Poll

I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God

I shall say this humbly and with all my heart! God Save the King!
I shall mumble this somewhat
Meh
Not too happy about this
What a load of shite
I like Cheese, but not Royal Cheese. Royal cheese sucks ass!

Author Topic: The Monarchy*  (Read 187307 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Monarchy*
« Reply #4280 on: May 13, 2023, 08:07:40 pm »
Some ugly bastards in that wider family.

When you inbreed like that lot, its no surprise.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4281 on: May 13, 2023, 08:08:47 pm »
Saw this on Twitter, Andrews car arriving las weekend

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4282 on: May 13, 2023, 08:31:38 pm »
Fv9m-V8-LWc-AEMe-Fs" border="0

Bet theyll get some stick down the pub for that pic

Thieving c*nts.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4283 on: May 13, 2023, 08:38:30 pm »
Charles’ eyes are too close together. Had the whiff of something the taxidermist has got his hands on.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4284 on: May 14, 2023, 07:54:34 am »
Funniest thing is the holy orb in his hand.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #4285 on: May 14, 2023, 08:40:43 am »
Tradition. A Hitlerite thing I believe.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4286 on: May 14, 2023, 08:58:00 am »

He is a massive Pyhthon fan, so I bet he loved slipping the holy hand grenade of Antioch into the coronation

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4287 on: May 14, 2023, 10:17:02 am »
Fv9m-V8-LWc-AEMe-Fs" border="0

Bet theyll get some stick down the pub for that pic

There's your next 70 years peeps.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline NightDancer

• Anny Roader
  • Bleep Bloop Bleep Bloop
« Reply #4288 on: May 14, 2023, 12:03:54 pm »
He is a massive Pyhthon fan, so I bet he loved slipping the holy hand grenade of Antioch into the coronation

You never know when a killer rabbit may strike.
What's your pleasure?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4289 on: May 14, 2023, 01:35:09 pm »
There's your next 70 years peeps.

Always amazed in the variety of shapes the human head can take. William is a proper rugby ball.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4290 on: May 15, 2023, 02:18:53 pm »
The perils of inbreeding...

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4291 on: May 15, 2023, 02:47:41 pm »
The perils of inbreeding...

Is he the one who always refs our games?
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4292 on: May 15, 2023, 03:40:47 pm »
Is he the one who always refs our games?

No, think this fella knocked the blooshite out of Europe

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4293 on: May 15, 2023, 08:00:29 pm »
Tradition. A Hitlerite thing I believe.
Simple people believe in the magical powers of orbs, trinkets, gem stones, precious metals and the like.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #4294 on: May 15, 2023, 10:43:38 pm »
Simple people believe in the magical powers of orbs, trinkets, gem stones, precious metals and the like.

But those in the know realise that true power resides in the sceptre not the aforementioned trinkets and gee-gaws.

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4295 on: May 17, 2023, 04:41:42 pm »
So, the paparazzi were chasing Harry & Meghan for two hours in New York then, aye?

Honestly, what a load of shite. Not believing a word of it.

Offline HomesickRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4296 on: May 18, 2023, 12:24:51 am »
So, the paparazzi were chasing Harry & Meghan for two hours in New York then, aye?

In a luxury, blacked out vehicle the size of a house too.
They could have been driven at 2mph and not even noticed the paps, let alone leading them on a 'chase' . . . if there ever was such a thing!

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4297 on: May 18, 2023, 01:23:24 am »

Until there's phone video showing what happened I'll remain sceptical.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4298 on: May 18, 2023, 03:18:58 am »
Harry's constant whining is nauseating AF.

What does he expect in NYC, the media capital of the World, no doubt his aides told the press he'd be in the City.

It seems he wants to be anonymous and live a private life while carrying on writing books, televised interviews, Documentaries etc.

Entitled spoilt brat.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4299 on: May 18, 2023, 08:39:00 am »
Until there's phone video showing what happened I'll remain sceptical.

Said this to the missus - OJ goes on the run and the entire chase is filmed from a helicopter, a car gets nicked and chased in California and the news choppers follow it, we were in a bar last night about 7pm, all over Sky news and not one video.

Calling total bullshit, his driver only had to ring 911 and he'd have had NYPD coming to sort it. And 2 fucking hours around NY, what is this, F&F 11?

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4300 on: May 18, 2023, 08:43:16 am »
Yeah I'm calling bullshit on this high speed chase. Harry is full of shite, fuck all of the royals.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #4301 on: May 18, 2023, 08:49:20 am »
Even the premise of it is daft. If you spot a car of photographers when you’re coming out of a function in Manhattan, why would your reaction be to put the afterburners on?

I’m assuming the story is for American media consumption, they’ll be lapping this stuff up.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4302 on: May 18, 2023, 10:22:18 am »
I think the 'chase' aspect is overplayed, but there's enough witness accounts from different perspectives brought together here to confirm the less embellished parts of the story. There's a summary/decent timeline here https://news.sky.com/story/prince-harry-and-meghan-involved-in-near-catastrophic-car-chase-12882989

Also shows that Harrys spokesperson (unnamed) was keen to play it up to get big coverage, and was successful in landing headlines by using sensationalist wording "near catastrophic car chase"

The couples press secretary (Hansen) followed up with lines making clear how vulnerable and upset the couple (and her) were. Sounds like it's something unpleasant and annoying, but it doesn't sound like the picture that the headlines imply.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4303 on: May 18, 2023, 01:58:37 pm »
A New York car chase is good for the next book and the movie  ;D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4304 on: May 18, 2023, 02:37:33 pm »
A New York car chase is good for the next book and the movie  ;D

Vin Diesel to play Harry?

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4305 on: May 18, 2023, 02:42:03 pm »
It was how his mum died after all so I guess I can understand how he might be a bit touchy over such things.
I can't stand the royals but the gutter press scavengers and low lives are even worse.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4306 on: May 18, 2023, 03:19:27 pm »
£162m the government paid for the Lizard's funeral. Good job there's no money or it could've cost a serious amount.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4307 on: May 18, 2023, 03:20:05 pm »
Vin Diesel to play Harry?
Damien Lewis and Whoopi Goldberg.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4308 on: May 18, 2023, 05:55:35 pm »
£162m the government paid for the Lizard's funeral. Good job there's no money or it could've cost a serious amount.

Money well spent.

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #4309 on: May 18, 2023, 07:56:13 pm »
Truly unbelievable and absolutely disgusting

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4310 on: May 18, 2023, 09:46:48 pm »

Yes, but tourism! And all the memorial teacups that were sold. And beckham queuing.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4311 on: May 18, 2023, 09:51:07 pm »
Thinking back to when she died, the whole thing was ridiculous. Idiots queuing up for a full day just to bow their heads at a covered casket which could have been empty.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4312 on: May 18, 2023, 09:55:17 pm »
Thinking back to when she died, the whole thing was ridiculous. Idiots queuing up for a full day just to bow their heads at a covered casket which could have been empty.

That's how stupid the British public is, who the fuck queues for 14 hours to walk past a fucking box.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4313 on: May 18, 2023, 10:20:17 pm »

That queue was a joke. It’s one thing adults doing it, but seeing people walk in with young children and babies in prams in the early hours of the morning just put up a mirror to what a gang of c*nts populate this shit hole of an island.

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4314 on: June 18, 2023, 07:58:48 am »
Prince William: Young royals 'will definitely be exposed' to homelessness https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65941931

The tone deafness of the king-in-waiting in this new BBC puff-piece is something to behold.

"When we were in London, driving backwards and forwards, we regularly used to see people sitting outside supermarkets and we'd talk about it. I'd say to the children, 'Why are they there? What's going on?' I think it's in all our interests, it's the right thing to do, to expose the children, at the right stage in the right dialogue, so they have an understanding,"

I wonder did he explain privilege and wealth inequality.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #4315 on: June 18, 2023, 08:29:01 am »
Prince William: Young royals 'will definitely be exposed' to homelessness https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65941931

The tone deafness of the king-in-waiting in this new BBC puff-piece is something to behold.

"When we were in London, driving backwards and forwards, we regularly used to see people sitting outside supermarkets and we'd talk about it. I'd say to the children, 'Why are they there? What's going on?' I think it's in all our interests, it's the right thing to do, to expose the children, at the right stage in the right dialogue, so they have an understanding,"

And the kids would reply
“They are there Father, because we are such wonderful people. When are we going to grandad’s? Is he at Balmoral, Sandringham, Windsor, or Buck house?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4316 on: June 19, 2023, 10:48:22 am »
And the kids would reply
“They are there Father, because we are such wonderful people. When are we going to grandad’s? Is he at Balmoral, Sandringham, Windsor, or Buck house?

Father, I don't want to play hide and seek with Charlotte and Louis when we go to Windsor though, there are over 1,000 rooms to search through and it takes far too long for the servants to find them.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4317 on: June 19, 2023, 11:16:43 am »

I think it's a good thing for them to be doing so as long as it's not done in a sneering or voyeuristic way.  It absolutely needs to be followed up with that discussion about privilege and wealth inequality, it can't be left as a "be grateful for all you have" exercise or a vague "they've had unfortunate circumstances".

Unlike some others I have no warmth towards Elizabeth II.  She projected a good image and displayed pleasantness to those presented to her, but she never spoke up for those suffering at the hands of whatever government was in power at the time.  As I understand it this wasn't due to any restrictions on what the monarch could or couldn't do but a self-imposed policy of being non-partisan.

Charles as heir apparent was more outspoken, particularly on the environment.  I can't say I follow his every word but I presume he's now less outspoken.

If the next generations are more informed on issues like wealth inequality they may be more inclined to speak out about them.  I think William displays that to an extent due to the experiences his mother exposed he and Harry to.  It will always be an uphill struggle though as any attempt to redress that inequality would mean they and their peers having less, I don't suppose that's something that is on the syllabus at Lambrook or Eton.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4318 on: June 19, 2023, 01:01:38 pm »
Can the heir to the throne say "because they got fucked over by an uncaring and corrupt government" without being called out for political meddling?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4319 on: June 19, 2023, 06:33:38 pm »
“But what can I, a multi millionaire who will inherit casts estates tax free when I eventually become king, do about homelessness and wealth inequality?”

*spends a few hours selling the big issue in a carefully staged photo op*