Author Topic: The Office AKA The UK Office - 'The Good One' - If you don't like it, piss off  (Read 84625 times)

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Neil (Swindon Branch) seemed a decent enough bloke
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Neil (Swindon Branch) seemed a decent enough bloke

Thought his clear affinity for Finchy, bloody good rep, showed Neil's true colours...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thought his clear affinity for Finchy, bloody good rep, showed Neil's true colours...

Id have to rewatch the entire show just to have enough info to reply to this
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
Id have to rewatch the entire show just to have enough info to reply to this

Doable over a long weekend... ;D

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Doable over a long weekend... ;D

Ill get back to you after Easter mate

Online Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
Nelson didn’t let anyone down, or is he banned as well?

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
Ill get back to you after Easter mate

Will be interesting, we might very well have completely opposite, confirmed opinions, which I suppose is a credit to the characterizations on the show...

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Will be interesting, we might very well have completely opposite, confirmed opinions, which I suppose is a credit to the characterizations on the show...

Started the mission now so I wont have to wake up at the crack of Dawn  ;)

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
Started the mission now so I wont have to wake up at the crack of Dawn  ;)

Like every bloke in the office?

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Although Neil would likely be a better boss to have than David, he's a bit more of a slow burn arsehole, which becomes more apparent when he laughs at and bounces back to bloody good rep's misogynistic jokes. The build up and reaction to David being happy with his date in the 2nd Xmas episode never sat well with me either. Neil kept goading and mocking David through the Xmas episodes, never thought he'd be able to bring someone to the party. When David showed up with a nice lady, Neil was dumbfounded and had to wait to have his spirits lifted again with Finchy's last put down.

Be interested to hear KJ's take though.
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Two episodes in and I didnt realise how attractive Jen is and Tim is putting me off with his bullying

Granted Gareth is a complete cock

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Two episodes in and I didnt realise how attractive Jen

Olivia Colman shows up in season 2 and I found her breathtaking, which made me realise how my tastes have changed over the years.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Neil says he’s more of a rugby man. Tells you a lot.

Tim is probably meant to be the most sympathetic character isn’t he? Kind of wasting his life away, job he hates, living with his parents and all that. Tries to keep away from Dawn but her boyfriend is such a dick anyway that I wouldn’t hold that against him.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Neil says he’s more of a rugby man. Tells you a lot.

Tim is probably meant to be the most sympathetic character isn’t he? Kind of wasting his life away, job he hates, living with his parents and all that. Tries to keep away from Dawn but her boyfriend is such a dick anyway that I wouldn’t hold that against him.

Dawn flirts with Tim from the off (play with my hair) and hes single.

Online Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
Two episodes in and I didnt realise how attractive Jen is and Tim is putting me off with his bullying

Jennifer Taylor-Clarke? I call her Camilla Parker-Bowles

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan

Shes so lovely I once sat through an episode of Doctors just to see her.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Series one completed, Im enjoying the trip down memory lane.  Glad Tuks goaded me into it

What a fantastic TV show.

I must have seen it 100 times but when Brent took the photo of the male interview candidate, I nearly fell out my chair

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Series one completed, Im enjoying the trip down memory lane.  Glad Tuks goaded me into it

What a fantastic TV show.

I must have seen it 100 times but when Brent took the photo of the male interview candidate, I nearly fell out my chair

When the camera came out, my first thought was there'd be a half assed attempt at photograph for Stuart Foot but the way Brent doesn't even look while taking it is just perfection. The magazine sample doesn't half date the show!

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
Shes so lovely I once sat through an episode of Doctors just to see her.

Wicked hot...

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
Although Neil would likely be a better boss to have than David, he's a bit more of a slow burn arsehole, which becomes more apparent when he laughs at and bounces back to bloody good rep's misogynistic jokes. The build up and reaction to David being happy with his date in the 2nd Xmas episode never sat well with me either. Neil kept goading and mocking David through the Xmas episodes, never thought he'd be able to bring someone to the party. When David showed up with a nice lady, Neil was dumbfounded and had to wait to have his spirits lifted again with Finchy's last put down.

Think that's my take over the years. His arsehole instincts slowly emerge and probably hints why, initially, the board voted 5-2 for Brent (or whatever it was). He's a nasty one, but has a smooth as silk exterior.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Yeah you definitely come across more Neil’s than David’s in a mundane everyday office in real life. Mores the pity. :D

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
Yeah you definitely come across more Neil’s than David’s in a mundane everyday office in real life. Mores the pity. :D

Both nothing more than a big pair of tits...

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Id much rather have David as a Boss, pretend to be his mate and you can get away with murder

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Id much rather have David as a Boss, pretend to be his mate and you can get away with murder

Yep. Just show him the video of your dog fucking his dog.