The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

What is RAWK?

<< < (3/151) > >>

Z e u s:

--- Quote from: L666KOP on May  7, 2012, 08:41:20 pm ---Exactly, see my post, lets have a thread in general where people can 'vent'. Keep the board clean.

--- End quote ---

Seems a good idea.

Once thread where people can speculate on new players / signings.

Once thread where people can 'vent' about anything be it the manager, players etc.

Then the rest of the forum should be clean and only have constructive criticism and valid points.

Camarero25:

--- Quote from: jaybeezay on May  7, 2012, 08:39:21 pm ---Also, one negative I have noticed creeping in is that certain posters seem to get away with absolute murder, calling people c**** and so on and so forth regularly, especially if they are speaking to someone who has the gall to go against status quo. I enjoy the debates, it someone wants a certain thing to happen at the club then the pros and cons should be debated. There are too many times I see decent, well argued posts made only for the poster to be pointlessly abused without any reason given as to why they are wrong.

--- End quote ---

Agree with that. I think certain posters get away with blatant abuse because the mods seem to agree with their views.

(There is a banning amnesty for the things I say in this thread right? ;))

SP:
The problem with voting is that it accelerates the formation of cliques and suppresses dissenting voices that are often the most informative and challenging.

Hij:

--- Quote from: conman on May  7, 2012, 08:38:14 pm ---or that with enough votes are displayed a different colour

--- End quote ---

That'd be good. I'm not sure voting down would work particularly well, but deffo voting up.

Hij:

--- Quote from: L666KOP on May  7, 2012, 08:41:20 pm ---Exactly, see my post, lets have a thread in general where people can 'vent'. Keep the board clean.

--- End quote ---

That'd help, as I avoid RAWK like the plague in the couple of days following a particularly gutting defeat, like Saturday (except when I was a couple of beer's gone). Almost all threads just turn into attacks. I used to love reading the likes of Paul Tomkins who perhaps tinged with a bit of optimism or red tinted glasses, would take everything into account and put together a fair post discussing it all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version