KingLuis
3 (7.7%)
Lastrador
9 (23.1%)
Jersey
11 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: June 2, 2020, 01:41:20 pm

Author Topic: Panini Final 4  (Read 1068 times)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Panini Final 4
« on: June 1, 2020, 01:41:20 pm »
Panini Champions potentially

Flash v KingLuis

Lastrador v Jersey

Flash

KingLuis

Lastrador

JerseyKloppite

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Re: Panini Final 4
« Reply #1 on: June 1, 2020, 02:46:11 pm »
Vote for me!

Some nice players in Lastrador’s side of course but mainly at the front and one of them is Neymar so...

Davids, Scholes and Fabinho are running that midfield, Riise giving all the width you need, a solid CB pairing and keeper and two of the best strikers of all time. Victory for Jersey.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: June 1, 2020, 02:47:16 pm »
Vote for me!

Some nice players in Lastrador’s side of course but mainly at the front and one of them is Neymar so...

Davids, Scholes and Fabinho are running that midfield, Riise giving all the width you need, a solid CB pairing and keeper and two of the best strikers of all time. Victory for Jersey.

I already played the Neymar card last time. Don't try and piggy back off us to try and get yourself over the line.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #3 on: June 1, 2020, 02:52:21 pm »
I already played the Neymar card last time. Don't try and piggy back off us to try and get yourself over the line.
He's got a good point this time round though. Neymar would be shit against Xavier
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #4 on: June 1, 2020, 02:54:09 pm »
He's got a good point this time round though. Neymar would be shit against Xavier

Xavier would kick him in the balls and he’d roll off the pitch and out of the game. Even if he gets sent off there’s no subs and at 10 v 10 I’m in an even better position. Ditto Xhaka on Di Stefano.

Offline KingLuis10

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #5 on: June 1, 2020, 03:12:20 pm »
How on earth have I managed to make it to the final 4?! ;D

Voted for Jersey in the other game. Lastrador's team is better, but only because kloppage gave him all his best players in exchange for Lastrador's duds. Makes a mockery of the entire draft.

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #6 on: June 1, 2020, 03:20:54 pm »

Voted for Jersey in the other game. Lastrador's team is better, but only because kloppage gave him all his best players in exchange for Lastrador's duds. Makes a mockery of the entire draft.
I had to pay dearly for those players, just not with other players. ;D He only gave me Baggio and Maicon btw, hardly "all" his best players.
« Last Edit: June 1, 2020, 03:32:24 pm by Lastrador »

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #7 on: June 1, 2020, 03:29:10 pm »
I think the fact that I managed to offload Fred, Voronin and Kolasinac should be commended, not frowned upon. ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #8 on: June 1, 2020, 03:30:33 pm »

Who knows?! RAWK voting ;)

As long as Flash wins that’s the main thing. Not that it took any particular skill....but he had the best team all the way through without even needing to trade or take advantage of a few people getting a bit toy pram throwy and ‘trying to make their team as shit as possible’
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #9 on: June 1, 2020, 03:40:52 pm »
I think the fact that I managed to offload Fred, Voronin and Kolasinac should be commended, not frowned upon. ;D

You offloading Fred is the biggest tragedy of the whole draft, a clear bias of a trade in favour of a drafting regular when it really should have been Barton traded instead!

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #10 on: June 1, 2020, 03:50:27 pm »
You offloading Fred is the biggest tragedy of the whole draft, a clear bias of a trade in favour of a drafting regular when it really should have been Barton traded instead!
Mate, Tubbs was building the WORST possibly side, not the most UNLIKABLE. Barton is Matthäus compared to Fred, in pure footballing terms. 

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #11 on: June 1, 2020, 03:58:07 pm »
Mate, Tubbs was building the WORST possibly side, not the most UNLIKABLE. Barton is Matthäus compared to Fred, in pure footballing terms. 

Is he fuck. Fred has waaaaaaaaaaaay more talent and ability than Barton. It was a travesty of a deal.

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #12 on: June 1, 2020, 04:07:10 pm »
Is he fuck. Fred has waaaaaaaaaaaay more talent and ability than Barton. It was a travesty of a deal.
Talented is a word that has never been used to describe Fred, not without an "un" before it anyway. Barton was a decent footballer, as much as it pains me to say about such a gigantic pretentious twat.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #13 on: June 1, 2020, 04:09:59 pm »
Even Tubby admitted he only traded Fred because he was a RAWK meme and not because he was worse than Barton!

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #14 on: June 1, 2020, 05:44:21 pm »
Yeah Fred was the funnier pick.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #15 on: June 1, 2020, 08:16:36 pm »
Who knows?! RAWK voting ;)

As long as Flash wins that’s the main thing. Not that it took any particular skill....but he had the best team all the way through without even needing to trade or take advantage of a few people getting a bit toy pram throwy and ‘trying to make their team as shit as possible’

I've always maintained you're the most knowledgeable poster on here. And I did have a method and it worked very well thank you  ;D
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: June 2, 2020, 12:48:18 pm »
What a beatdown by Flash