Author Topic: Norwich 0-2 Liverpool: Half time.......  (Read 53145 times)

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Norwich v Liverpool - 28th April - 17:30
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2012, 10:43:52 am »
How the fuck can people expect us to win against chelsea, when we keep on losing and have no form or confidence?

Do People magically expect us to turn it all around suddenly? Play our best team to try and get a bit of confidence going into the final.

Is right!

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2012, 11:20:43 am »
How the fuck can people expect us to win against chelsea, when we keep on losing and have no form or confidence?

Do People magically expect us to turn it all around suddenly? Play our best team to try and get a bit of confidence going into the final.

We're game raisers, and lose to the shite teams.

Have done for some time now.

Offline The Red artist.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • With hope in your heart.
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2012, 11:24:21 am »
Away win i think, Norwich play the game the right way which will suit us, should be a good game. Our away support takes the piss out of our home support which always helps the players too, 3-1 to the mighty Reds.
Y.N.W.A....J.F.T.96.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2012, 11:41:02 am »

It's a cup final.

Not a league game. Form and everything else goes out of the window.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2012, 12:07:59 pm »
we can of course beat Chelsea. Like we have done in a cup competition and in the league this season...

But that's for another day.

Norwich will be well up for it on Saturday, no doubt about it. If the name of our club wasn't Liverpool FC then maybe it would be a more relaxed game against opposition not fighting for anything...

So lets just hope we show some pride on the field....and get a result.

cmon redmen!
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Online koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2012, 12:31:13 pm »
with the pressure off, our lads will finally open the floodgates!
Just like we did on sunday, yeah?
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline MobileBayRed

• Kopite
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2012, 07:40:17 pm »
Number of pages in upcoming game threads:

Liverpool v. AS Roma in Boston this summer:  11
Liverpool v. Spurs in Baltimore this summer:  6

Liverpools next game v. Norwich:  4

This is pretty sad.  We might as well go ahead and open the demented transfer forum at this rate.
just can't confirm that delivery address and consequently gets non stop pelters off PayPal.

Offline dast18

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2012, 07:43:18 pm »
Reckon the team that will start the final will start this. Then rest some players against Fulham on tuesday.
If he was Dudek would've saved it...and there would be no film.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2012, 08:03:01 pm »
Number of pages in upcoming game threads:

Liverpool v. AS Roma in Boston this summer:  11
Liverpool v. Spurs in Baltimore this summer:  6

This is pretty sad.  We might as well go ahead and open the demented transfer forum at this rate.

A message for the best football supporters in the world: we need a 12th man here. Where are you? Where are you? Let's be 'avin' you! Come on!

Offline Nick @ TorchTriathlon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • A Mignolet A Mignolet A Mignolet A Mignolet
« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2012, 08:15:49 pm »

Why? DON'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!   :o

From what I've seen of the other two threads it's only the Yankee's coming out to play. 

But seriously next Cavani thread I see, I'm blaming you.   ;)

...Anyway, we're going to ROFLstomp Chelsea. We've beaten them 4 of our last 4 H2Hs. Three of those were at the Bridge.

Torres and Carroll are going to be the deciding factors. I'd put money on it. Either it's going to be a goalfest or 1 90th minute header/skipping round the goal keeper and slotting home.
"Football is a lie"

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2012, 08:20:41 pm »
A message for the best football supporters in the world: we need a 12th man here. Where are you? Where are you? Let's be 'avin' you! Come on!

Ill be there abusing the cake cooking c*nt. I fucking hate Delia and Norwich is a dump.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline MobileBayRed

• Kopite
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2012, 08:27:43 pm »
I would like to see Coates play against Norwich.  Grant Holt is an extremely physical striker, gave us problems in the first match.  I think it would be some good experience for Coates to go up against a player like him.
just can't confirm that delivery address and consequently gets non stop pelters off PayPal.

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2012, 08:33:32 pm »
Looking forward to this so much! First game for few years! All day drinking to :-)

Norwich play football at home and will be a lot harder opponents then we think! I still think we should and will win !
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline lfcmaster

• of pith
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2012, 09:15:34 pm »
Reckon the team that will start the final will start this. Then rest some players against Fulham on tuesday.

that would be my plan aswell

Offline Bjinxi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2012, 09:18:03 pm »
I would like to see Coates play against Norwich.  Grant Holt is an extremely physical striker, gave us problems in the first match.  I think it would be some good experience for Coates to go up against a player like him.

I agree but I think Agger and Skrtel will play ;)

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2012, 09:34:10 pm »
We actually can't - third bottom Bolton have 33 points with 4 to play, so the maximum they can get is 45. We are on 46 and the second bottom team Blackburn can only get a maximum of 40.

:lmao says it all about this season

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2012, 01:38:37 am »

I think the FA Cup Final team started last week, with the exception of Gerrard, probably for Kuyt. I agree though that it would be good to have the FA Cup XI start this weekend, then rest most of them against Fulham. Pepe will play both, probably Enrique, Henderson and Spearing as well, and maybe Suarez.

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2012, 06:47:19 am »
Chelsea are on a roll at the moment, but they'll be forced to play strong teams before the final. Even if they slip up against QPR, the possibility of taking points off Newcastle should ensure they play their strongest team. Hopefully fatigue finally catches up with them this week.

I'd expect Kenny to give his cup final team a run against Norwich and then rest several players against Fulham. I'm not going to guess what that team is, but I think it might include Maxi.

Offline liverpoollovefc

• Main Stander
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2012, 07:38:24 am »
Can't say I'm crazy confident about this one.  We've struggled against these teams, and Norwich did well against us at home.

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2012, 08:34:44 am »
Come On Redmen
Tickets organised and waiting to be impressed!!
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2012, 10:27:31 am »
I think we'll probably lose.

I'm a glass half full man, as you can see.

Offline Mohammad Shahrul

• Oral Pisser
  • Main Stander
  • Im the Red PHP programmer, huhu!! :-)
    • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petronas_Towers
« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2012, 10:57:55 am »
I ll be in front of the TV supporting The Mighty Reds tomorrow... I want to wear our jersey (the white n blue
Liverpool's kit)  and chanting "Daa... Daa... Daa... Suarez" , "Daa... Daa... Daa... Suarez" until Im out of my
voice... I know he cant hear me as the  stade is not beside my house but it makes me feels good while holding
my hot coffee and supporting my beloved Reds... Hey, now Im reading a news about "It will not be a problem if
AC Milan do not sign Alberto Aquilani on a permanent basis and Liverpool is open to Aquilani return" in Soccernet...
Sounds great. Fuck, back to the Norwich topic. Im quit dizzy, whirling in my head right now due to programming
activity as my job in front of my PC monitor. I miss RAWK so much. Ah, I want Carroll to score against Norwich
for this one. I read in Wikipedia that his full name is Andrew Thomas Carroll. Such a beautiful name. By the way,
just score some goals tomorrow dude. Gerrard will be back and everything is gonna be okay. Captain Fantastic
is here. Yea, thats all I wanna write today. Feels like blogging here might cheer me up a bit. Chant once
more, "Daa... Daa... Daa... Suarez" , "Daa... Daa... Daa... Suarez"... Yea, bubbye everybody. Fucking boring in
office right now... Errgh...

Love, RAWK. Mmuuaahhh.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:01:11 am by Mohammad Shahrul »
p/s: I just joined RAWK forum, hope can learn something from you all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petronas_Towers

Offline zuchum

• Anny Roader
  • Not that kind of poster
    • Twitter
« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2012, 11:05:33 am »
I ll be in front of the TV supporting The Mighty Reds tomorrow... I want to wear our jersey (the white n blue
Liverpool's kit)  and chanting "Daa... Daa... Daa... Suarez" , "Daa... Daa... Daa... Suarez" until Im out of my
voice... I know he cant hear me as the  stade is not beside my house but it makes me feels good while holding
my hot coffee and supporting my beloved Reds... Hey, now Im reading a news about "It will not be a problem if
AC Milan do not sign Alberto Aquilani on a permanent basis and Liverpool is open to Aquilani return" in Soccernet...
Sounds great. Fuck, back to the Norwich topic. Im quit dizzy, whirling in my head right now due to programming
activity as my job in front of my PC monitor. I miss RAWK so much. Ah, I want Carroll to score against Norwich
for this one. I read in Wikipedia that his full name is Andrew Thomas Carroll. Such a beautiful name. By the way,
just score some goals tomorrow dude. Gerrard will be back and everything is gonna be okay. Captain Fantastic
is here. Yea, thats all I wanna write today. Feels like blogging here might cheer me up a bit. Chant once
more, "Daa... Daa... Daa... Suarez" , "Daa... Daa... Daa... Suarez"... Yea, bubbye everybody. Fucking boring in

Love, RAWK. Mmuuaahhh.

Offline Skrtels Head

• looks uncannily like London Planetarium
  • Kopite
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2012, 11:30:01 am »

Love, RAWK. Mmuuaahhh.

Have you tried decaf?  :o
Whats that on your lip? Is it a mustache or is it SHIT !

Online NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2012, 11:53:37 am »
Just cracked up over that father ted gif.

Offline dalebert

• Anny Roader
  • The Man In Black
« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2012, 12:01:18 pm »

Love, RAWK. Mmuuaahhh.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Red_Potato

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Potato beats scissors
« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2012, 12:03:13 pm »

Love, RAWK. Mmuuaahhh.

At last, a ray of sunshine to break up the doom and gloom that has taken over this thread.
SOS member 7832

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2012, 12:28:45 pm »
We are having one of the worst league seasons we've had in the past 50 years. Since the turn of the year we've got 12 points in 14 games.

Yet we've only dropped 1 place to 8th, and we have a game in hand over most teams in the bottom-half!  ???

How bad do you have to be to come in the bottom-half let alone get relegated in this league?

Shows how bad and how low the expectations are for most teams in Premier League.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2012, 12:57:04 pm »
we will twat these inbred carrot crunching twats 3-0
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline IvanDobskey

• Anny Roader
  • Mr Hoppeeeeee.....
« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2012, 01:09:23 pm »
Can't see us raising our game and making the necessary effort required to win this game with the cup final coming up next weekend. Obviously hope I'm wrong though!
I only said I done it so they'd take the rat out of me anus!

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2012, 01:28:41 pm »
We are having one of the worst league seasons we've had in the past 50 years. Since the turn of the year we've got 12 points in 14 games.

Yet we've only dropped 1 place to 8th, and we have a game in hand over most teams in the bottom-half!  ???

How bad do you have to be to come in the bottom-half let alone get relegated in this league?

Shows how bad and how low the expectations are for most teams in Premier League.

We got 34 points from our first 19 games. Over a full season that would get you 4th, or certainly close to 4th.

We've got 12 points since from 15 games which over a full season would see you relegated.

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2012, 01:34:33 pm »
We drew at their ground so I cant see us bothered enough to get a win. 

Lets hope we get enough points by the end of the season not to be in the relegation battle
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 01:36:04 pm by GBF »
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline malaujai

• Anny Roader
« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2012, 02:33:37 pm »
With another match coming on Tuesday, and then the cup final in a week, I'd imagine we'll be starting a strong squad tomorrow to get some confidence back in them... Probably see a lot of fringe players or youth on Tuesday at Fulham!

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2012, 02:38:21 pm »
Think we'll hit the woodwork at least twice tomorrow.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #154 on: April 27, 2012, 02:47:36 pm »

Has Hendo been training to this again?

Because if he has I am going for at least 3 times.

In reality I do think that we can win this tomorrow by a margin of at least 2 goals.

Call me optimistic but damn it,  it is how I feel about it.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline gazzathered

• RAWK's Token Ginger
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2012, 02:51:09 pm »
YNWA

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2012, 02:59:27 pm »
Gerrard is on live tv over here in Ireland tonight. Bit strange considering the match tomorrow?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2012, 03:03:25 pm »
I hope we win it for Mohammad.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2012, 03:06:53 pm »
I hope we win it for Mohammad.
Mohammad is a little insane no?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2012, 03:25:02 pm »
Mohammad is a little insane no?
Insane for Liverpool by the sounds of it.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family