Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 3 v Brighton 3 Trossard 4', 17', 83', Bobby 33', 52', Webster 62'  (Read 38907 times)

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Robertson is injured at the moment; therefore, I don't think it was a bad sub. He needs to be looked after with the number of games coming up.

It was a bad sub because we went to absolute shite after he did it which is what happened when he did the same thing against Everton.

It’s fucking mind boggling to be honest.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
He looked baffled and he had every right to be. I wouldn't say he had an amazing game but he didnt put a foot wrong and what does Milner provide as a right footed player from that position over him?
While Trent stinking the place out.

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
Can we please for the love of all that is holy stop playing James Milner in the PL or CL? He is finished, I am sorry but it is so obvious, he cannot physically do the job that is required of him anymore. It is over.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
any word on carvalho? was he injured or something?

was surprised to see one of our more dynamic and rested players only used for a half. especially when we clearly already knew milner and elliot were coming on, and neither known for their legs

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
Grim this.

Same players, same manager, no reason for them all to be so poor. Not buying a hangover for last season. It may explain a slow start but it’s October and we look terrible.

No idea how this is turned around either.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
We are level with Everton, and that is the level we have been at these last months. The difference is they seem to be improving their form and we are just stuck on repeat. You can drop the entire defence on this form, we were defending better with Nat Phillips and Rhys Williams and at this point I am not sure we would be doing worse with them and Milly on the right back.

Given our chances against Arsenal and City looking slim, it wouldn't surprise me if they went above us in the league in the coming weeks. FML. I feel so deflated after that. :(
« Last Edit: October 1, 2022, 05:18:18 pm by Solomon Grundy »

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
How gloriously self inflicted.

No doubt we’ll get the standard ‘haven’t invested in the squad’ etc, but Milner at LB and Elliott back on at RCM when Trent is struggling even more than he has been. Who on earth could have guessed the equaliser would therefore come from a cross from the right into an area the LB should have been challenging.
It’s a mixture, we haven’t invested in the squad, that’s fact but too many legends who look ordinary.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline lollysportswasher

• Wants us to accept the reality that Liverpool will never sign another player.
  • Kopite
We helped Brighton sell Trossard for 100 mill min to Chelsea.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
I think that was the biggest surprise of all, I reckon everyone was expecting TAA to get hooked. The look on Kostas' face when he saw his number come up tells its own story. Makes you wonder what Trent has to do to get dropped.

It's not a surprise with him being the fittest left back we have available to us. Have you seen the number of games we have coming up?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
I assume the Kostas sub was because he played the internationals and we need him for Tuesday.

Offline cormorant

• Legacy Fan
  • We had Shankly and the Kop at Liverpool...
the problems are in midfield/and at the back. Also, what happens with Trent.

The horse has bolted on that one. So obvious from quite a long time ago.

Thanks for your updates this afternoon.
The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the Kop make you feel great - yet humble. I'm just one of the people...

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
I guess the big worry is the players we gave big contracts to to be part of the next phase have been mostly shit this season outside Alisson. Hard to rebuild when it's those players who may need replacing.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Everton will be above us at this rate. Fuck me.

Offline fallenhd

• Anny Roader
Think the milner and elliot subs killed us. Elliot offered no protection on that right side as has been the case most of the season.

Offline Notorious IT

• Gilt complex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Alcoholic
Think Trent & Van Dijk need dropped for a bit. Not sure who we replace Trent with at the moment though..

Offline Caps4444

• Legacy Fan
Needed to win today. Arsenal and City will be a bloodbath.

Big investment needed in Jan for any chance of top 4.

Funny this time last week, people had us finishing 2nd!  I don’t think we will finish above Arsenal, maybe if we win next week, but I think they are big favourites.

Lose to Spurs in a few weeks and we won’t finish above them.

Can’t believe how many times they were attacking our defenders today, and not even through our high line….just waves and waves of their attacks.

Shame the extra champions league places are not next year….as we are not favourites for top 4.

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
Robertson is injured at the moment; therefore, I don't think it was a bad sub. He needs to be looked after with the number of games coming up.
Give over, never did the same when It was Robbo.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
The horse has bolted on that one. So obvious from quite a long time ago.

Thanks for your updates this afternoon.

No problem.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
I assume the Kostas sub was because he played the internationals and we need him for Tuesday.

Throwing games just so we can save players for future games is backwards.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Give over, never did the same when I try was Robbo.

You'd be happy to have Milner as the regular left back would you?

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
If someone offered me 4th now I would rip their arm off.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Genuinely never seen so a poor performance from Fabinho.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
Well we are going to struggle to get 4th at this rate.

If that happens the excuses will be out in force on why we cant sign XYZ.

We were lucky to get a point.

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Question is going to be can we do enough in January to get top 4 on the back of half a season, because right now it is looking like this half of the season before the world cup will be a write off

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha

I hope that wasn't the case. Win the game first then worry about Tuesday!
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Completely wide open from 70 until their goal. Where’s the man management of defending what we’ve got. Virgil really poor for the 3rd as well as a few others. They looked likely to score every time they went forward. Any hopes of the title are gone now and we’ll have to work really hard just to finish in the Top 4.

It was the same at Brentford last season so hopefully it'll pick up but the midfield is just garbage.

Just need to stay within 6 points of 4th until the World Cup and splash the cash in January or we'll be playing in the conference league next season.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
If someone offered me 4th now I would rip their arm off.

Anyone who would not is a fool of the highest order.

If anyone looks at how we are playing and saying to themselves "yes this is the second best team in the league" then they are on quaaludes.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
It’s fine though because Bellingham will sign when we finish 8th.

I hope he fucks off somewhere else and I honestly cant wait when he does. The amount of bandwidth wasted on him is fucking incredible.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
Honestly never saw this collapse coming, after last season, so depressing. I was clinging on to a title challenge a couple of weeks ago but it's completely finished now, top 4 race it is

Big worry that we've just played like that after basically 3 weeks off, when all klopp ever fucking bangs on about is how much players need a rest

It's no longer a blip, or a bad start to the season, something is badly wrong and fuck knows how it gets fixed

Absolutely dreading Arsenal and City now, they'll pick our pathetic defence apart.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
I hope he fucks off somewhere else and I honestly cant wait when he does. The amount of bandwidth wasted on him is fucking incredible.

Hasn't he already said he'd prefer to go to Real Madrid?

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
It’s really not worth getting so worked up about.
Football never ends.

That's the best way to look at it and the way I have for years. Nothing we can do about today, let the boss and the players worry about that. Let's look forward to see how they react on Tuesday instead.

Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Tsimikas went to shit before he got subbed. He was playing some bizarre fucking position slightly forward and Brighton got in behind him a lot.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
Hate to shit on Klopp, but poor in game management and questionable subs today

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
It was a bad sub because we went to absolute shite after he did it which is what happened when he did the same thing against Everton.

It’s fucking mind boggling to be honest.

That is on the players making individual errors. If everyone is happy flogging Tsimikas until he gets an injury that's fine, but you will all be moaning when we only have Milner standing for that position.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Something seems off.

Brighton should have won.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
There isn't a football brain in the world (even Klopp) that can explain Milner coming on for Kostas.

The defending is what it is.

Worst thing is we deserved to lose that.

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We'd just got a measure of control in the second half, and we replace Henderson and Tsimikas with Elliot and Milner.
I can only assume we decided to try and get the fourth, because we lost our control and any chance of seeing the game out a 3-2.

Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
Hasn't he already said he'd prefer to go to Real Madrid?

Praise the lord.

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
Throwing games just so we can save players for future games is backwards.

Yeh, not saying it's ideal. Just can see why they made a change.