The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Diogo Jota (Diogo José Teixeira da Silva)

<< < (724/1108) > >>

jillcwhomever:

--- Quote from: Chris~ on May 15, 2022, 09:25:50 am ---Given he is as filling in on the right which really didn't suit him I thought he was good. He doesn't really offer the 1vs1 threat Diaz does but he was good in the build up and got in some good shots. Goals will come, most players go through spells where it just doesn't go for them

--- End quote ---

Very fair assessment of him from yesterday, he will come good.

Davidbowie:
What's happened to Jota? He's been pretty useless for a couple of months now.

Not scoring, and his general play has been poor, giving the ball away cheaply and not impacting the game.

El Lobo:

--- Quote from: Davidbowie on May 23, 2022, 12:13:40 pm ---What's happened to Jota? He's been pretty useless for a couple of months now.

Not scoring, and his general play has been poor, giving the ball away cheaply and not impacting the game.

--- End quote ---

Has he? :D

Sharado:

--- Quote from: Davidbowie on May 23, 2022, 12:13:40 pm ---What's happened to Jota? He's been pretty useless for a couple of months now.

--- End quote ---

fucking hell

Jookie:
I do think Jota’s performances have generally gotten worse from about March onwards.

Got to wonder if the intensity of the season has caught up with him. Probably his 1st proper season where it’s week in, week out high pressure, high intensity games with little break.

I don’t have any major concerns about him long term but currently he looks like he could do with the summer break

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version