Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2095089 times)

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #13400 on: February 24, 2020, 09:32:00 am »
Is the website very laggy to everyone or just me? After about 5 refreshes it just loads for about 30 seconds.
yeh been like that all morning, tried different servers and mobile network, lags at the same time which also seems to be when tickets 'drop' too... haqrd work this

Offline friendofrocky

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13401 on: February 24, 2020, 09:35:05 am »
The drop down menu seems to be frozen on the same 5 areas..its not reflecting the tickets available in the stadium plan.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #13402 on: February 24, 2020, 09:35:24 am »

Offline GazH

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13403 on: February 24, 2020, 09:50:07 am »
Tried to basket a ticket and got kicked back out to the queue again  :butt

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13404 on: February 24, 2020, 09:54:15 am »
2 hours wasted with no ticket to show and no work done. I think I'll have to call it a day.

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #13405 on: February 24, 2020, 09:56:42 am »
2 hours wasted with no ticket to show and no work done. I think I'll have to call it a day.
same... can't justify swerving work and carrying on when the site is full of problems... wasting my time

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #13406 on: February 24, 2020, 09:56:42 am »
Why are parts of the ground going red but no tickets available??
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline GazH

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13407 on: February 24, 2020, 10:06:28 am »
The site's fucked.

Do we reckon any more will drop later. Any guesses on time?

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #13408 on: February 24, 2020, 10:17:51 am »
The site's fucked.

not holding much hope... seemed to be plenty of tickets this morning and there will have been people managing to buy them hassle free, seems to be how the site works, just get lucky with your connection

Offline GazH

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13409 on: February 24, 2020, 10:31:07 am »
Yep, no rhyme nor reason to it sometimes. I've been kicked back out to the queue about 4 times already this morning.

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #13410 on: February 24, 2020, 11:12:08 am »
The site's fucked.

There will a few tickets till about hour and a half before game starts.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #13411 on: February 24, 2020, 12:27:24 pm »
Just reading the comments here, the site is absolutely f*cked. Shameful.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13412 on: February 24, 2020, 01:17:07 pm »
Just reading the comments here, the site is absolutely f*cked. Shameful.

It's absolutely ridiculous. These issues have been reported by so so many people here. I've pointed it out to them and been fobbed off. Just read the thread here ffs. It's not a 'user' thing. It's a global problem affecting thousands of people trying. The website is a shambles.

Offline wadey-LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • Round the fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #13413 on: February 24, 2020, 02:09:51 pm »
Got a feeling that's all she wrote today
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #13414 on: February 24, 2020, 02:19:44 pm »
West Ham hospitality available. Imagine there will be one final big drop around 3 or 4 this afternoon and then scraps until it's taken down.

Offline jameslfc1997

• Anny Roader
« Reply #13415 on: February 24, 2020, 02:27:49 pm »
How can you even sell hospitality on the day of the game. Sitting down for their bloody buffet in an hour

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #13416 on: February 24, 2020, 02:30:53 pm »
How can you even sell hospitality on the day of the game. Sitting down for their bloody buffet in an hour

Well it doesn't open until 4 hours before kick off, so I suppose they can sell it up until then

Offline tarkens

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13417 on: February 24, 2020, 02:35:27 pm »
L2 just popped up, get your refreshing boots on

and about 15 more blocks followed just a minute or two later
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 02:38:23 pm by tarkens »

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #13418 on: February 24, 2020, 02:35:53 pm »

That just occurred to me as I sent the last post. Perhaps if somebody returned a hospitality ticket it reappears automatically but I'm not sure they can be returned, especially so late and would the system automatically relist it without someone in the TO doing something.

Surely common sense they would just put it to members at normal price, nobody who buys it would be going to Aintree this short notice so it's basically just an overpriced regular ticket.

Offline lucho07072016

• Main Stander
« Reply #13419 on: February 24, 2020, 02:48:56 pm »
Big drop now

Offline GazH

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13420 on: February 24, 2020, 02:49:57 pm »
Big drop now
Same as the other drops all day though. loads of blocks coming up but just can't get hold of anything.

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #13421 on: February 24, 2020, 03:01:30 pm »
Same as the other drops all day though. loads of blocks coming up but just can't get hold of anything.
joke this

Offline GazH

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13422 on: February 24, 2020, 03:02:12 pm »
That's it for me today. Telly it is again!  >:(

Offline GazH

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13423 on: February 24, 2020, 03:15:30 pm »
It's absolutely ridiculous. These issues have been reported by so so many people here. I've pointed it out to them and been fobbed off. Just read the thread here ffs. It's not a 'user' thing. It's a global problem affecting thousands of people trying. The website is a shambles.

The thing that gets you is that the club recently sent out that email to say they were thinking of changing the ticketing system from next to utilise a ballot system instead of these ridiculous drops. It's good that they're at least going to change but it just feels a little bit 'after the lord mayor's show' to me. They've been well aware that our system is shite and after the debacle that was last season with regard to getting tickets they could have easily implemented the ballot system for this season.

I've been a match going Red for nearly 30 years now, and I'm not saying that fact I've been following the Reds for however long makes me any more entitled than the next bloke, but I just want to be on a level playing field with everyone else who has the same number of credits as I do when it comes to these sales. The system is weighted towards those with flexible jobs, IT knowledge, having networks of people able to work together to get tickets etc etc. If they have a ballot system I can make peace with the fact that I may have missed out to someone else in the same boat. They were lucky, I wasn't. The fact is, it makes you bitter when you know for a fact that when we eventually do pick up that trophy after 30 years of waiting there will be hundreds of 'fans' at that game who have barely set foot inside Anfield before soaking it up ahead of your decent match-going fans. And yes there will always be an element of that - i.e. people prepared to pay thousands for tickets etc, but at the moment these face value tickets are easier to get for some and not others. We're one of the richest organisations in global sport and we have a ticket system which is quite frankly still in the dark ages.

Rant over :)))

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #13424 on: February 24, 2020, 03:22:08 pm »
The thing that gets you is that the club recently sent out that email to say they were thinking of changing the ticketing system from next to utilise a ballot system instead of these ridiculous drops. It's good that they're at least going to change but it just feels a little bit 'after the lord mayor's show' to me. They've been well aware that our system is shite and after the debacle that was last season with regard to getting tickets they could have easily implemented the ballot system for this season.

The ballot idea was for the bulk sales wasn't it, not the late sales? Or were they included too?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #13425 on: February 24, 2020, 03:26:09 pm »

I've been a match going Red for nearly 30 years now, and I'm not saying that fact I've been following the Reds for however long makes me any more entitled than the next bloke, but I just want to be on a level playing field with everyone else who has the same number of credits as I do when it comes to these sales. The system is weighted towards those with flexible jobs, IT knowledge, having networks of people able to work together to get tickets etc etc. If they have a ballot system I can make peace with the fact that I may have missed out to someone else in the same boat. They were lucky, I wasn't. The fact is, it makes you bitter when you know for a fact that when we eventually do pick up that trophy after 30 years of waiting there will be hundreds of 'fans' at that game who have barely set foot inside Anfield before soaking it up ahead of your decent match-going fans. And yes there will always be an element of that - i.e. people prepared to pay thousands for tickets etc, but at the moment these face value tickets are easier to get for some and not others. We're one of the richest organisations in global sport and we have a ticket system which is quite frankly still in the dark ages.

Rant over :)))

Some very good points there, you can be the biggest fan going but if you don't have access to a computer from 9-5 then you're already at a disadvantage and even if you do you're then up against people who just understand the system better, bots and groups of people buying for each other. You end up feeling very hard done by when you miss out as it never feels like the system is fair.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13426 on: February 24, 2020, 03:36:23 pm »
If the ballot comes in the odds of winning one is going to be very remote, so when you lose those over and over people will say that's unfair as well.

The simple facts are whilst the team is the way it is, and the demand is as insane as it is, and whilst our ground doesnt have enough seats to cover demand, and touting is as rife as it is, this is how hard it is going to be to get a ticket regardless of how it's done.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13427 on: February 24, 2020, 03:52:12 pm »
Can someone explain these ‘drops’? Did West Ham tickets become available today?

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #13428 on: February 24, 2020, 03:59:17 pm »
If the ballot comes in the odds of winning one is going to be very remote, so when you lose those over and over people will say that's unfair as well.

The simple facts are whilst the team is the way it is, and the demand is as insane as it is, and whilst our ground doesnt have enough seats to cover demand, and touting is as rife as it is, this is how hard it is going to be to get a ticket regardless of how it's done.

Exactly, there will never be a system that suits everyone, but I expect the amount of people trying in a ballot system to massively increase over current numbers.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #13429 on: February 24, 2020, 04:00:40 pm »
Seems to be a good load of West Ham today, coupled with some decent drops before that, probably best availability since Sheff U, really could do with that Palace game being midweek, wonder if it’s last game of the season would they stick a 4+ on it, even if we lift the trophy v Chelsea

Offline Will.Lacey

• Kemlynite
  • European Royalty
« Reply #13430 on: February 24, 2020, 04:02:16 pm »
Current system shocking in college 5 days a week so no chance in members sales how are young fans meant to get to games it’s completely weighted against us only ticket this season I’ve got on my own card is Shrewsbury because of it being a Saturday sale. Few other games I ever get too are when dads mates can’t go so ballot system would be really good. Although surely getting to 4+ a season would be completely down to luck so your powerless to over time increase the games you can get to unless we return to Hodgson era again which I wouldn’t even mind as long as we get the league so I can get properly on the ladder.
They said our days were numbered, we're not famous any more🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #13431 on: February 24, 2020, 04:08:06 pm »
Current system shocking in college 5 days a week so no chance in members sales how are young fans meant to get to games it’s completely weighted against us only ticket this season I’ve got on my own card is Shrewsbury because of it being a Saturday sale. Few other games I ever get too are when dads mates can’t go so ballot system would be really good. Although surely getting to 4+ a season would be completely down to luck so your powerless to over time increase the games you can get to unless we return to Hodgson era again which I wouldn’t even mind as long as we get the league so I can get properly on the ladder.
wouldn’t mind being shit, don’t think so lad

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #13432 on: February 24, 2020, 04:10:30 pm »
they need to reward loyalty... with prescribed selling days to those with 19 credits one day, then 18 the next, then 17 etc... would make my life much easier ;)

and along with that a specific link to those with qualifying credits.

i would agree with ballots only for those late availbility sales, or those with libpool postcodes (realise that would rule me out, but i feel more local fans in the ground the better)

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13433 on: February 24, 2020, 04:13:34 pm »

At least a ballot would run more smoothly and wouldn't be so chaotic.

Alternatively, would it be possible to implement a system where every member is guaranteed to get one ticket per season, you are allocated one at random and you have to either accept it or reject it. You could then take your chances with the normal system if you wanted any more. I've been trying all season just to get one ticket, if I got one I think I'd be happy with that and wouldn't bother trying to get another one. The way it is, you could pay your membership every season for year after year and never get a single ticket.

Even then the process for the remaining tickets would need to be improved (and the website obviously).
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 04:20:34 pm by Rob Dylan »

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #13434 on: February 24, 2020, 04:23:07 pm »
One more drop please. I'm on my knees here ticket office.

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13435 on: February 24, 2020, 05:05:37 pm »
Big drop then. Got 1 in 103.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #13436 on: February 24, 2020, 05:06:28 pm »
Seems to be a good load of West Ham today, coupled with some decent drops before that, probably best availability since Sheff U, really could do with that Palace game being midweek, wonder if it’s last game of the season would they stick a 4+ on it, even if we lift the trophy v Chelsea

Not bad if you're on the dole

Offline Kopite21795

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13437 on: February 24, 2020, 05:08:16 pm »
How is there that many tickets before the game in 3 hours and I be straight on them in half a second and still not get one!? Losing my rag with it now. 24 blocks have just gone red and absolutely fuck all

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #13438 on: February 24, 2020, 05:11:11 pm »
About 20 blocks went red, had to be quick as they've all gone grey again.  Keep checking!!

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #13439 on: February 24, 2020, 05:15:05 pm »
Can't get in the blocks or any drop downs on any device or browser. Joke this site.