Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6752656 times)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #66480 on: September 18, 2018, 01:43:49 pm »
Out of interest, as I don't go on there, but does he get called out by his own fans too for the shite he posts? Or do they all just agree?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #66481 on: September 18, 2018, 01:46:07 pm »
It seems in Steve0 land we are in danger of joining Leeds.

Oh Steve, do fuck off back to your alternative universe, you delusional halfwit.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66482 on: September 18, 2018, 01:49:27 pm »
Out of interest, as I don't go on there, but does he get called out by his own fans too for the shite he posts? Or do they all just agree?
I've asked this a few times but no one has really answered. To be honest, I can't believe they are all as delusional as this clown and the other usual suspects over there. Surely some must call his/their utter bullshit for what it is?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:51:05 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #66483 on: September 18, 2018, 01:50:36 pm »

Called out for what? He's speaking the truth.

In a cult the leader isn't questioned.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #66484 on: September 18, 2018, 01:52:25 pm »
Salah turned 26 3 months ago. Firmino isn't 27 until next month. Mane isn't until next April. He talking about 2 seasons from now basically  ;D

I mean they are hardly even close to being over the hill and clearly all 3 have just hit their peak at the same time.

Yup. That Alisson always has an error in him, once so far in 5 games which has seen us concede just 2 goals.

I'll happily take that for the rest of the season.

So they are both over the hill and the reason we are where we are.

He seems confused.

Yup, struggling with that debt we are  ;D ;D
The age profile is something to keep an eye though, but unlike Everton, Liverpool can easily absorb the hit of a few 30 year olds.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66485 on: September 18, 2018, 01:53:03 pm »
Steve0 = False news.

He's simply a delusional propaganda bot.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66486 on: September 18, 2018, 01:56:36 pm »

Oh Steve, do fuck off back to your alternative universe, you delusional halfwit.
He keeps writing "... if I were a Liverpool fan I'd be worried".

The thing is, like Steve0, I'll be watching the Champions League tonight. The difference being my team are actually playing. I can not wait to see how we measure up against that PSG attacking trio.

I'm not worried. I can't wait. This is what football is all about.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66487 on: September 18, 2018, 01:56:46 pm »
I've asked this a few times but no one has really answered. To be honest, I can't believe they are all as delusional as this clown and the other usual suspects over there. Surely some must call his/their utter bullshit for what it is?
Anyone who does is an RS., simples. You cannot swear on there but are free to call fellow scousers anything at all, including murderers. They are in a rut of their own making and rather than call out people for things they ignore it.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #66488 on: September 18, 2018, 01:57:40 pm »
The age profile is something to keep an eye though, but unlike Everton, Liverpool can easily absorb the hit of a few 30 year olds.

It really isn't a big deal at all. As said, Salah is only just 26, and Firmino and Mane are not yet 27.

Henderson just 28, VVD just 27, Fabinho not 25 until next month, Alisson not 26 until next month, Wijnaldum isn't 28 until November, Keita isn't 24 until February.

Then we have the likes of AA who is 20 next month, Robertson who is only 24, Gomez is only 21.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66489 on: September 18, 2018, 01:58:23 pm »
It is, but they completely overlook the fact that our club is highly aware of this and is looking to recruit and develop talent in an ongoing process in order to address the issue as it arises.

They post as though we are unaware of the age factor and have no plans to address it, thus we will sleepwalk into having an aging squad all of a sudden without realising it until too late.

Basically, it's just wishful thinking and designed to help them sleep a little better at night.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66490 on: September 18, 2018, 02:02:47 pm »
He keeps writing "... if I were a Liverpool fan I'd be worried".

The thing is, like Steve0, I'll be watching the Champions League tonight. The difference being my team are actually playing. I can not wait to see how we measure up against that PSG attacking trio.

I'm not worried. I can't wait. This is what football is all about.
It is what football is all about... unless you are an Evertonian.
Then, football is all about fear and loathing.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66491 on: September 18, 2018, 02:03:10 pm »
It is what football is all about... unless you are an Evertonian.
Then, football is all about fear and loathing. Liverpool

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66492 on: September 18, 2018, 02:08:31 pm »
Anyone who does is an RS., simples. You cannot swear on there but are free to call fellow scousers anything at all, including murderers. They are in a rut of their own making and rather than call out people for things they ignore it.
Thing is, I know there are still some decent, honest and dignified blues out there. I can only assume that any decent posters on there will have long since got tired of the lunatic fringe and moved on elsewhere. I suppose they are just left with the dregs of their support who love to wallow in the cesspit. Any decent poster new to the site would then get called out as 'RS' and also get bored with them and move on too, leaving the status quo intact. Rinse and repeat...

Sad, isn't it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:10:35 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #66493 on: September 18, 2018, 02:09:51 pm »
Steve0 = False news.

He's simply a delusional propaganda bot.

It's a shame really ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66494 on: September 18, 2018, 02:11:16 pm »
It's a shame really ;D
😁
It is. It is.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #66495 on: September 18, 2018, 02:11:33 pm »
Allison has a mistake in him?
I’d rather him than a demented seal on a trampoline in goal
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66496 on: September 18, 2018, 02:13:46 pm »
Allison has a mistake in him?
I’d rather him than a demented seal on a trampoline in goal

That's a demented seal on a trampoline with cocktail sausage arms

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #66497 on: September 18, 2018, 02:14:39 pm »

So presumably the reason why they are not in the same boat is Moshiri'sUnsmanov's largesse?

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #66498 on: September 18, 2018, 02:15:49 pm »
 ;D ;D We could have got Richarlison & Jorginho for £80 million according to steveo

Oh no! What will we do?

We've missed a trick there. We could have signed Richarlison to replace the inferior Mane or Salah but instead we allowed the mighty everton to jump ahead of us and now they've got him..

We'll have to make do with what we've got I suppose  :(
FAME makes a man take things over

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66499 on: September 18, 2018, 02:15:51 pm »
In a cult the leader isn't questioned.
Are you suggesting that Steve0 is a bit of a cult? Or something. 😄

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66500 on: September 18, 2018, 02:17:43 pm »
So presumably the reason why they are not in the same boat is Moshiri'sUnsmanov's largesse?
Erm... That's 'Uncle Uzzy' to you.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66501 on: September 18, 2018, 02:17:52 pm »
Are you suggesting that Steve0 is a bit of a cult? Or something. 😄

The cult of Steve0

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66502 on: September 18, 2018, 02:18:09 pm »

In SteveO land it's uncle Uzzy

Fucks sake SOS ;D

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66503 on: September 18, 2018, 02:18:47 pm »
I am a bit worried about how old our team will be in 20 years
Milner will still be playing, and with better cardio numbers than anyone else.  :D
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #66504 on: September 18, 2018, 02:19:45 pm »
;D ;D We could have got Richarlison & Jorginho for £80 million according to steveo

Wasn't Richarlison £50m? And Jorginho £50m plus about £8m in add ons?

Maths. Steve-O's best subject.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66505 on: September 18, 2018, 02:23:17 pm »
He got laughing gifs posted at him and some have called him out for these stupid recent posts.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #66506 on: September 18, 2018, 02:23:32 pm »
Sorry lads, but Steve0 is definitely on a wind up.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66507 on: September 18, 2018, 02:27:37 pm »
Sorry lads, but Steve0 is definitely on a wind up.

Playing a long game if he is

Said it before, he has some deep psychological hatred of us, I reckon he got the shite kicked out of him every day at school by reds, had to be something bad to send him that demented

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #66508 on: September 18, 2018, 02:35:13 pm »
Thing is, I know there are still some decent, honest and dignified blues out there. I can only assume that any decent posters on there will have long since got tired of the lunatic fringe and moved on elsewhere. I suppose they are just left with the dregs of their support who love to wallow in the cesspit. Any decent poster new to the site would then get called out as 'RS' and also get bored with them and move on too, leaving the status quo intact. Rinse and repeat...

Sad, isn't it.

Yes, you can't judge an entire fan base on a single forum where the lunatics assemble. There are LFC fan sites out there that are a massive embarrassment to the club, those in the know avoid them.

I do wonder where the smarter blues hang out, though.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66509 on: September 18, 2018, 02:37:13 pm »
I like how he gets in the word "meaningful" when talking about us winning anything, so he has a caveat to slag off any trophy we do hopefully win as meaningless.

I've tried to pick the biggest lunatic out of those 4 cretins. Its impossible, they each outdo each other every day. Im still trying to find the subthread catshit said we had on here about him having some fights or something or other. Weirdo.

Reading the bile they spout reminds me of that line in Fawlty Towers - The Psychiatrist, "theres enough material there for an entire conference."

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66510 on: September 18, 2018, 02:37:54 pm »
Yes, you can't judge an entire fan base on a single forum where the lunatics assemble. There are LFC fan sites out there that are a massive embarrassment to the club, those in the know avoid them.

I do wonder where the smarter blues hang out, though.

They've resorted to just texting each other, no point having a forum for 2 people ;D

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66511 on: September 18, 2018, 02:42:58 pm »
I like how he gets in the word "meaningful" when talking about us winning anything, so he has a caveat to slag off any trophy we do hopefully win as meaningless.

I've tried to pick the biggest lunatic out of those 4 cretins. Its impossible, they each outdo each other every day. Im still trying to find the subthread catshit said we had on here about him having some fights or something or other. Weirdo.

Reading the bile they spout reminds me of that line in Fawlty Towers - The Psychiatrist, "theres enough material there for an entire conference."

It's in here somewhere, wasn't long ago, someone said that their loons should have a fight so I replied they'd already done it and put some videos up of shite boxers getting twatted, really hit a nerve with young Holden ;D

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66512 on: September 18, 2018, 02:57:06 pm »
It's in here somewhere, wasn't long ago, someone said that their loons should have a fight so I replied they'd already done it and put some videos up of shite boxers getting twatted, really hit a nerve with young Holden ;D

Oh right yes I did see that  :) I think young Holden has had enough bangs to the head.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #66513 on: September 18, 2018, 03:05:12 pm »
That's a demented seal on a trampoline with cocktail sausage arms
:)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66514 on: September 18, 2018, 03:07:35 pm »
Erm... That's 'Uncle Uzzy' to you.

Forgot, was too busy laughing at the twisting of Salah's age into "28 at the end of next season"
It's genius. Just has his 26th birthday, so he effectively adds 2 seasons on.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #66515 on: September 18, 2018, 03:31:39 pm »
That guys comments you were replying to is doing all sorts of weird mental gymnastics there... Firmino, Salah and Mane are over the hill already as apparently forwards peak at 25... but they are also the only reason we are doing well... how does that work then?

Our defence is shoddy... sure if you're speaking about Liverpool from 2-3 seasons ago.

Alisson "always" has a mistake in him... there is literally no history of this, one mistake he made by being over confident isn't "always has a mistake in him"

Honestly it's funny having a rivalry and talking shite and all, but the fact they are SO bitter they can't say "okay, fine, player *insert name here* is actually quite good, shame he plays for you wankers" is hilarious... we could sign Messi and they said he's a shite dwarf has been who has always been in Ronaldo's shadow and never accomplished nothing, always said so, proper shite him.
Don't forget the hopeless Fabinho...who hasn't even played for us yet. Which in itself is a massive worry...if Klopp hadn't said he'd take the longest to integrate.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #66516 on: September 18, 2018, 03:45:57 pm »
Oh no, you must not swear on there. However, you can launch 'wall pushers', 'murderers' around with absolute impunity. You can watch a City bus get a few missiles thrown at it and link it to Heysel.

Essentially, the death of 39 football fans is your go-to weapon of choice. Plus the toxic use of 'victims' is always a useful backup insult...but don't say the 'f' word or you're out!

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66517 on: September 18, 2018, 04:28:59 pm »

Oh no! What will we do?

We've missed a trick there. We could have signed Richarlison to replace the inferior Mane or Salah but instead we allowed the mighty everton to jump ahead of us and now they've got him..

We'll have to make do with what we've got I suppose  :(
isnt Jorginho 26?

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #66518 on: September 18, 2018, 04:30:49 pm »
It really isn't a big deal at all. As said, Salah is only just 26, and Firmino and Mane are not yet 27.

Henderson just 28, VVD just 27, Fabinho not 25 until next month, Alisson not 26 until next month, Wijnaldum isn't 28 until November, Keita isn't 24 until February.

Then we have the likes of AA who is 20 next month, Robertson who is only 24, Gomez is only 21.

None of them skateboard through city center centre, though...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66519 on: September 18, 2018, 04:33:45 pm »
isnt Jorginho 26?

Nearly 27, Liverpool players age faster though, because reasons