The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Results Comparison Thread 2021-22

<< < (31/33) > >>

BassTunedToRed:

--- Quote from: campioni on May  3, 2022, 11:53:35 am ---2.73 ppg for the second half of the season so far is incredible. At Christmas it looked like we would struggle to get to 90 points and we're now on 82 with 4 to play. Even if we don't get the title this season (I think we will) this form will set us up for a very good go at it next season.

We were pretty much written off by the so-called experts at the start of this season because of what happened last season. But the management team and squad have shown that was due to the extraordinary circumstances and with a clean bill of health we can get back to the kind of form that saw us blow everyone away in 2019/20.

--- End quote ---

After Liverpool lost at Leicester, I tweeted this regarding their title hopes:

"If City repeat their first half of the season in the second half, Liverpool need to go W17 D2 L0 to even draw level. City may drop off a bit, but it’s basically done."

As things stand, they've gone W13 D2 L0 since then, so will get close to what I deemed impossible even if they don't match it. For the record, City went 15-2-2 over their first 19 and have been 11-3-1 since so won't have dropped off if they win their last four  :(

royhendo:
Ta gentlemen - just gotta keep the fingers, eyes, ears and elbows crossed.

JP-65:
Update:

JP-65:
The rest:

BassTunedToRed:
The xG and that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version