Author Topic: Draft Towers  (Read 319939 times)

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
Re: Draft Towers
« Reply #2560 on: October 10, 2018, 01:25:59 pm »
Here it is. Although for some bizarre reason that was 90s only.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=334693.0

An all-time mixtape draft could be more interesting. Something like 10 songs from at least 5 different decades, must include one female singer, can't pick the same band twice.

That sounds interesting. Would be up for it.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2561 on: October 10, 2018, 01:26:35 pm »
no football, no party :D

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2562 on: October 10, 2018, 02:10:58 pm »
That sounds interesting. Would be up for it.

Me also
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #2563 on: October 10, 2018, 02:43:35 pm »
In get
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #2564 on: October 10, 2018, 02:44:42 pm »
Sounds good to me.

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2565 on: October 10, 2018, 03:56:31 pm »
I can't run this by the way, as I'm still away.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2566 on: October 10, 2018, 04:47:42 pm »
Didn't you try this one before (mixtape draft) and it fell on it's arse!

Don't remind me, I'm still annoyed that no one was interested and that my online life started mirroring my real life.

Here it is. Although for some bizarre reason that was 90s only.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=334693.0

90's was the best decade for music. Morrissey went shit solo and a bit racist, Take That went big, Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer took hip hop to new places and Chesney Hawkes revitalised rock and roll.

An all-time mixtape draft could be more interesting. Something like 10 songs from at least 5 different decades, must include one female singer, can't pick the same band twice.

I was thinking just an all time mixtape draft with no artist/band picked twice. Yours sounds good too. Can run it if people are interested.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2567 on: October 10, 2018, 04:49:06 pm »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2568 on: October 10, 2018, 07:39:46 pm »
Looks like we are up to 9 possible mate.  One official invite to the usual suspects and I bet we get to 14 to 16!

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2569 on: October 10, 2018, 09:58:02 pm »
Ah you buggers, I'm in

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2570 on: October 10, 2018, 10:35:39 pm »
Ah, sounds interesting. Thanks for the tip, Foregone Conclusion. Unfortunate that I can't make it though this time, I just don't see myself having much of the time for it, of late. Would be fun to follow you guys doing this when I can pop in from time to time though.

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #2571 on: October 10, 2018, 10:53:50 pm »
Fuck yes I’m in.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2572 on: October 10, 2018, 11:53:49 pm »
Would love to, but I've started a new job and they're pretty hot on not having access to mobiles between 9 and 5, which feels like a human rights abuse, but apparently it isn't. If you guys are happy to skip me between roughly these times I'd deffo join up, but no worries at all if not - I imagine you should easily get enough takers who have more consistent availability so that might be better for all concerned. Sup to y'all.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #2573 on: October 10, 2018, 11:56:37 pm »
In but expecting to go out with my tail firmly between my legs in the first round.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #2574 on: October 11, 2018, 12:20:41 am »
Would love to, but I've started a new job and they're pretty hot on not having access to mobiles between 9 and 5, which feels like a human rights abuse, but apparently it isn't. If you guys are happy to skip me between roughly these times I'd deffo join up, but no worries at all if not - I imagine you should easily get enough takers who have more consistent availability so that might be better for all concerned. Sup to y'all.
I'll wait for you Llama boy.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #2575 on: October 11, 2018, 12:23:06 am »
 :thumbup
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Online Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2576 on: October 11, 2018, 01:42:41 am »
Yep, I'm in. Any criteria for artists, genres, whatever? I'd definitely (also) be up for an album tracks playlist, just so people don't fill their picks with the canon.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 01:54:59 am by Sheer Magnetism »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2577 on: October 11, 2018, 02:44:33 am »
I'll wait for you Llama boy.

I knew I liked you Lastra....  moi aussi.   

Llama Llama Bahama Mama will wait for your Bohemian Drama

Someone invite Phase... he would be great for this with all of his footy and musical acumen!  Oingo Bodo
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 02:48:00 am by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #2578 on: October 11, 2018, 03:47:40 am »
I knew I liked you Lastra....  moi aussi.   

Llama Llama Bahama Mama will wait for your Bohemian Drama

Someone invite Phase... he would be great for this with all of his footy and musical acumen!  Oingo Bodo

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2579 on: October 16, 2018, 12:07:18 am »
Should be a draft on female vocalists. Now, that would be fun

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2580 on: October 16, 2018, 12:18:55 am »
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #2581 on: October 16, 2018, 12:29:45 am »
Yeah I'm up for that too.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2582 on: October 16, 2018, 05:04:00 am »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2583 on: October 16, 2018, 08:56:49 am »

I've been awaiting Dave's return to run this draft! Just wouldn't be the same without his knowledge in play.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2584 on: October 16, 2018, 09:48:49 am »
I've been awaiting Dave's return to run this draft! Just wouldn't be the same without his knowledge in play.

Sound, BB.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2585 on: October 16, 2018, 08:21:16 pm »

That would be awesome. Next international break :)

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2586 on: October 16, 2018, 08:41:55 pm »
We should do a footy draft, but only allowed to pick players that have played in the last 20 years.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2587 on: October 21, 2018, 06:13:18 pm »
For the enjoyment of the draft community, I stumbled on the most epic of draft scandals on redcafe this morning. Nevermind Saint's wives, it's all about Tuppet. Read on from here for a good laugh -

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/tuppetgate-draft-in-memoriam-tuppet.440992/page-29#post-23097552

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #2588 on: October 21, 2018, 07:09:32 pm »
They take their drafting way too serious down there, the silly twats. It’s probably the only enjoyment they can get nowadays though.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2589 on: October 21, 2018, 07:22:24 pm »
They take their drafting way too serious down there, the silly twats. It’s probably the only enjoyment they can get nowadays though.

Yeah, they're proper mental about write-ups and tactics etc. Interesting how differently they rate players to us as well. I enjoy the more relaxed nature of RAWK drafts personally.

Still, had a good laugh reading about how this guy has been manipulating draft results with multiple accounts for almost a year now  :D  He even got two of his alter egos in as assistant managers for opposing drafters in a Sheep draft and THEN steered both those drafters into picking the same shitty players in 3 different rounds  :lmao

Offline KingLuis10

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #2590 on: October 21, 2018, 07:41:27 pm »
:lmao Read the whole thing, it's amazing. That guy is an evil genius ;D

King Luis and Hazell deffo engaged in similar nefarious practices on here, the shits.

No no no you've got it all wrong! I AM Hazell. And Nick. And Saint Kopite, and all of his wives.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2591 on: October 21, 2018, 07:44:24 pm »
I don't appreciate the libel in here. If that's how it's gonna be, me and my twelve wives will be going elsewhere.

Offline KingLuis10

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #2592 on: October 21, 2018, 07:48:53 pm »
I don't appreciate the libel in here. If that's how it's gonna be, me and my twelve wives will be going elsewhere.

Dude, you can't be posting right after me like that! They're already on to us.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2593 on: October 21, 2018, 07:50:38 pm »

;D

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2594 on: October 21, 2018, 07:53:08 pm »

;D

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2595 on: October 21, 2018, 07:55:29 pm »

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #2596 on: October 21, 2018, 08:00:35 pm »
Hahah mental.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2597 on: October 21, 2018, 08:04:04 pm »
For the enjoyment of the draft community, I stumbled on the most epic of draft scandals on redcafe this morning. Nevermind Saint's wives, it's all about Tuppet. Read on from here for a good laugh -

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/tuppetgate-draft-in-memoriam-tuppet.440992/page-29#post-23097552

King Luis and Hazell deffo engaged in similar nefarious practices on here, the cocks
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2598 on: October 21, 2018, 08:04:35 pm »

It's funny 'cos it's true. The silly twats part especially.

Offline Tuppet

• Main Stander
  • Unfairly maligned
« Reply #2599 on: October 21, 2018, 08:54:03 pm »
King Luis and Hazell deffo engaged in similar nefarious practices on here, the twats