The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

James Milner - El Burro Magnifico

(1/909) > >>

Kashinoda:
With another two assists tonight Milner has now contributed more goals then anyone else this season (assists and goals combined)

A hard player to work out, but a player who works damn hard. Get off corner duty and cross it all day long  :wave

elsewhere:
I think many of us including me thought he is not the Klopp type of player and he wouldn't start many matches but Klopp transformed him into a very efficient player.

TheTeflonJohn:

--- Quote from: Kashinoda on April 15, 2016, 12:57:04 am ---With another two assists tonight Milner has now contributed more goals then anyone else this season (assists and stats combined)

A hard player to work out, but a player who works damn hard. Get off corner duty and cross it all day long  :wave

--- End quote ---
Is right mate and a nod to all the gobshites who were giving him stick in the ground tonight.

Cracking player and one who`s worthy of wearing the red shirt.

jonkrux:
Always appreciated his work rate and desire.  Don't think his best position is as a central midfielder though. Two very good assists this evening to make his stats even more impressive.  Fair play lad.

"Ninja Skrtel":
His fight ethic was so important tonight. I've been critical of his technical shortcomings but fuck me, his contributions are undeniable. Hardest working man in showbiz

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version