The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

The Daniel Sturridge

<< < (510/516) > >>

RyanBabel19:
Very few will agree but he's one of the most technically gifted players i've watched. I'm always gutted injuries took so much from him because he was an absolute joy to watch at his best. His shooting technique is quite ridiculous when you watch back his goals

Drinks Sangria:
Sounds like things have turned sour in Australia for one of my favourite ever LFC players.

Only played 93 minutes for Perth Glory, yet to score, and the CEO of the Club has come out saying that he's been a big disappointment, he can't stay fit and it's very unlikely they'll offer him a new contract. Also moaning that they spent £18,000 on extra Sturridge shirts in the club shop that have remained unsold. Small time, petty stuff given he's still a player there.

-Willo-:

--- Quote from: Drinks Sangria on April 22, 2022, 11:20:26 am ---Sounds like things have turned sour in Australia for one of my favourite ever LFC players.

Only played 93 minutes for Perth Glory, yet to score, and the CEO of the Club has come out saying that he's been a big disappointment, he can't stay fit and it's very unlikely they'll offer him a new contract. Also moaning that they spent £18,000 on extra Sturridge shirts in the club shop that have remained unsold. Small time, petty stuff given he's still a player there.

--- End quote ---

Imagine signing an injury prone player then moaning when he's injury prone.

Drinks Sangria:

--- Quote from: -Willo- on April 22, 2022, 12:24:35 pm ---Imagine signing an injury prone player then moaning when he's injury prone.

--- End quote ---
Perth Glory have loved signing a player to simply court media attention in the past too, he's come across a nob there the CEO, publicly wringing Sturridge out.

gazzalfc:
He's been released by Perth Glory

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version