Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2790415 times)

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #13920 on: May 12, 2021, 01:59:06 pm »
Am pretty annoyed that I've popped into this thread and acknowledged their existance.

We've had a season like no other with little to shout about, they've just won the league and they are cryarsing over Van Dijk not going to the Euros as apparently it shows "he's further behind than he's letting on"

He hasn't played a game of football since October you soft c*nts. How could anyone expect him to play in the Euros

:wave

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13921 on: May 12, 2021, 02:08:48 pm »
The BlueLoon fringe were wanting VVD to go against the Medical staff, causing a rift with the Club and Klopp and then reinjuring his knee at the Euro's.

They won the title and VVD being sensible about his career is more on their minds, baffling AF.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #13922 on: May 12, 2021, 02:30:11 pm »
The BlueLoon fringe were wanting VVD to go against the Medical staff, causing a rift with the Club and Klopp and then reinjuring his knee at the Euro's.

They won the title and VVD being sensible about his career is more on their minds, baffling AF.
have they congratulated us yet? have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #13923 on: May 12, 2021, 02:40:51 pm »
Those scam emails you get "My client has left 450 million in his will and I have chosen you to be the beneficiary"

Imagine one of those were real and you actually did get the $450 million.
You also inherit their 5 bedroom house that was only built a couple of years previous.
You go out and buy a Bugatti, a couple of Ferraris, a Lamborghini and a BMW i8.

Is anyone really going to look at you and congratulate you on how hard you have worked to achieve what you have 10 years later?
No, they're going to look at you like you are a c*nt.

Man City are that c*nt.

;D  :wellin

The best analogy that I've ever read.

Offline The-Originals

• Main Stander
« Reply #13924 on: May 12, 2021, 02:43:59 pm »
first European cup final in their history..

bluemoon.. "I'm watching it at home instead or in a pub over here too much pissing about all this now."  honestly truly amazing   
Allez Allez Allez.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13925 on: May 12, 2021, 02:48:20 pm »
first European cup final in their history..

bluemoon.. "I'm watching it at home instead or in a pub over here too much pissing about all this now."  honestly truly amazing   

Compared to the scouse kid who bunked a train from Limey to Rome in 77
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13926 on: May 12, 2021, 02:52:16 pm »
Dear Lord, what a sad little life, Karen. You ruined my season, completely, so you could have the title, but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #13927 on: May 12, 2021, 02:57:52 pm »
All of them showed up? That's a pretty good turn out.

They can hardly match their previous scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn6fNYwtGc4
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 02:59:49 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13928 on: May 12, 2021, 03:44:39 pm »
I think this is under analysed by any of the press. They are the perfect team for a 'behind closed doors league' as there is nothing to put them off, and in previous seasons its been clear how some of their players freeze in big games with hostile crowds.

Exemplified by Sterling's best games against Liverpool being behind closed doors
I just looked up the stats (League games):

In front of a Crowd: Played 8, 0 goals, 1 assists
Behind closed doors: Played 3, 2 goals, 2 assists.

Those scam emails you get "My client has left 450 million in his will and I have chosen you to be the beneficiary"

You also inherit their 5 bedroom house that was only built a couple of years previous.

Is anyone really going to look at you and congratulate you on how hard you have worked to achieve what you have 10 years later?

Man City are that c*nt.

It's also like those "How I saved up and bought a house by 25" articles, where it starts off talking about making coffee at home and cycling to work, then in the middle of the article casually slipping in that they're living rent free in their parent's second home and inherited 500 grand from their Nan. 

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13929 on: May 12, 2021, 04:17:34 pm »

Then some twat from the Manchester Evening News turns up with full knowledge of your personal history and genuinely wonders, out loud and without irony, what the turning point in your life was.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #13930 on: May 12, 2021, 04:33:56 pm »
have they congratulated us yet? have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?have they congratulated us yet?

I popped my head in to Blueloon a few hours after United lost just to see how they were acting. Seemed the majority of them were camped in their media thread in the hours after their title won was confirmed, moaning about the lack of coverage and praise.

Fucking weirdo's the lot of them.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13931 on: May 12, 2021, 04:53:56 pm »
Walking around Manchester, you wouldn’t think they’ve just won the league. I know it’s fun to take the piss and talk about how shit their fanbase is, but it’s genuinely staggering how little celebration there has been.

The scenes outside the Etihad too. We get more people at a bus welcome.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13932 on: May 12, 2021, 04:57:24 pm »
Walking around Manchester, you wouldn’t think they’ve just won the league. I know it’s fun to take the piss and talk about how shit their fanbase is, but it’s genuinely staggering how little celebration there has been.

At the risk of repeating myself it's the same every time they win anything.

13/14 was a zombie town when I got the train back

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
« Reply #13933 on: May 12, 2021, 05:06:15 pm »
At the risk of repeating myself it's the same every time they win anything.

13/14 was a zombie town when I got the train back

Surely there's a few peeps out, clapping their hands, stamping their feet, shouting hooray etc...

Offline taylorb1991

• Main Stander
« Reply #13934 on: May 12, 2021, 05:13:37 pm »
https://www.football365.com/news/no-fans-no-history-no-credit-city-jibes-are-desperate-nonsense

Why are there so many media outlets desperately trying to tell us that City deserve praise and credit when any football fan with an ounce of knowledge about the game knows they've cheated to get to this point?   

Are there really that many clueless people out there who actually believe this garbage about how City have had a fairytale rise from the third tier?

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #13935 on: May 12, 2021, 05:14:53 pm »
I'd love to actually see where this. Said before that my lad was at their academy for a bit so I used to have to drive him to the campus and its still an utter shithole around there. Yeah, there is a stadium bought and paid for by the council and a fantastic training complex, but Beswick is still a dump. They have built a load of fucking grotesque high rise apartment blocks in the city centre for those with enough wedge though.
I lived a mile away from the Etihad, off Edge Lane (next to Bangladesh Consulate) in Droylsden.

Used to drive past their Academy and Etihad atleast twice a day.

Proper shithole that area surrounding their campus.

I never encountered any "traffic" around Etihad either, even in peak times.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13936 on: May 12, 2021, 05:35:21 pm »

This is a totally genuine think overherad by my old work colleague. She lived by the Etihad and was on the tram home the night of their last "parade". Two fellas were on the same tram going to it, "its not a fucking parade, its two fucking bus stops" :lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13937 on: May 12, 2021, 05:42:37 pm »
https://www.football365.com/news/no-fans-no-history-no-credit-city-jibes-are-desperate-nonsense

Why are there so many media outlets desperately trying to tell us that City deserve praise and credit when any football fan with an ounce of knowledge about the game knows they've cheated to get to this point?   

Are there really that many clueless people out there who actually believe this garbage about how City have had a fairytale rise from the third tier?
They are being paid to do so by city’s rulers. 

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #13938 on: May 12, 2021, 05:46:41 pm »
You guys are all stuck in the past with your thinking of those huge crowds at bus parades, title winning parties and such. City are a club of the future and a very responsible one too. The practice social distancing and virtual celebrations, no one here seems to be able to get that...

;D
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13939 on: May 12, 2021, 05:52:52 pm »
I can't resist posting this again

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Clp8vDZZ4Tg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Clp8vDZZ4Tg</a>

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #13940 on: May 12, 2021, 05:55:34 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Clp8vDZZ4Tg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Clp8vDZZ4Tg</a>

Clap your hands
If you feel your a winner!
Clap your hands  :lmao

Thanks rob, this has brought a smile to the face. No one else does celebrations like this you know.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline LFC_NCL

• Main Stander
« Reply #13941 on: May 12, 2021, 05:57:02 pm »
even their own rivals decided to hand them the title to save their best team for the real game, irrelevant champions, and i hope chelsea fuck them in the final

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #13942 on: May 12, 2021, 06:07:43 pm »
I see Laporte has obtained Spanish citizenship so he can be called-up for Spain for the Euros. I know France have a glut of CBs but it's mad that he hasn't been selected for them

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #13943 on: May 12, 2021, 06:14:05 pm »

https://youtu.be/o5zZPF8j2Xg see you and raise you this madness ahahhahahahahhahahaha

I popped my head in to Blueloon a few hours after United lost just to see how they were acting. Seemed the majority of them were camped in their media thread in the hours after their title won was confirmed, moaning about the lack of coverage and praise.

hahahahhahaa

They are like a kid in the corner demanding attention

Best I saw in twitter when they cried no one congratulated them

Someone goes "klopp did"

To which they replied "too little too late"

Fucking hell. Sorry he didnt go down to the emptihad with flowers for each of their 26 fans that showed up last night and give them all a hug
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13944 on: May 12, 2021, 06:16:10 pm »

Got a hankering to stomp my feet,clap my hands and shout HOORAY watching that whilst drinking my pint of water. Thanks.  :lmao

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #13945 on: May 12, 2021, 06:22:44 pm »
Surely there's a few peeps out, clapping their hands, stamping their feet, shouting hooray etc...

Before popping to the pub for a pint of water...

Someone goes "klopp did"

Fucking hell. Sorry he didnt go down to the emptihad with flowers for each of their 26 fans that showed up last night and give them all a hug

:lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13946 on: May 12, 2021, 06:22:53 pm »
https://youtu.be/o5zZPF8j2Xg see you and raise you this madness ahahhahahahahhahahaha

hahahahhahaa

Someone goes "klopp did"

Apparently Chelsea congratulated them on Twitter because they’re a proper club. :D

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13947 on: May 12, 2021, 06:26:24 pm »
All the legends are out now on their press runs. Footballing legends Goater and Dickov.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #13948 on: May 12, 2021, 06:30:40 pm »
Apparently Chelsea congratulated them on Twitter because they’re a proper club. :D

To be fair City and Chelsea have a lot in common. 😀
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13949 on: May 12, 2021, 06:42:55 pm »
Yeah, they're proper plastic just like each other.

Just wait until they win the Champions League, the fans will be out in force. There'll be 30 of them instead of the 20 that showed up yesterday.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13950 on: May 12, 2021, 06:46:08 pm »

Someone goes "klopp did"

That tells you all you need to know. They’re not that bothered about winning stuff anymore, what they actually crave is a rivalry with someone, a club, a manager...anyone, who’ll react a bit so they can ram it down their throats and revel in that person’s misery.  But no-one is biting, everyone either congratulates them or shrugs.

As it is their neighbours would rather throw a game that ultimately concedes the league because they’d much rather inconvenience us. Klopp’s Liverpool is (rightly) not all that arsed about anyone other than themselves. Chelsea have the whole London rivalry thing going on, and the City fans would turn their noses up at everyone else, so the poor little mites have no-one to play with. Bless.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13951 on: May 12, 2021, 07:30:54 pm »

What a terrible article.
So the main reason no one cared about City winning the title was because it was already a foregone conclusion and it happened in a game they weren't playing in. Only the article then admits that Liverpool won in the exact same circumstances.

Then the author tries to argue that this City team is great because they've had such a period of dominance over multiple years, while at the same time claiming Pep had to do an incredible rebuilding job of a "struggling team" this season. Either they've been continuously great for years, or they were shit and Guardiola had to turn them around - it can't be both.

As for this bit:
there was an overarching media narrative throughout that Liverpool winning the league was a good and proper thing to happen. This was a correct football club to be winning the league, and the fact they were now once again winning the league was a sign that things had returned to the way things ought to have been.

it's a completely pile of horseshit. The media narrative far more commonly was "is it good for a club to win the league by such a margin".

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #13952 on: May 12, 2021, 08:14:17 pm »
Genuinely question, has anyone mentioned the word "asterix" this season? Like if ever there was a season to have a little star next to it it's this one.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13953 on: May 12, 2021, 08:20:01 pm »
Genuinely question, has anyone mentioned the word "asterix" this season? Like if ever there was a season to have a little star next to it it's this one.

You’ve got some Gaul.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #13954 on: May 12, 2021, 08:22:24 pm »

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13955 on: May 12, 2021, 08:24:16 pm »
The fans celebrating the title* outside the Emptyhad are hilarious and tell you everything you need to know about their ‘fan base’. A few dozen people who looked like they’ve never met each other before,  milling around , looking awkward. And some fucking weirdo playing a saxophone! 😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13956 on: May 12, 2021, 10:47:39 pm »

The insecure always seek external validation.

This is why they cannot enjoy their purchases. Deep down, they know it's undeserved. The thing with Liverpool is we don't need anyone else's approval because we know who and what we are and we believe in it. We can self-validate, but the likes of the sportswashers cannot. This leaves them desperately seeking external approval and validation, then stamping their feet when they don't get it.

Just enjoy it you miserable, whingeing, whining gobshites. You can't have it both ways. Just be content with your purchases, because you'll never be respected by anyone with an ounce of moral fibre and anyone that cares for the game as a whole.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13957 on: May 12, 2021, 10:48:57 pm »
...and drinking water?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13958 on: May 12, 2021, 10:53:17 pm »

Yes. Me.

Media have been quiet on it though, for some unknown reason.

Odd too, because Abu Dhabi 'fans' were writing this season off when we were top, and saying ''this is a covid asterisk season with no fans.''  For once, they were right.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #13959 on: May 12, 2021, 11:04:44 pm »
Compared to the scouse kid who bunked a train from Limey to Rome in 77

Did we share the same overhead rack?
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same