Author Topic: The eBay thread (your buys and sales)  (Read 159863 times)

Offline Reddave7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
Re: The eBay thread (your buys and sales)
« Reply #200 on: August 3, 2008, 06:08:49 pm »
I sold something and recieved no payment so a week later I filed an unpayed complaint.

Anyway, have heard back now and the buyer is saying her son ordered it without her permission and they wont pay for it.

Can I make them pay or anything?
RAWK Premier League Prediction Champion 08, 09
RAWK European Prediction Cup Champion 09/10

Offline somersetred

• Kopite
« Reply #201 on: August 3, 2008, 06:33:47 pm »
I don't think you can make them pay. All you can do is report them to Ebay as a non payer. And leave negative feedback. I don't know why people bid on stuff when the have no intentions of paying. It just wastes everybodys time.

Online Roy Cropper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: August 3, 2008, 07:22:24 pm »
I sold something and recieved no payment so a week later I filed an unpayed complaint.

Anyway, have heard back now and the buyer is saying her son ordered it without her permission and they wont pay for it.

Can I make them pay or anything?

the old my son/daughter bid on it trick.

you cant make then pay but when you report it as an unpaid item you get your ebay fee back and can relist it. they will receive a strike and after 3 they are banned.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4

Offline charlie farley

• UGGly Feet
  • Kopite
« Reply #205 on: October 1, 2008, 04:39:54 pm »
A mate is selling my Liverpool ball ( signed) 1985/86 double season. 22 yrs old. It is 100% real fellas. Have a look.

Item number: 270282020441

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270282020441
Suarez is going to nutmeg the fuck out of ya!!!!

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #206 on: December 15, 2008, 07:47:20 pm »
I've just sold my iPod Touch on ebay - annoyingly someone in Switzerland has bought it. Is there some sort of protocol for posting internationally or can I turn up at the posty and send it Airsure?
JFT97

Offline Elbingo

• Main Stander
  • BOOM!
« Reply #207 on: December 16, 2008, 02:04:55 pm »
I can do you a G4 1GHz ibook for that...

IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE MATE.....IM INTERESTED!

Offline keithcun

• Shameless destroyer of Warringtons finest cinematoria, claims he used to have a large one...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #208 on: December 16, 2008, 02:27:05 pm »
I frigging hate selling owt on E-Bay.

Last night, sold a phone, £86 so I thought I'd give them an hour to Paypal the fees. Went to check at 9:30 pm to receive this E-mail.

sorry i just bidded on this item and didnt win but my daughter pressed enter again on the last bid by mistake as its too much for me so please sell it to your last bidder before me. im really sorry as this is a genuine mistake.....

Now I looked at the bidding and she bid £83 with 15 secs remaining, and the second bidders highest bid of £84 was automatically adjusted as highest bid. In the remaining 10 secs, she alleges her daughter managed to type in £86 and press enter without her noticing. Secondly, if you can afford to spend £83 on a phone, how the fuck can't you afford to spend £86?

So I sent her a message back saying if the other bidder didn't accept the second chance offer I would report her to E-bay and give negative feedback.

She replied

yes she hitted enter when i wasnt going to i was thinking about it, anyway if u give me negative feedback then i will do the same.

Honestly, they make you fucking laugh. Give me negative feedback because she can't control her fucking sprog. Luckily, the second bidder accepted the second chance so she got an unfriendly E-Mail to fuck right off.
I might have single handedly ruined Warrington's picture houses,but personally thought my pocket money was better spent at Anfield.

Offline scott

• Butterflies taste with their feet. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: December 16, 2008, 04:01:41 pm »
Nice one, theres always a few whopper's on it.
+61 ticket exchange

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #210 on: December 16, 2008, 04:12:51 pm »
eBay used to be good but you just cannot trust anyone on there now as far as you can throw them.

Offline Zend...en the clowns

• Legacy Fan
  • Likes BBQ sauce a bit too much..
« Reply #211 on: December 16, 2008, 04:28:51 pm »
eBay used to be good but you just cannot trust anyone on there now as far as you can throw them.

Ebay was good before i started mixing it with coming in late at night after a sesh on the piss and waking up to discover i'd bid for fruit machines....cars....and propertys in Bulgaria....not good at all.
He posts in the day, he posts in the niiiiiiggghht,
That Zend...en the clowns, his timings just right.

Offline keithcun

• Shameless destroyer of Warringtons finest cinematoria, claims he used to have a large one...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #212 on: December 16, 2008, 06:05:00 pm »

Last night, sold a phone, £86 so I thought I'd give them an hour to Paypal the fees. Went to check at 9:30 pm to receive this E-mail.

sorry i just bidded on this item and didnt win but my daughter pressed enter again on the last bid by mistake as its too much for me so please sell it to your last bidder before me. im really sorry as this is a genuine mistake.....

Now I looked at the bidding and she bid £83 with 15 secs remaining, and the second bidders highest bid of £84 was automatically adjusted as highest bid. In the remaining 10 secs, she alleges her daughter managed to type in £86 and press enter without her noticing. Secondly, if you can afford to spend £83 on a phone, how the fuck can't you afford to spend £86?

So I sent her a message back saying if the other bidder didn't accept the second chance offer I would report her to E-bay and give negative feedback.

She replied

yes she hitted enter when i wasnt going to i was thinking about it, anyway if u give me negative feedback then i will do the same.

Honestly, they make you fucking laugh. Give me negative feedback because she can't control her fucking sprog. Luckily, the second bidder accepted the second chance so she got an unfriendly E-Mail to fuck right off.

Had to phone E bay up earlier as I had to get rid of her transaction from my E-Bay and I would have had fees for 2 sold items, ie hers she hadn't and wouldn't pay for and the buyer who eventually bought it, as "Second Chance" is "Buy It Now" and is actually another sale.

So I have to get her to agree to Cancel the Transaction which I shouldn't have a problem with and the bloke on the phone at E Bay has sent me a £20 voucher for my trouble.

So, lost £2 on the sale, but gained a £20 voucher. Jobs a good 'un, but not good for the stress levels.
I might have single handedly ruined Warrington's picture houses,but personally thought my pocket money was better spent at Anfield.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #213 on: December 16, 2008, 06:19:13 pm »
I bought a car on an auction on ebay two weeks ago. Good fun.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline scott

• Butterflies taste with their feet. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: December 16, 2008, 06:23:56 pm »
Ebay was good before i started mixing it with coming in late at night after a sesh on the piss and waking up to discover i'd bid for fruit machines....cars....and propertys in Bulgaria....not good at all.
:D
+61 ticket exchange

Offline unclebob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • NEVER buy the s*n
« Reply #215 on: December 16, 2008, 06:29:15 pm »
Had to phone E bay up earlier as I had to get rid of her transaction from my E-Bay and I would have had fees for 2 sold items, ie hers she hadn't and wouldn't pay for and the buyer who eventually bought it, as "Second Chance" is "Buy It Now" and is actually another sale.

So I have to get her to agree to Cancel the Transaction which I shouldn't have a problem with and the bloke on the phone at E Bay has sent me a £20 voucher for my trouble.

So, lost £2 on the sale, but gained a £20 voucher. Jobs a good 'un, but not good for the stress levels.
That's a result, do you have their address you could spend the £20 on a baseball ba.............  :-X
If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #216 on: February 23, 2009, 11:00:40 am »
Because I need the money, I have decided to part company with my 1987/1988 Liverpool away shirt. It is authentic. Adult size medium, but fits like a small to be honest.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 11:04:26 am by ۩ Imperator ۩ »
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #217 on: February 23, 2009, 11:55:39 am »

She replied

i think i might of come across the same C*NT/TW*T!!

was selling a wii fit when something similar happened!!
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #218 on: February 23, 2009, 11:58:35 am »
Because I need the money, I have decided to part company with my 1987/1988 Liverpool away shirt. It is authentic. Adult size medium, but fits like a small to be honest.

i'll give you ten-nah mate!!  :P

Pretty Sure you get a decent amount for it, shame you need to sell it though!  :(
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: February 24, 2009, 04:55:06 pm »
Got a few items for sale on ebay if anyone wants a look. Got a Wii with a couple of games, some 360 games and a Blu ray player.

Would do a buy it now for anyone off here if interested like.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/red2k9_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: February 24, 2009, 09:19:46 pm »
Listing my girlfriend's old Fiesta (spares or repair):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260367749202

With alloys and CD player, starting price just £49.

Offline JoeH

• Slightly obsessed with things up the bum - thinks it's funny.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: March 8, 2009, 05:20:16 pm »

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: March 8, 2009, 07:53:33 pm »
I got £62 for my Liverpool shirt and we got £277 for Steph's car.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #223 on: March 8, 2009, 07:56:51 pm »
I got £62 for my Liverpool shirt and we got £277 for Steph's car.

Was just about to ask if you sold it. :)

Well done.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: March 8, 2009, 08:15:33 pm »
If anyone here's into shooting/birdwatching etc, I've just banged a couple of things on ebay you might be interested in:

Centon 15 - 45 x 60 spotting scope

Jessops TP323 tripod
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline scott

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: March 14, 2009, 08:21:03 pm »
just sold a 12month xbox live for £30
+61 ticket exchange

Offline dcornell

• Kopite

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: March 18, 2009, 09:24:35 pm »
My laptop's broken, but apparently people buy individual parts on eBay, including bits like the screen. Result!

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend

Offline dcornell

• Kopite
« Reply #229 on: March 19, 2009, 02:40:16 pm »
Had to laugh at the description and Q&A's for this one....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150323844720#description

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline safhossain03

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: March 20, 2009, 10:40:09 am »
2 Coldplay/Jay Z Wembley Tickets

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110364065013

stopstopstopstop

The fuck is this? When were you planning on letting me know you're not going? Please tell me you're not fucking this one off for the day with Girls Aloud?

Offline Demandred

• Do not forsake me oh my darlin
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'll be waiting, with a gun & a pack of sandwiches
« Reply #232 on: April 4, 2009, 09:39:10 pm »
Liverpool and Celtic scarf going cheap if anyone's interested

Offline Cribertinokes

• Born free. Live free. Die.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #233 on: April 5, 2009, 01:40:43 pm »
Liverpool and Celtic scarf going cheap if anyone's interested

What's the point, you can just get em on match days for £2 anyway.
These are the days when I hate the world, hate the rich, hate the happy, hate the complacent, the TV watchers, beer drinkers, the satisfied ones. Because I know I can be all of those little hateful things and then I hate myself for realising that.

Offline AndoNagasaki

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • the devil makes good use for these hands of mine
« Reply #234 on: April 5, 2009, 04:06:07 pm »
I fucking hate eBay.  Had been on there for a few years and had a 100% positive feedback status.

I hadn't bought or sold anything since September 2008, when in February of this year got an email from someone who was asking a question about something I was selling.  Strange I thought as I wasn't selling anything, and I just presumed it to be some dodgy phishing email.

Eventually curiosity got the better of me, so later on that night I logged on to my ebay account.  Couldn't log on as it said I was typing in the wrong password.  So to cut a long story short I changed my password and eventually logged into my account.  I had fucking dozens of questions asking about items some bastard was selling using my account!

I was selling loads of jarg fancy pens and watermelon seeds.  Watermelon fucking seeds!!!  All the questions were about were the pens real, would I send them to the Netherlands and stuff like that.  Fucking Hell I thought, so got in touch with ebay on some online help chat thing.

Fair play to the fella from ebay who cancelled the remaining outstanding auctions, he understood what had gone on and sorted it all out.  He said some people had bought some pens with buy it now, so i checked my paypal account and there was nothing in there.  Fuck knows where the money went.

Anyway, it all seemed to be sorted out when a few weeks later I got an email from ebay saying I had breached their seller non-compliance procedure or something and I should refund all monies to those who had bought these pens.  Luckily no-one fancied buying the watermelon seeds...  Got into a big long discussion with these c*nts from ebay who basically weren't having it.  I mean how could I refund someone for something I wasn't even selling in the first place?  The stupid bastards weren't having it though and just kept sending me these standard copied & pasted replies.

Eventually, they completely closed my account and said it wasn't up for discussion.  They said I could email them all I liked and those emails would be read, but may not necessarily be replied to.   :wanker

Bunch of fucking c*nts.

I even emailed BBC Watchdog about it.  Heard fuck all back from them either.
the trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin I keep sliding off to the side

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #235 on: April 5, 2009, 04:14:19 pm »
Sold an iPhone on there that has been locked.  Description says it has been locked and is a gloryfied ipod touch, with the potential to unclock in the furture if the software ever arises.

So some c*nt offers £300. Outbids everyone.  Then when it has finishes he says "sorry mate thought the phone was a working phone, so won't be paying, you understand, yeah?"

Yeah, do I fuck you timewasting prick.

:upyours

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #236 on: April 5, 2009, 06:33:39 pm »
First buy £14.50
« Last Edit: April 7, 2009, 09:04:18 am by rocco »

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #237 on: April 6, 2009, 12:57:10 am »
First buy £14.50
what seller did you get that off thats smart mate
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #238 on: April 6, 2009, 01:11:26 am »
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #239 on: April 6, 2009, 08:17:40 am »
what seller did you get that off thats smart mate
Seller: steveos1972   feedback was very good.