Author Topic: Everton away  (Read 14554 times)

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
Re: Everton away
« Reply #40 on: March 3, 2020, 03:05:48 pm »
Yeah LV3 and LV4 are the front bit, LV1 and LV2 are the back bit.
Got confused this morning and got the back row of L1 thinking it was the paddock 🤷🏼‍♂️ I wondered why there was so many restricted view seats in that block! Only just realised

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: March 5, 2020, 11:10:12 am »
Tickets arrived today

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #42 on: March 9, 2020, 06:51:16 am »
Anyone else had theres yet?

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #43 on: March 9, 2020, 06:54:01 am »
Anyone else had theres yet?
No still not had mine from 1st sale

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #44 on: March 9, 2020, 08:02:13 am »
Mine came on Friday from 1st sale
We are a team of one half.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: March 9, 2020, 01:12:25 pm »
No still not had mine from 1st sale

Me neither..and had my post today.... hopefully next day or two
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: March 9, 2020, 03:05:37 pm »
Mine came today from day 1 sale

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #47 on: March 9, 2020, 03:28:39 pm »
Anyone manage to get any in the 11 sale ?
Kenny Godglish

Online Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #48 on: March 9, 2020, 03:36:32 pm »

Been busy refreshing since 1400 (I'm on 11 aways), but only got 1 or 2 chances to go into lower or upper tier, but when I clicked on the drop down, there were no tickets available :(

Totally sold out now.
« Last Edit: March 9, 2020, 03:44:26 pm by Dan The Man 28373 »

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #49 on: March 9, 2020, 03:42:04 pm »
Been busy refreshing since 1400 (I'm on 11 aways), but only got 1 or 2 chances to go into an area, but there were no tickets available :(

Totally sold out now.
My pal must have been very lucky he got 2 know others on 11 who didn’t get sorted think there might have been as little as 5 tickets available.
Kenny Godglish

Offline jbrady10016

• Main Stander
  • They say our days are numbered
« Reply #50 on: March 9, 2020, 03:42:29 pm »
got a pair in the 11 sale mate

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #51 on: March 9, 2020, 03:43:51 pm »
got a pair in the 11 sale mate
You must have fiddled them you bastard😂
Kenny Godglish

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2020, 10:59:04 am »
My tickets from first sale came today

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2020, 08:22:14 am »
1st sale arrived yesterday

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2020, 08:32:16 am »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2020, 10:39:34 am »
Probably going to postponed now if the reports of the Everton squad going to isolation due to the Coronavirus are to believed.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2020, 10:42:31 am »

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2020, 10:50:36 am »
There's been a club statement so I reckon it's believable.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1645172/club-statement-self-isolation-measures-for-everton-players-and-staff

The match is off then. No way it can be played now.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2020, 10:52:39 am »
They should be forced to play the U23's like we did against Villa...

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2020, 10:52:39 am »
Think they're just waiting for the outcome of this meeting, BBC say it's expected around 11.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2020, 11:14:15 am »
Statement from the EFL: "The FA, Premier League, EFL and Barclays FA Women’s Super League and FA Women’s Championship have collectively agreed to postpone the professional game in England until 3 April at the earliest.

"This action, which will be kept under constant review, has been taken due to the increasing numbers of Clubs taking steps to isolate their players and staff because of the COVID-19 virus.

"The postponements include all matches in the Championship, League One and League Two, as well as all Academy and youth team fixtures.

"In addition, clubs are being advised to suspend indefinitely all non-essential activities which include, but are not limited to, player appearances, training ground visits and fan meetings.

"Whilst the EFL Board has continued to take the advice and guidance offered by the Government and its health advisors, emerging developments mean now is the time to implement football’s contingency plans in response to the crisis.

"A further update on these plans will be given post an EFL Board Meeting next week.

"This decision has not been taken lightly, but the EFL must prioritise the health and well-being of players, staff and supporters while also acknowledging the Government’s national efforts in tackling this outbreak."

more updates: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/51867944

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2020, 02:39:55 pm »
Just remembered these bitter blueshite have got £30 of my money that I want back if we don't get to see this game. Where's the away ticket money Bill?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2020, 03:25:27 pm »
Just remembered these bitter blueshite have got £30 of my money that I want back if we don't get to see this game. Where's the away ticket money Bill?

As per everything until its officially confirmed to be behind doors not a lot any of us can do about any refunds

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2020, 03:49:48 pm »
As per everything until its officially confirmed to be behind doors not a lot any of us can do about any refunds

Oh I know, just bored and suddenly remembered I'd be getting more than just my home game money back if they're all cancelled!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2020, 05:27:10 pm »
Be a Collectors item that ticket stub if it doesn't get played in a title winning season 😀
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2020, 12:27:38 pm »
Surely they have to refund us our money for this game now given there is no possibility of us being able to watch the match

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2020, 06:13:29 pm »
I am sure they will but Ticker Office staff have been "Furloughed" or the equivalent haven't they, so depends if any can WFH or not or if they can socially distance in the office. It's not like the games have been approved or dates set. We hope they'll be played but until that's confirmed I'm just hoping.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #67 on: June 8, 2020, 04:04:06 pm »
Judging by the emails going out to STHs it looks like anyone who bought Everton is going to keep the credit and obviously get the refund.I find that staggering.
Kenny Godglish

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: June 8, 2020, 04:08:23 pm »
Judging by the emails going out to STHs it looks like anyone who bought Everton is going to keep the credit and obviously get the refund.I find that staggering.

My email says a decision will be made on credits once there's more clarity on next season.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: June 8, 2020, 04:41:00 pm »

They'll have to do that for homes for members then

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #70 on: June 8, 2020, 05:04:52 pm »
My email says a decision will be made on credits once there's more clarity on next season.
That's the email I got too but the fact that it's even under consideration I find strange and if they do award the credit then every one who has the home games that are going ahead behind closed doors will have to keep the credit also however there is no mention in the email that this is under consideration like the Everton away credit.
Kenny Godglish

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #71 on: June 8, 2020, 05:11:00 pm »
That's the email I got too but the fact that it's even under consideration I find strange and if they do award the credit then every one who has the home games that are going ahead behind closed doors will have to keep the credit also however there is no mention in the email that this is under consideration like the Everton away credit.

if you read the website

With regards to the rewarding of match credits, we will not be finalising any selling arrangements for matches in the 2020-21 season until there is clarity on how next season will proceed. Only once we have full clarification of the season will the sales criteria be assessed, which will include consideration of how refunded games will or will not be used.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: June 8, 2020, 05:36:01 pm »
Not really staggering is it..match was only called off shortly before so everyone who had one was going. Match didn't happen so everyone entitled to a refund by law

I suspect for 20/21 season they'll have to pro-rata the credits for away based on 19/20 aways
Presuming that all aways were to happen next season Bournemouth(if they stay up) would be calculated as those with 15 away credits and work credit allowances  down from there instead of starting at 19?  If the Ev game not included it would pro-rata at 14 downwards

God knows though how they'll calculate shit if we're not allowed to go to a percentage of the away - some Duckworth Lewis type formula
+6 ticket exchange

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: June 8, 2020, 10:07:03 pm »
To be honest the way I read the email was that the comment about credits applies to both the home and away fixtures, it just happened to be written under the bit which mentioned Everton away.

Edit: are you an ST? I see that email is worded slightly differently as it obviously doesn't need to mention home credits.
« Last Edit: June 8, 2020, 10:09:46 pm by redgriffin73 »

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #74 on: June 8, 2020, 10:50:04 pm »
To be honest the way I read the email was that the comment about credits applies to both the home and away fixtures, it just happened to be written under the bit which mentioned Everton away.

Edit: are you an ST? I see that email is worded slightly differently as it obviously doesn't need to mention home credits.
That must be it yes I have a ST 👍
Kenny Godglish

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2020, 08:20:00 am »
My Everton tickets online all say cancelled so might see some kind of refund shortly.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2020, 08:46:02 pm »
Had the refund for my 4 Everton tickets today wasn’t on the credit card I paid for them has gone straight into my current account club must of checked against my season ticket and done it......

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2020, 12:22:00 am »
:thumbup I'll check mine 2moro then

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2020, 09:47:30 am »
Got mine back yesterday too.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2020, 10:22:18 am »
Got mine back yesterday too.

Did you order more than one mate and all go back on the same card?