The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Dirty cheating bastards

<< < (2/9) > >>

John Barnes, Anchorman:
Dave W - the one who told me to "get a grip mate".  Just calling it how I saw it.  Do you patronise for a living or is it just a hobby? Get a grip son.

Ron:
I thought it was a great match to watch.
If only we could score every now and then when presented with a goalscoring chance ...
We looked a different team when Litmanen came on, much better. The Roma-Barcelona (3-0!!!) result makes it a bit harder for us to qualify but hey, last year we won over there.

John Barnes, Anchorman:
Yep we should have won comfortably.  We created (and I mean created, rather than just being presented with) several clear chances, and with the finishing of Ipswich away that performance would have been on a par with Portman Road.

We controlled the game and should have won, but the ref didn't help and was clearly affected by the tactics and attitude of the Gala players.  Owen penalty late on?  Failure to clamp down on the diving.

Dave_W please don't go deleting this topic or administering reprimands.  There's really no need.

Dave_W:
Cracking line in sarcasm mate - brilliant.  You make a reasonable point and then go way over the top.

In case it escaped your notice, we've been trying to promote good relationships between Gala and LFC fans.  They have responded postively, very postively, and it is something that we would really like to encourage given all the problems with Leeds and Arsenal.  Something to do with continuing the good name of LFC supporters.

So when you come on here and start calling them "c*nts" and "dirty" you can expect a response from them and us (and 'us' means all the staff).

die4u:
"Winning no European trophies ever = Galatasaray "

Galatasay won the UEFA CUP and SUPER CUPof Europe in 2000. So two major trophies to start with. Recently galatasaray has become PLC which sold only 16 percent of shares at 24 million $. This is just a head start ,wait and see the rest .We are gonig for the riches clup in the world. Yes for Man United. It 10 years time, in term of value ,Galatasaray will be the riches club in Europe. believe or not. So do not  underestimate Galatasaray. Yes Galatasaray plays strange football but you are not the one to judge it. Travelling Liverpool supportes were received a very warm welcome while stayed in Istanbul .ask them. Also perhaps you can learn couple of things about how to support a team for 90 minutes
Best luck to Liverpool. we are going to make it to the finals hopefully Liverpool too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version