Author Topic: Membership suspended. PLEASE HELP  (Read 61423 times)

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Membership suspended. PLEASE HELP
« Reply #400 on: April 2, 2019, 02:04:24 pm »
Not really mate, I don't want to name check on here as I am sure the people of importance are aware of it and also I am just taking an educated guess that this is what is going on. The people doing it are not exactly business-savvy, and are absolute morons, so it is obvious in my opinion

There are 2 I know of and I still see them at away games so the club musn't have got them yet, but they are 100% massive touts and so happened to have opened up small businesses.

Good to hear

I know who your talking about. The club know about them. They go on other people’s tickets

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: April 7, 2019, 03:27:24 pm »
Was two lads in front of me that had like 30 cards in their possession in the 300s on Sunday. Overheard him saying to one of the guys he touted to that he could sort flights + ticket for Porto away for the kid.

What worried me more is he definitely was racially mocking the guys he sold to to his mate (I spoke to one and he was Filipino, the rest were South Asian of some sort).

The Norwegian lady next to me said they paid £500-odd per ticket for about six of them. She genuinely seemed surprised that we all had paid face value  :o
« Last Edit: April 7, 2019, 03:29:11 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #402 on: April 7, 2019, 03:47:36 pm »
Worth emailing Mike with any info you have - michael.yorke@liverpoolfc.com

He might already be aware but 30 cards??  :-\
We are a team of one half.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #403 on: April 7, 2019, 04:46:49 pm »
Ultimately, mike just investigates, the final decision etc lies with Neil Morgan and his team. The likelihood is the person is known to the club, can’t hold anything is there name but nothing stops the, getting cards in random names.  Eventually they will get nicked. The police r watching touts, andit’s about gathering intel for the police. Especially when they now ask for passports from the ppl they fleece before handing over cards.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2019, 04:48:20 pm by daindan »

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: April 7, 2019, 05:08:32 pm »
Especially when they now ask for passports from the ppl they fleece before handing over cards.
what the actual fuck??? I know some people are desperate to see us play, especially in a big game, but to give them something that could lead to serious issues further down the line is just crazy!

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #405 on: April 7, 2019, 05:39:18 pm »
Got in early for the Spurs game - an hour before. I reckon that must have sold out on multiple credits? (So not a Cat C free for all).
Yet in the Kop, nearly everyone around me 1 hour before was taking a picture, not knowing where seats are etc. These are not singles/pairs. These are quite often groups. It's entirely obvious.

And that's nothing I've not said before, but I'll get to my point.

My point being - I was thinking to myself. There are 4 home games left. We could win the title for the first time in nearly 30 years. Why cash in? Why sell your ticket?

And it got me thinking. At the scale it's now at - this isn't even match-going fans making the odd few quid anymore is it. It's full on not even attempting to go the game and nothing to do with being a fan of LFC. It's a pure money making exercise.

Someone from the club should just sit at the back of the Kop and have a watch. It's laughable.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2019, 05:41:01 pm by davidsteventon »

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: April 7, 2019, 05:56:22 pm »
what the actual fuck??? I know some people are desperate to see us play, especially in a big game, but to give them something that could lead to serious issues further down the line is just crazy!

Mate. I know. It’s horrible there was a tout with 40/50 passports/driving licenses in his car being watched by the police by the esso garage at spurs

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: April 7, 2019, 05:57:29 pm »
Got in early for the Spurs game - an hour before. I reckon that must have sold out on multiple credits? (So not a Cat C free for all).
Yet in the Kop, nearly everyone around me 1 hour before was taking a picture, not knowing where seats are etc. These are not singles/pairs. These are quite often groups. It's entirely obvious.

My point being - I was thinking to myself. There are 4 home games left. We could win the title for the first time in nearly 30 years. Why cash in? Why sell your ticket?

And it got me thinking. At the scale it's now at - this isn't even match-going fans making the odd few quid anymore is it. It's full on not even attempting to go the game and nothing to do with being a fan of LFC. It's a pure money making exercise.

Someone from the club should just sit at the back of the Kop and have a watch. It's laughable.

Touting has now become a full time job. It’s horrible.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #408 on: April 7, 2019, 06:28:12 pm »
I probably know the answer but why are they asking for passports and driving licenses for?

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #409 on: April 7, 2019, 06:39:52 pm »
I probably know the answer but why are they asking for passports and driving licenses for?
so they get their fancard back as if you lose it twice in a year it’s cancelled so to prevent them doing a runner, surprised they aren’t taking their address and family details

Mate. I know. It’s horrible there was a tout with 40/50 passports/driving licenses in his car being watched by the police by the esso garage at spurs
Good, that sort of shit is going to cause someone a serious problem from a genuine mistake of losing a card at some point, way beyond the grifter outside the ground with a couple of tickets to flip.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2019, 06:47:59 pm by Lush is the best medicine... »

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: April 7, 2019, 06:47:13 pm »

i was in the main by myself for a game a while ago and got in very early and there were loads of people who were blatantly tourists with what looked like the same card wallet with a piece of paper in it saying where the seat is, stewards were helpful to them and pointed out where to go (as much as I despise the touts and the people who help that industry prosper I don’t like kicking the buyers out) but they must know about this and that it’s a pretty big scale thing, esp with the posts from daindan

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #411 on: April 8, 2019, 12:05:58 pm »

if somebody puts 10k under your nose for a wolves ticket you'd have to seriously think about it. 
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: April 8, 2019, 12:11:41 pm »
if somebody puts 10k under your nose for a wolves ticket you'd have to seriously think about it. 

Id take it and buy the spares that are being offered at 3k and have a good day on the piss with the change

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #413 on: April 8, 2019, 01:53:43 pm »
Not for me...that ticket is potentially priceless. And no I'm not flush with cash, £10K would be life changing for me.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #414 on: April 8, 2019, 02:06:53 pm »
Not for me...that ticket is potentially priceless. And no I'm not flush with cash, £10K would be life changing for me.

I wouldn't accept 10K for mine.

Telling a burnley fan in work about the touted prices for the last home game and he was surprised I wouldn't cash in on it.   :o

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #415 on: April 8, 2019, 02:30:16 pm »

Telling a burnley fan in work about the touted prices for the last home game and he was surprised I wouldn't cash in on it.   :o
:o

Most people have got a price, thats the problem.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: April 8, 2019, 02:30:37 pm »

Same here. Haven't got a Wolves ticket but have got a Huddersfield ticket.

People are shocked when you tell them you wouldn't accept thousands for it.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: April 8, 2019, 03:20:39 pm »
:o

Most people have got a price, thats the problem.

Oh yes but a £1m is crazy to spend on one match... ;) (maybe a tenth of that would tempt me).

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #418 on: April 8, 2019, 03:22:01 pm »
Same here. Haven't got a Wolves ticket but have got a Huddersfield ticket.

People are shocked when you tell them you wouldn't accept thousands for it.

I know people that if offered 6k for the Wolves game they would take it...Thankful they don't have a ticket for the game.

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #419 on: April 8, 2019, 03:22:21 pm »
i was in the main by myself for a game a while ago and got in very early and there were loads of people who were blatantly tourists with what looked like the same card wallet with a piece of paper in it saying where the seat is, stewards were helpful to them and pointed out where to go (as much as I despise the touts and the people who help that industry prosper I don’t like kicking the buyers out) but they must know about this and that it’s a pretty big scale thing, esp with the posts from daindan

The thing is from outside it looks impossible to go to a prem game due to them seeing on tv that the stadiums are full all the time. Alot of them think that the only way to buy tickets is second hand especially with second hand tickets being advertised with a quick google search. By someone casually looking on the LFC website and seeing that the games are always sold out, you wouldn't even dream that one ticket randomly appears every now and again. I don't blame the buyers to be honest.

I've got family in Portugal and when i tell them about the hours I spend refreshing they think i'm crazy due to it being so accessible to buying tickets for the portuguese league.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline Scottish-Don

• Maggie May, Kez, Kopbird, LFCMunkee and gerrardspetal in any order
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion
« Reply #420 on: April 9, 2019, 02:12:10 pm »
Worth emailing Mike with any info you have - michael.yorke@liverpoolfc.com

He might already be aware but 30 cards??  :-\

Who's this guys?

Does he investigate touts?
Follow me on Twitter - @achtung_davie

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: April 9, 2019, 03:15:55 pm »
Who's this guys?

Does he investigate touts?

Yes

Offline Scottish-Don

• Maggie May, Kez, Kopbird, LFCMunkee and gerrardspetal in any order
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion
« Reply #422 on: April 9, 2019, 03:21:27 pm »
Follow me on Twitter - @achtung_davie

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #423 on: April 9, 2019, 10:43:05 pm »
Two empty seats by me tonight. No tourists! But I doubt it'll be like that on Sunday.... ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Fowler1070

• Main Stander
« Reply #424 on: April 10, 2019, 01:27:43 pm »
Two empty seats by me tonight. No tourists! But I doubt it'll be like that on Sunday.... ::)

Lets see what happens on Sunday.   The visitors in those seats have been paying ridiculous prices.   

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #425 on: April 10, 2019, 01:52:43 pm »
Loads round me who, let's just say clearly hadn't been to any previous CL games.

Could be hospitality of course, but then if you would pay hospitality prices, you'd pay tout prices.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #426 on: April 10, 2019, 01:57:29 pm »

Empty seat next to me last night in 207! Couldn’t believe my luck, had loads of standing space  ;D

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: April 10, 2019, 02:13:25 pm »

None by me in 202 (also wondering if they found that block in 202).

Lots of people who couldn't find their seats (which makes me think its there first time there) as its not hard to work it out yourself.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #429 on: April 10, 2019, 06:13:50 pm »
It’s good the club know about what I was saying the other day about passports and driving licenses.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: April 10, 2019, 06:15:08 pm »
It’s good the club know about what I was saying the other day about passports and driving licenses.

Assumed you were getting your info from the club?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #431 on: April 10, 2019, 06:17:01 pm »
It’s all good and well talking about fake tickets, but the majority of tickets are now on cards which are harder to tell if they are fake.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: April 10, 2019, 06:21:13 pm »
Interesting. Matches exactly what a few have said on here about taking personal things (passport, driving license) as collateral.

At least with touting it's an approved transaction between 2 parties that know what they are getting in to based on supply and demand - and someone can enjoy their day and someone enjoys the money.

Selling a fake is really low for me. That's horrible.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: April 10, 2019, 07:07:49 pm »
Assumed you were getting your info from the club?

Nope, I heard about this at the Bournemouth game, my mate witnessed this at a pub

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #434 on: April 10, 2019, 07:09:07 pm »
It’s all good and well talking about fake tickets, but the majority of tickets are now on cards which are harder to tell if they are fake.

Those won’t be fake per se. They will be old season tickets, tickets with no games, or old members cards

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #435 on: April 10, 2019, 07:13:18 pm »
Those won’t be fake per se. They will be old season tickets, tickets with no games, or old members cards
Yeah sorry by fake I mean useless as in no game actually on them

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #436 on: April 10, 2019, 07:23:23 pm »
Nope, I heard about this at the Bournemouth game, my mate witnessed this at a pub

My mate text me the other week saying he'd been offered a ticket for Spurs, but the fella said you need to give him your driving licence, and collect from a city centre hotel - asked me if it was dodgy or not

Was the first time i'd heard of these sort of antics

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #437 on: April 10, 2019, 07:50:35 pm »
My mate text me the other week saying he'd been offered a ticket for Spurs, but the fella said you need to give him your driving licence, and collect from a city centre hotel - asked me if it was dodgy or not

Was the first time i'd heard of these sort of antics

Problem here is if your a first time match goer from abroad  you get your ticket, hand over your passport. Ticket doesn’t work , you’ve lost your money, not got in and you’ve lost your passport.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #438 on: April 10, 2019, 08:07:15 pm »
Problem here is if your a first time match goer from abroad  you get your ticket, hand over your passport. Ticket doesn’t work , you’ve lost your money, not got in and you’ve lost your passport.

I don't get why someone selling a fake ticket would need your passport etc.

If you've sold them a fake ticket the last thing you want is them coming back to find you for their passport afterwards

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: April 10, 2019, 08:09:19 pm »
I don't get why someone selling a fake ticket would need your passport etc.

If you've sold them a fake ticket the last thing you want is them coming back to find you for their passport afterwards

I thought that

I assumed it was more so you brought the card back and didn’t risk telling the club so you get your passport back