnstile to get in, I would never use C or D with there being the least amount of turnstiles there. It’ll be the same in other stands as well.

Trouble is if you're in the 300s it's a pain in the arse getting there from the lower levels, we were sent in B instead of C or D and once we got up to the 200s we had to ask a steward to let us through a private exit to get access to the stairs to the 300s. Dunno if it's the same on every stairwell in the 200s or just the ones we tried but the steps didn't go high enough. It was like a mad game of snakes and ladders trying to get up there!

I got to Turnstile C at 7.25 last night and it took 30 mins to get in. Absolute joke !!! The NFC technology is clearly not working properly and the Club either needs to fix it urgently or scrap it until it is working properly. They probably won’t do anything….

There was a problem with one of the turnstiles on C, we were told.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 11:03:38 pm by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: September 18, 2021, 09:16:57 am »
Trouble is if you're in the 300s it's a pain in the arse getting there from the lower levels, we were sent in B instead of C or D and once we got up to the 200s we had to ask a steward to let us through a private exit to get access to the stairs to the 300s. Dunno if it's the same on every stairwell in the 200s or just the ones we tried but the steps didn't go high enough. It was like a mad game of snakes and ladders trying to get up there!

There was a problem with one of the turnstiles on C, we were told.

Never had a problem getting to the 300s from down below, just go up to the block in the 200s below the 300 one your in like 204 if in 304 for instance and just keep walking up the rows. I’ve even walked from the bottom of the Kop straight up many times too as I hold my flags up at the bottom before kick off then go straight up.

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #332 on: September 18, 2021, 10:25:41 am »
Anyone know how to sort the issue of Google pay saying “this item cannot be saved on this device” despite it showing yesterday?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: September 18, 2021, 12:18:37 pm »
Hi anyone help me on an issue me mate has sent me a ticket for today via email form gone and opened the email but no pdf in it
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: September 18, 2021, 07:48:06 pm »
Does anyone know how the number of turnstiles at Anfield compare to other Clubs?

Offline Claude Cat

• Sworn Enemy of Pawed Dog!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #335 on: September 18, 2021, 07:58:23 pm »
Got to K about 2pm today, only 4 people in front and NFC worked fine. Happy days!

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #336 on: September 18, 2021, 10:44:49 pm »
Left the Supporters Club at 2:15, was in the ground by 2:30. No complaints from me today, that said it’s not good the queues seen on Twitter around KO time.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 11:30:09 pm by Alf »

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #337 on: September 19, 2021, 08:48:53 am »
One minute to get into Kop at B turnstiles, midweek walked straight in. Definitely getting much better in general now.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #338 on: September 19, 2021, 10:56:00 am »
Left the Supporters Club at 2:15, was in the ground by 2:30. No complaints from me today, that said it’s not good the queues seen on Twitter around KO time.

It was noticeable yesterday that the ones in late were always last minute before. Kop 108 block.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: September 19, 2021, 12:32:17 pm »
the Kop seems fine, it seems to be the Main Stand most people have issues with. if it's an issue with people not knowing what they're doing, they should print up some big signs explaining if the stewards are struggling.

people come from all over the place or have other commitments, it shouldn't be a problem if you're an hour early or 2 minutes before kick-off. if it's a technical issue they need to sort it asap.

YNWA.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #340 on: September 19, 2021, 12:39:26 pm »
the Kop seems fine, it seems to be the Main Stand most people have issues with. if it's an issue with people not knowing what they're doing, they should print up some big signs explaining if the stewards are struggling.

people come from all over the place or have other commitments, it shouldn't be a problem if you're an hour early or 2 minutes before kick-off. if it's a technical issue they need to sort it asap.
I agree with this, not sure what the main stand is like but I noticed the signs outside the kop turnstiles are still talking about members cards. Updated signage is needed
YNWA

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #341 on: September 19, 2021, 12:54:47 pm »

Turns out it was my fault. I had distributed my ticket to my friend even though I bought 2 at the time. I thought I was distributing his. Luckily got a paper ticket at ticket office and got in OK. Heads up to anyone not to do what I did!

Joined queue at 2.40 and got in at 2.50 in Anfield lower turnstile N. Turnstile M had a huge queue and main stand really long too.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: September 19, 2021, 12:59:53 pm »
Turns out it was my fault. I had distributed my ticket to my friend even though I bought 2 at the time. I thought I was distributing his. Luckily got a paper ticket at ticket office and got in OK. Heads up to anyone not to do what I did!

Joined queue at 2.40 and got in at 2.50 in Anfield lower turnstile N. Turnstile M had a huge queue and main stand really long too.

it's quite easy to do. would be useful if the ticket history on the lead bookers' account showed which ticket is distributed to who. as it is it only shows the lead bookers' own distribution, rather than any of the other tickets in that 'group'.
YNWA.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #343 on: September 19, 2021, 01:04:24 pm »
Never had a problem getting to the 300s from down below, just go up to the block in the 200s below the 300 one your in like 204 if in 304 for instance and just keep walking up the rows. I’ve even walked from the bottom of the Kop straight up many times too as I hold my flags up at the bottom before kick off then go straight up.

Ah maybe it's just some of them then, or maybe just 205 being central and I was unlucky. I went up 205 and there's literally about 6 steps and then it's enclosed. Stewards sent me back to ask to be let through a fire exit to the 300s stairs. I think I've tried 206 before as well when I've held one of the wavers but might be wrong.

Might be possible to see on a full view picture of an empty Kop actually for future reference.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #344 on: September 19, 2021, 01:07:59 pm »
Ah maybe it's just some of them then, or maybe just 205 being central and I was unlucky. I went up 205 and there's literally about 6 steps and then it's enclosed. Stewards sent me back to ask to be let through a fire exit to the 300s stairs. I think I've tried 206 before as well when I've held one of the wavers but might be wrong.

Might be possible to see on a full view picture of an empty Kop actually for future reference.

Can see it from here mate, if you turn the wrong way out of 205 and 206 you do come to a dead end

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: September 19, 2021, 01:15:16 pm »

Can see it from here mate, if you turn the wrong way out of 205 and 206 you do come to a dead end

Thanks for that. I remember once being in the 300s and trying to get down to a friend in the 100s for a chat at HT and it was a nightmare trying to work out!

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #346 on: September 19, 2021, 02:17:29 pm »

Unless I'm mis-understanding something here:

You can't distribute a friends ticket.

When you buy them, you allocate each ticket at the time. So only the one on your members card, should show for you.

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #347 on: September 20, 2021, 09:36:38 pm »
Just a heads up for anyone who has their NFC pass inside Apple Wallet on their iPhone - I updated to IOS15 software tonight and my iPhone now thinks that my NFC Members Pass is expired because the Crystal Palace match was on Saturday  >:(.  Apple Wallet now has an option to "view expired passes" and when you click on it you have the choice to delete the pass (DON'T!!!) or unhide it - this is a new feature in Apple Wallet (one which it if were for train tickets or suchlike you would say, ok, that's fine) and I can imagine this is going to add to the anxiety associated with NFC.  Forewarned is forearmed and all that!!

Offline ceered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #348 on: September 21, 2021, 11:03:06 am »
I’ve managed to get a ticket for my husband for AC Milan but he only has iphone5s so no nfc. Website says apply for stadium access card. I did this but then got a message saying they were only taking requests from those with 4-19 premier league games, which he hasn’t. I keep trying online chat but it’s always closed to new enquiries. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

He's going to have to go to the ticket office and see if they will print him a paper ticket.

He  was actually  issued with a stadium access pass. Basically the old members card but with a photo. It took us an hour and a half queuing at the TO to collect it. Fortunately we were able to go up Monday before the game. 

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: September 21, 2021, 11:51:18 am »
Just a heads up for anyone who has their NFC pass inside Apple Wallet on their iPhone - I updated to IOS15 software tonight and my iPhone now thinks that my NFC Members Pass is expired because the Crystal Palace match was on Saturday  >:(.  Apple Wallet now has an option to "view expired passes" and when you click on it you have the choice to delete the pass (DON'T!!!) or unhide it - this is a new feature in Apple Wallet (one which it if were for train tickets or suchlike you would say, ok, that's fine) and I can imagine this is going to add to the anxiety associated with NFC.  Forewarned is forearmed and all that!!

it should just automatically unexpire itself when a new ticket is added, but let us know how it goes closer to the next home game please!
YNWA.

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #350 on: September 21, 2021, 03:10:30 pm »
Unless I'm mis-understanding something here:

You can't distribute a friends ticket.

When you buy them, you allocate each ticket at the time. So only the one on your members card, should show for you.

Yes it was allocated to him but I thought I had to then distribute it to him once purchased which I shouldn't have done. I ended up sending him my ticket too

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #351 on: September 22, 2021, 09:09:28 am »
Why hasn't my pass updated yet?!!!!!!!!!!! Sort it out LFC!!!!!!!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: September 22, 2021, 09:17:10 am »
He  was actually  issued with a stadium access pass. Basically the old members card but with a photo. It took us an hour and a half queuing at the TO to collect it. Fortunately we were able to go up Monday before the game. 

That’s good then, glad he’s sorted

Offline mainone

• Anny Roader
  • this is the end.....
« Reply #353 on: September 22, 2021, 01:16:25 pm »
tried my old turnstiles i used to use in the main stand was quicker

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #354 on: September 23, 2021, 08:34:53 am »
Why hasn't my pass updated yet?!!!!!!!!!!! Sort it out LFC!!!!!!!

;D
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: September 24, 2021, 12:20:25 am »

Has anyone successfully transferred their NFC pass to a new phone? Since it can only be downloaded to one device I assume I’d need to delete it from my old phone first but I’ve seen stories of people not being able to download it again.

I’m hoping the answer is not to call the club office!

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: September 24, 2021, 09:21:15 am »
Has anyone successfully transferred their NFC pass to a new phone? Since it can only be downloaded to one device I assume I’d need to delete it from my old phone first but I’ve seen stories of people not being able to download it again.

I’m hoping the answer is not to call the club office!

I'm interested to know this as I'll be upgrading my phone soon. Surely if you do an iCloud backup from your old phone to new then it'll appear on the new one?

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: September 24, 2021, 05:49:31 pm »
I'm interested to know this as I'll be upgrading my phone soon. Surely if you do an iCloud backup from your old phone to new then it'll appear on the new one?

I went for it and deleted it manually from my old phone and was able to add it successfully to my new phone via the ticketing site.

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #358 on: September 26, 2021, 02:08:03 pm »
Maybe this is the wrong thread and has been answered before, but does anyone know how borrowing seasontickets works now? Is it different after the pandemic. I have heard some talk about a new ticket scheme, trouble around it and so on. Sorry for my ignorance, but if I come to Liverpool and borrow another person`s season ticket will that work?

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #359 on: September 26, 2021, 02:10:09 pm »
For this season they'd transfer the ticket to you, either through email or through the friends and family scheme when it is introduced.