The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Embedding content on RAWK. Youtube, Soundcloud, Daily Motion etc

<< < (6/7) > >>

24∗7:

--- Quote from: Claire. on December 17, 2021, 06:24:54 pm ---Itís disabled on safari, and think it has been for a while, but you should be able to use chrome or something.

--- End quote ---
Isn't is disabled on all Apple products? Adobe Flash is no longer supported? That doesn't help me understand why I can still see some people's embedded YT clips...........but not when I post my own..........even though I'm using the exact same flash = 400,300 and the /v/ thing, etc...

TepidT2O:

--- Quote from: 24∗7 on April  7, 2022, 08:11:08 am ---Isn't is disabled on all Apple products? Adobe Flash is no longer supported? That doesn't help me understand why I can still see some people's embedded YT clips...........but not when I post my own..........even though I'm using the exact same flash = 400,300 and the /v/ thing, etc...

--- End quote ---
I canít see any embedded videos on my iPad

24∗7:
I can't even see the one I posted this morning from the mac when I view it on the android phone....

duvva:

--- Quote from: 24∗7 on April  7, 2022, 07:58:46 pm ---I can't even see the one I posted this morning from the mac when I view it on the android phone....

--- End quote ---
Thatís strange as Iíd kind of settled on it being because of the iOS 15 update, as thatís when I believe it started for me on my iPhone

Caston:
Any way to embed twitter links?

Lots of news is spread via twitter nowadays, would be cool if we could embed a twitter link which then shows the post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version