Author Topic: Pre-Match - Liverpool Vs Leicester City - Sunday 22nd November 19:15 Sky Sports  (Read 50686 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
I thought he meant for Shaqiri

I don't know anything about Shaq.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
It has come directly from Klopp, the initial delay was due to the fact that the swelling took a lot longer to go down.

Where? I've not seen him say he's not playing because of swelling.

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I don't know anything about Shaq.

I know, so the fitness issue is anyones guess. Hopefully not serious though

Offline jboy14

• Kopite
Considering we're missing Virg, Gomez, Trent, Hendo, Thiago, Shaq and Salah - that's a hell of an 11 and, with perspective, not too bad a bench.

And Ox
Of all the unimportant things in life, football is the most important.

Offline RedBlakey

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Nah I know it was a shithouse tackle and deserved a sending off but he finished the match and we thought he might miss the next couple but for whatever reason he hasnt. There was no reported break or damage to muscle, bone, ligament etc so I just wondered what the latest was.
Fair enough
Never seen him playing I think. But looks like a good player.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
Where? I've not seen him say he's not playing because of swelling.

He explained about Thiago in the press conference. Not saying the swelling is having any affect now, he meant after the game.

Offline Amatt

• Amoo, Amass.....
  • Anny Roader
I suspect Thiago will make an appearance against Atalanta.

Actually on the pitch?  Will be a Kennedy moment this. Where were you when Thiago actually played?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
He explained about Thiago in the press conference. Not saying the swelling is having any affect now, he meant after the game.

Not in the one for this game he didn't. He just said he was in a good way. He mentioned nothing about swelling taking longer to settle down than they thought on Friday so saying that is the reason he's missing now is misinformation

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
No riot act.  If they find out who it is then they just need to be gone.

To be fair I have zero contacts inside the club bad I guessed the team on Friday, it’s not really that difficult when you start thinking about the options.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
To be fair I have zero contacts inside the club bad I guessed the team on Friday, it’s not really that difficult when you start thinking about the options.

Very true. Could be the same for Atalanta too.

If they still guess when a few more players are back then yeah the leak is still there

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
That Leicester side is much stronger than expected. Looks like they managed to get a few back.

Not having Shaqiri is an issue. Really no midfield change for us to make.

Yeah, Maddison being fit to face us after being out almost all season so far is right in line with this season's narrative.

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
The team is more than good enough to see off Leicester providing everyone is on their game.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 06:53:34 pm by Tony19:6 »
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
If I was the management team giving our team talk I'd definitely be focussing on people's expectation that we're bound to drop points tonight (and that's just our fans!), using that as extra motivation.

Stop pissing your pants everyone.  Really looking forward to this.  Watching the ROW faces drop when we win will deflate them massively.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Not in the one for this game he didn't. He just said he was in a good way. He mentioned nothing about swelling taking longer to settle down than they thought on Friday so saying that is the reason he's missing now is misinformation

Someone asked why its taken so long, so I told him what he said about the original injury.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

In the embargo presser yesterday he said after the first few days they thought the knee would settle and he wouldnt be out as long. However it didnt go as expected

Offline Amatt

• Amoo, Amass.....
  • Anny Roader
Nah I know it was a shithouse tackle and deserved a sending off but he finished the match and we thought he might miss the next couple but for whatever reason he hasnt. There was no reported break or damage to muscle, bone, ligament etc so I just wondered what the latest was.

I’m just hoping he’s not being a shithouse for want of a better expression. Remember in Gerrard’s book when we beat United 1-0 that Sturridge was adamant that he couldn’t play as he had an injury - even though he’d been checked numerous times and nothing was found and Gerard and a few others had to talk him into playing.

Like you said, he played on, no breaks, no braces or supports worn after the game. Just hope he has the bollocks to play in this league as he looks a class player.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Happy with that lineup under the circumstances. A lot will depend on how well Gini and Naby can hold the centre and help out the defence.

Fab coming back is a big bonus without hendo.

Still more than enough firepower to win this, just have to put the work in.

COMON U REDMEN!!!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 06:53:57 pm by Samie »

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
I’m just hoping he’s not being a shithouse for want of a better expression. Remember in Gerrard’s book when we beat United 1-0 that Sturridge was adamant that he couldn’t play as he had an injury - even though he’d been checked numerous times and nothing was found and Gerard and a few others had to talk him into playing.

Like you said, he played on, no breaks, no braces or supports worn after the game. Just hope he has the bollocks to play in this league as he looks a class player.
Is this a serious post?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Just hope he has the bullocks to play? Jesus fucking christ

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

We can't have him tonight so at this point now, if he is available by the time we play Spurs I'll be made up. Unless something is up, I would expect he should be fit by then.

He clearly has the bollocks to play, he took a real bad hit from an awful tackle
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 06:54:55 pm by Stockholm Syndrome »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

No reason to even ask that question.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The leak was correct then ay. Strong team!

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Tough game but I've every confidence in those Reds.

Offline kingmonkey007

• Legacy Fan

:o  what a strange post

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
:o  what a strange post

Look at his posting history and it's littered with him questioning Thiago's fitness in most of his recent posts. It's really weird.

Offline AshbourneRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Oh great. Another game with Carra on comms trying his best not to be biased and be everyone’s mate. That and constantly saying Kite-ah.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
I think Curtis and Firmino need to be really involved tonight - think both have been guilty of being passengers at times this season.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Ski

• daddle. Wouldn't recognise an idea, if it rang his doorbell and got invited in for dinner. He will survive.
  • Legacy Fan
C’mon mentality monsters. Let show why we’re champions!
Has Steven Gerrard scored a goal even more important than the one he got against Olympiakos - Is this the start of something BIG?

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Is this a serious post?

This poster is best ignored - he’s got previous.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
Weird game this. Really don’t know what to expect. Strange and disjointed build up with a ton of players missing, but the side is still one that you can be confident in.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
No Shaq or Thiago on the bench is disappointing.

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
No Shaq or Thiago on the bench is disappointing.

Yep but made up for Clarkson, hopefully he gets 10-15 mins at the end to show what he can do

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Come on you Reds. I’m hopeful and expectant that Naby will have a good game, there’s so much he’s good at, and it’s time he had a standout performance.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
What's amazing is that with at least 5 7 dead cert starters out, we can still put out a team like that.

Incredible.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Yep but made up for Clarkson, hopefully he gets 10-15 mins at the end to show what he can do

He wouldn't let us down if he had longer either, great passer of the ball.

Offline West Cork Red

• Main Stander
We need Keita to have a worldie today

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
In non surprising news Evra is an absolute dickhead. Since when can a panellist literally say “I hope Leicester can take advantage of that weak back line and win today”. Hate him anyway but what a c*nt. Gonna try watch it on another channel.

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
And Ox

Indeed! So many I forgot him.