Author Topic: New Kit thread  (Read 3536714 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: New Kit thread
« Reply #24120 on: June 6, 2022, 12:33:16 pm »
Does sound like it's a scam and just a coincidence that there is a parcel due at the same time. I've had that before from a fake DHL email, when DHL were actually due to deliver a parcel to me, I was fuming as I'd been in all day. When I looked closer, The email address from the sender was so obviously fake, but easy to get caught out.
I've had similar text and email messages in the past too.

Twats!  :no
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24121 on: June 6, 2022, 12:39:53 pm »
Royal Mail dont send you emails.
I've had legit emails from Royal Mail in the past when a parcel from China has appeared in their network, they're finally joining the 21st century.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #24122 on: June 6, 2022, 12:43:59 pm »
I actually got similar for my order off that JJsport. I was told it was in customs on the tracker (which was true) so I was preparing to have to pay a customs fee. Two days later I got a text claiming to be the Spanish Correos, asking to pay a €1.95 customs fee. However the link looked a bit dodgy, so I was planning to go down to the Post Office to ask. Before I had a chance to do that the package arrived without having to pay any fee.

I feel like the scammers must be able to track these shipments from these knock-off sites, and then pick their targets accordingly. The timing was perfect - that might have caught out a few people.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24123 on: June 6, 2022, 08:23:29 pm »
I've had legit emails from Royal Mail in the past when a parcel from China has appeared in their network, they're finally joining the 21st century.
I should have said they don't send emails asking for a fee to deliver a package that you missed. As has been mention, I nearly fell victim to that myself. I don't think it's coincidence that you get one of those emails when you're waiting on a package. Fuck knows how the scammers can tell, but they seem to be able to.

Offline [streety]

• Craig Davis killed the thread
  • Legacy Fan
    • Coming Soon...
« Reply #24124 on: June 6, 2022, 09:59:35 pm »
My shirts just arrived from :

https://www.jjsport24.com

Perfect or near perfect quality so far as I can tell.

Got next years new home kit, and this years cream away kit.

Ordered one size up from normal and fits perfect. Cost me €15 each. Little under 3 weeks to arrive. Sorted.
This is the site I use. They are decent from there. My son's kit gave lost all the sponsor but that was 3/4 through the season with him wearing it every week to training. My home and away shirts still looking decent.

Only issue I had was with the retro shirts. The badge and Candy sponsor are wonky.

Recommend this site though.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #24125 on: June 6, 2022, 10:07:57 pm »
Everyone better be getting the the whole teams names on the back of their shirts this season.
Don't want anyone feeling left out.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24126 on: June 7, 2022, 06:26:04 am »
Everyone better be getting the the whole teams names on the back of their shirts this season.
Don't want anyone feeling left out.

...and their songs on the front?
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24127 on: June 7, 2022, 11:15:04 am »
...and their songs on the front?

Probably best to add their weekly wage somewhere as well, just so people are kept up to date.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24128 on: June 8, 2022, 12:58:55 am »
My new home shirt from DHgate has arrived. 😎

I said I'd comment on quality and sizing once it came.

Now I've only had a good look at the original top once, in the club shop, so I haven't got an original with me to compare it with. Bearing that in mind, this top really looks the part. It looks spot on to me.

I bought a player version in XL. I wear an XL normally and plan on losing a fair bit of weight, so I didn't go a size up. I'd definitely recommend doing that though. The player version is a slim fit anyway. I lay the top on top of a New Balance LFC training top in XL and the new top is quite a lot narrower. I appreciate that the fit is different too, but it does show how much tighter the XL player version is in comparison.

For £18 it was well worth the gamble. I'm not disappointed at all. The original is £100, and this looks just as good to me.

Oh, I didn't request it, but it came with the Expedia sleeve sponsor logo on the left sleeve. I ordered on 22nd May and it came on 6th June, and that includes two bank holidays too. So fairly quick considering where it came from.
« Last Edit: June 8, 2022, 01:01:11 am by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Rob K

• He is the one and only! Naked and caked in mud
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ron Fucking Swanson
« Reply #24129 on: June 8, 2022, 03:44:30 am »

Now I've only had a good look at the original top once, in the club shop, so I haven't got an original with me to compare it with. Bearing that in mind, this top really looks the part. It looks spot on to me.

I bought a player version in XL. I wear an XL normally and plan on losing a fair bit of weight, so I didn't go a size up. I'd definitely recommend doing that though. The player version is a slim fit anyway. I lay the top on top of a New Balance LFC training top in XL and the new top is quite a lot narrower. I appreciate that the fit is different too, but it does show how much tighter the XL player version is in comparison.

For £18 it was well worth the gamble. I'm not disappointed at all. The original is £100, and this looks just as good to me.

Oh, I didn't request it, but it came with the Expedia sleeve sponsor logo on the left sleeve. I ordered on 22nd May and it came on 6th June, and that includes two bank holidays too. So fairly quick considering where it came from.

Sounds promising, I got a good quality Red Sox jersey off DHgate, for 25 quid instead of 140.

Could i get a link to the page you got it off? I got completely lost when trying to find a decent LFC one.
Give me all the bacon and eggs you have...

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24130 on: June 8, 2022, 07:13:34 am »
SOS can I get the link you ordered from? Sounds like it's a quality shirt

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24131 on: June 8, 2022, 11:04:34 am »
Link supplied, Rob and Scott.  :thumbup

I might also order a fan version from them while I'm slimming my dad body down to my old, more athletic, shape. 😀

I don't quite have the players body to fill my player version just now.  ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24132 on: June 8, 2022, 12:52:13 pm »
Link supplied, Rob and Scott.  :thumbup

I might also order a fan version from them while I'm slimming my dad body down to my old, more athletic, shape. 😀

I don't quite have the players body to fill my player version just now.  ;D

Did you get it from the place I sent you?

Kids have kicked off as they have worked out I've been getting Jarg shirts for them, been mainly Holland and Argentina, with a few LFC thrown in and they are refusing to have any more - they can get fucked then, cos I'm not paying nearly £70 for a new shirt each.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #24133 on: June 8, 2022, 01:50:37 pm »

That's great, David.

Was waiting for this. Nice one.  8)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24134 on: June 8, 2022, 03:55:54 pm »
Did you get it from the place I sent you?

Kids have kicked off as they have worked out I've been getting Jarg shirts for them, been mainly Holland and Argentina, with a few LFC thrown in and they are refusing to have any more - they can get fucked then, cos I'm not paying nearly £70 for a new shirt each.
Yes, you and Lokko provided the same link.

I've just ordered another player version in a larger size and a fan version too. I really like the shirt this season. The colour is a nice, deep red too.  8)

The quality seems amazing at the price. I've no idea how well the logos will wear, but I always was by hand in non-bio liquid, and they're only for summer/exercising/holiday use anyway.

To be fair, I'd love to buy from the club, but there is not a chance in hell I can justify £100 for a top when the cost of living is as it currently is.

Kids eh.  ;D  They don't miss a trick.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24135 on: June 8, 2022, 04:00:06 pm »
has anyone seen a shirt (as in a button-up shirt) which is like a cartoon-ish depiction of Anfield and I believe surrounding areas?

i saw someone at the parade wearing it but before i could ask he disappeared. was in the genre of the 'shit shirts' that are actually quite nice in a weird way.
YNWA.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24136 on: June 8, 2022, 04:01:38 pm »
That's great, David.

Was waiting for this. Nice one.  8)
You're welcome.

I noticed today that the seller only has up to XXL in the player version now. Please bear in mind that unless you have washboard abs, the player version fits very close indeed.  :-*

They still have bigger sizes in the basic home top though. Going by pictures I've seen of the real thing, the fan version seems to be a more generous fit, so I assume these versions will be similar. The basic one is even cheaper, too.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24137 on: June 8, 2022, 04:19:41 pm »
has anyone seen a shirt (as in a button-up shirt) which is like a cartoon-ish depiction of Anfield and I believe surrounding areas?

i saw someone at the parade wearing it but before i could ask he disappeared. was in the genre of the 'shit shirts' that are actually quite nice in a weird way.
I've had a look around online but couldn't find much like that.

Was it the whole ground viewed from outside?

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #24138 on: June 8, 2022, 04:46:43 pm »

Something like this ?
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24139 on: June 8, 2022, 04:53:19 pm »
I've had a look around online but couldn't find much like that.

Was it the whole ground viewed from outside?

Something like this ?

I spent quite a lot of time online looking for it but couldn't see it anywhere. wasn't the inside of the ground and it was quite a cartoon-ish/animated design. i can't really remember the details exactly but it wasn't a detailed view of inside the pitch like that and wasn't a photo of any kind. had some text too if i remember right.

thanks both anyway. maybe the guy just designed it himself  :o
« Last Edit: June 8, 2022, 04:56:48 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24140 on: June 8, 2022, 09:48:53 pm »

I wonder if this was a real thing if we'd have won the quad? We did a similar thing for a European shirt after Istanbul, if I recall correctly?

Online Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #24141 on: June 8, 2022, 10:34:19 pm »
You're welcome.

I noticed today that the seller only has up to XXL in the player version now. Please bear in mind that unless you have washboard abs, the player version fits very close indeed.  :-*

They still have bigger sizes in the basic home top though. Going by pictures I've seen of the real thing, the fan version seems to be a more generous fit, so I assume these versions will be similar. The basic one is even cheaper, too.
Thanks for the heads up  :)

Unfortunately I've let myself go since COVID so i'm becoming more like Luke Shaw in size than Mo Salah  :P :D
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #24142 on: June 8, 2022, 11:07:19 pm »

I wonder if this was a real thing if we'd have won the quad? We did a similar thing for a European shirt after Istanbul, if I recall correctly?

Jeez, that’s fukin awful 😂
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24143 on: June 9, 2022, 02:02:32 am »
Jeez, that’s fukin awful 😂
I think it looks great, personally. Could do without the usual swishy splotch patterns, but that's fashion these days, so, eh!

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #24144 on: June 9, 2022, 01:23:52 pm »

It's probably a fan mock up they sell some of them on those Chinese sites
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline KST

• Kemlynite
« Reply #24145 on: June 9, 2022, 11:58:46 pm »
When is the away kit launched??

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24146 on: June 10, 2022, 04:17:53 pm »
When is the away kit launched??

Not been said yes. Was July 15th last season.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24147 on: June 10, 2022, 05:48:20 pm »
Cashback possible with QuidCo on the LFC site (possibly other cashback places too): https://www.quidco.com/liverpool-fc/

save a few % if you're buying through them
YNWA.

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24148 on: June 11, 2022, 12:04:57 pm »
If getting the genuine one I'd go a size down, ordered L and had to change for Medium , got the player version. And I'm 13 St.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24149 on: June 11, 2022, 12:21:47 pm »
Cashback possible with QuidCo on the LFC site (possibly other cashback places too): https://www.quidco.com/liverpool-fc/

save a few % if you're buying through them

6.8% on top cashback as opposed to 6.4% at quidco
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24150 on: June 11, 2022, 12:27:05 pm »
SOS can I get the link you ordered from? Sounds like it's a quality shirt
Same please!

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24151 on: June 11, 2022, 07:46:00 pm »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24152 on: June 11, 2022, 08:07:47 pm »
^ & ^^

Link supplied.  :thumbup

Offline Sevens and Eights

• Main Stander
  • Football is my oxygen.
« Reply #24153 on: June 11, 2022, 08:16:37 pm »
^ & ^^

Link supplied.  :thumbup

one more for this poor boy in canada, please?   :)

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24154 on: June 11, 2022, 10:09:19 pm »

one more for this poor boy in canada, please?   :)
:thumbup

Offline David in Edinburgh

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Klopp
« Reply #24155 on: June 13, 2022, 12:00:51 pm »

I hope there isn't a universe where that is a "real thing". Blooming horrible.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24156 on: June 13, 2022, 04:01:34 pm »
Did you forget about this one?

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24157 on: June 13, 2022, 07:34:17 pm »

I had this one with Luis Garcia on the back. Loved it! But I was 14...
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24158 on: June 13, 2022, 07:55:22 pm »
Ok, I think it needs to be in a plain, deep red rather than the red it's in, but I like it. That deep red with gold is beautiful.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24159 on: June 13, 2022, 10:39:14 pm »
I had that when I was at school. Unbelievable comfort, scored many a worldie when I could actually play 5-a-side.