Author Topic: Match Preview: UCL QF 2nd Leg City 0 v Liverpool 3 [10 April 2018, KO 19:45 GMT]  (Read 126266 times)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
make them pay for that line up. Take every chance we get, punish them!

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

'Liverpool arrive at the Etihad - no flares and no problems...'

https://twitter.com/AmyLewisITV/status/983755454651170817?s=09  (with video)
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
That coach welcoming for the City team and the guy with the tannoy  ;D

And here it is : https://twitter.com/RichardBuxton_/status/983759965625208834  ;D
Cute

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Come on redmen!!!

Let's do this!!! :scarf :scarf :scarf
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
And in the background on the telly all you can hear is our fans
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
City fans welcome their bus... https://streamable.com/e8dti

Announcer: "Pep said we need your support! It starts now! So please make some noise... Manchester City!" cue a couple of claps and a cheer.
Fucking hell...this lot don’t deserve to be in this competition.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Don't know why but I'm nervous as fuck tonight. I do think we'll go through though so don't know why I feel like this!!

Come on boys let's do this!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
Manchester City as a club and as a fan base have no right to be at this stage of this competition.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
This looks pretty left field from him. Again, I think Pep is over thinking this as I mentioned he tends to do when up against it. Curious to see what his actual plan is here but if we are looking at a back 3 then I expect Salah and Mane to have some joy against them.

Seems like he is planning to win 5-1 or 6-2 from the outset. Perhaps he has rather little faith in his defenders?

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written

Announcer: "Pep said we need your support! It starts now! So please make some noise... Manchester City!" cue a couple of claps and a cheer.
I feel embarrassed for them. That's pathetic. I was at my daughters school recently and the crowd were louder and more up for a bunch of 6 year olds dressed as clowns singing the alphabet song ffs.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία

What a depressing indictment of modern life. The announcer attempting a rousing call to arms and at least half the crowd just holding up their phones to get brief footage of people walking.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everything about their club is artificial. They literally have the tell the crowd when to make noise.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Speakers and a school prom DJ hahahahahah wtaf.

Offline riismeister

• Legacy Fan
  • Onwards and upwards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
various scenarios going in my head, I need a stress ball or something.

Offline unknownuser

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
These lot take the term of plastic club to new heights. ::)

Offline Skrtelonparole

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
LMFAO!!! THEY HAVE AN ANNOUNCER FOR THEIR BUS EXIT!!!

oooooohhhh the cringe... ffs i feel it all the way here... hahahahahahaa

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

just have a nice big wank
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
The fcuk is that city line up?!

Must be a 3-4-3.  They are going for it.  First 20 minutes is going to be an onslaught.  Hope we can catch them on the break and get that 1 goal that we need to finish this off. 

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
why is the coverage so pro city. BT are shameful.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Speakers and a school prom DJ hahahahahah wtaf.

Reminds me of being at a fairground as a kid on the waltzer. "SCREAM IF YOU WANNA GO FASTER!!!"
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Or watch that Peak Practice.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

• Legacy Fan

i'd tear it off out of anxiety  ;D plus I'm at work  ;D

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
how Chelsea of them!
Still, we can look forward to some eagle-eyed photographer getting a manc vesion of this classic.   :D

Offline rushie9

• Kopite
  • FAN FAN

we...park the bus?..no we wont!..Salah..or anyone..pls dont get injuried
FAN= with one eye open to see all the goodies of a player, with the other eye and ear shut....

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written

DJ Dickhead on the mike giving it loads to be heard over that deafening crowd.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Manchester City as a club and as a fan base have no right to be at this stage of this competition.
Nonsense.. of course they do. 

Everyone has the right.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline indianscouser

• Kopite
Jurgen Klopp speaks “Mo is 100 per cent fit and so is Robbo. City’s team is a statement – nice and offensive, so this will be exciting. They are going to try everything, and so will we.”

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
why is the coverage so pro city. BT are shameful.

Because they're the underdogs.

Offline Knickers

• Dreams about being fisted by Thiago, followed by a good bone rattling.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
I can't see us not scoring at least one tonight, and I don't think City will get more than four.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
Score one. Just score one and they are fucked.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan

Holy shit that’s sad. 

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

How about a large Glenfiddich on the rocks.. working for me mate.. Actually I'm on my third..  ;D
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
show em how we roll ;D
They're learning quickly  :)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
How about a large Glenfiddich on the rocks.. working for me mate.. Actually I'm on my third..  ;D
malbec for moi

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
The corrospondant on the Canadian broadcast just said that there would be more emotion about a city centre bus at rush hour than the lfc arrival  :lmao
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Holy shit that’s sad. 

I'd be cringing if I were a player getting off that bus

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
Find it hilarious that our bus is so clearly marked. Surely a bit of a safety concern?

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

Reminds me of being at a fairground as a kid on the waltzer. "SCREAM IF YOU WANNA GO FASTER!!!"
;D
It's hilarious mate.