Author Topic: CL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Rangers TAA 7’ Salah 53’  (Read 12612 times)

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Re: CL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Rangers TAA 7’ Salah 53’
« Reply #200 on: October 5, 2022, 01:28:50 am »
I was happy enough with that game. Could have used a couple of more goals and the last 5 mins was pretty mediocre, but 13 in 39 or whatever, fine. W easy to watch. 
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline KirkVanHouten

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #201 on: October 5, 2022, 01:40:25 am »
A win at home and all some people can talk about is Milner coming on. Jeez.

We look noticeably weaker defensively whenever he comes on. Elliott and Milner in midfield is suicidal. Especially if Fabinho is the 6. I assume it's due to personnel not being available but it's hard to watch. Rangers didn't have a shot on target until that double sub. Milner's been amazing for us so people shouldn't be vitriolic but it's not an exaggeration to say that subbing him on this season has given our opponents the upper hand on multiple occasions.

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #202 on: October 5, 2022, 01:44:45 am »
fuck it lads, our squad needs refreshing as we’re looking a bit old, and hasn’t Ox been gone for ages?
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline Lucas DuoFlush

• Legacy Fan
  • Bring Poulsy back!
« Reply #203 on: October 5, 2022, 02:27:52 am »
Really? Numbers on a screen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3BB-w5K1Tg

You might let Jurgen know that when he instructs the players the tactics of the game plan, it's nothing more than numbers on a screen.

I feel like Trents interview that you just linked pretty much supports his argument?
"Bos non modo animal, sed etiam mater" Lordanem Henderson

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #204 on: October 5, 2022, 03:30:07 am »
I feel like Trents interview that you just linked pretty much supports his argument?

I don't think so. Trent said they were to play a 4-4-2.

There has never been a time when Jurgen plays a ridged system in attack. He wants players to press when they lose the ball. That requires breaking a strict 4-4-2. Same with a strict 4-3-3. But when it came to the little time Rangers had the ball, then we dropped back more into a 4-4-2.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #205 on: October 5, 2022, 03:46:37 am »
It was a decent win and their goalie saved about 3 other goals to be fair.

However, I thought they played like Klopp had given them a huge kick up the arse.

You can only beat what’s in front of you. But of course we have 2 very big tests coming up now so let’s see if the team has really turned the corner.
YWNA

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: October 5, 2022, 04:36:48 am »
Trent said we played a 4-4-2. With Jota off of Nunez.

Glad that people loved our 4-2-3-1 then..  :lmao

So a 4-4-1-1 then. Anyway, who cares. It was something different and worth trying out. The main thing is, we won.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline ThePoolMan

• Not quite the Pool Man, more like the ESL Man
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: October 5, 2022, 05:09:51 am »
I was thinking before the match that given the attacking personnel we are and the compromised midfield we may as well try to outscore then. Looks like klopp decided to do something similar by fielding all four forwards. Would this tactic work against stronger opponents?

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: October 5, 2022, 05:20:27 am »
It's no exaggeration to say that this was a result we've yearned for. A solid 2-0-win conceding few chances until late on; reminds me of another big European game we played under Klopp. Taking such a positive approach tactically was an encouraging sign for us given our recent struggles. It also made sense to rest Fabinho at home and start the likes of Nunez & Jota. We could've been more clinical but 2-0 was sufficient.

Online ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: October 5, 2022, 06:55:43 am »
Well from our point of view that match went exactly as I feared it would in the pre match thread.

I'm so disappointed with how we are playing in these big games currently. Don't get me wrong, I expect to come to Anfield and be dominated, but we were just so poor/scared in possession it was nightmare to watch.

Not sure I agreed with the team selection, then when it was clear that wasn't working he was too late changing it. Don't think Tilman and Kent completed more than 5 passes to their team mates and Tilman especially should have been hooked after 30mins.

Don't think we managed to string 3 passes together as a team at all until the 80th minute after both teams made changes, and when we actually did we made 2 decent chances at the end.

Thank feck for McGregor or it could have been 5 or 6 at the other end. Hopefully we put up a better showing next game at Ibrox.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #210 on: October 5, 2022, 07:22:15 am »
Right, we need to bear rangers away as well and then hope that Napoli beat ajax at home.

That takes the pressure off the rest of the matches then.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: October 5, 2022, 07:23:16 am »
Great to get the win and clean sheet but Rangers are possibly the worst side iv'e seen in the group stages so im not getting carried away.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #212 on: October 5, 2022, 07:24:34 am »
We look noticeably weaker defensively whenever he comes on. Elliott and Milner in midfield is suicidal. Especially if Fabinho is the 6. I assume it's due to personnel not being available but it's hard to watch. Rangers didn't have a shot on target until that double sub. Milner's been amazing for us so people shouldn't be vitriolic but it's not an exaggeration to say that subbing him on this season has given our opponents the upper hand on multiple occasions.
Agreed 100%, not sure why he persists with Milner at this point in his career hes not mobile enough to be effective. I'd rather see those minutes go to Arthur to get him up to speed.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: October 5, 2022, 07:39:36 am »
Really? Numbers on a screen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3BB-w5K1Tg

You might let Jurgen know that when he instructs the players the tactics of the game plan, it's nothing more than numbers on a screen.

He called it a 4-4-2 but also says its kind of a 4-2-3-1 with two 6s.

Online Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: October 5, 2022, 07:58:50 am »
Nice, solid performance.  On another night we could of scored five, six, sometimes Keepers just have these strange nights where keep nearly everything out.

That said, while our pressing really got to them, that was one cowardly performance from Rangers.  They were playing a side that are quite fragile at the moment and didn't give it a go in the slightest (well, perhaps bar the last five minutes).

If they play like that at Ibrox I can see their fans getting right on their backs.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: October 5, 2022, 07:59:14 am »
It was a decent win and their goalie saved about 3 other goals to be fair.

However, I thought they played like Klopp had given them a huge kick up the arse.

You can only beat what’s in front of you. But of course we have 2 very big tests coming up now so let’s see if the team has really turned the corner.

Their keeper had a blinder with the exception of TAA's free-kick. He was too far off his line which forced him to dive back towards the goal and therefore open up more space. Cracking placement by Trent all the same.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: October 5, 2022, 08:01:43 am »
Not to score from open play against one of, if not the, worst sides in the competition at Anfield is a bit disappointing.

Still, at this stage it’s just about getting points on the board however we can.
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #217 on: October 5, 2022, 08:05:33 am »
It’s numbers on a screen really isn’t it? Jota was clearly the one of the “2” who was more regularly dropping in to pick up the ball in deeper spaces. Whether it’s a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-1-1 is irrelevant.
I've never really understand the fascination with formation either. We have always played a fluid formation and only get into a set formation when defending after the opposition have beaten the press.

On the ball we only have a few players who stick to set positions (Centre-backs and DM) while the rest look for spaces or look to support the attack.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline G1-tiga

• Kopite
« Reply #218 on: October 5, 2022, 09:35:47 am »
Was a tonic last night. Went absolutely mad for Trents' goal and I'm made up for him.

Win next week up there and we're looking pretty good in the group, especially if Napoli win again.

Thought Darwin played well, hopefully he'll get a run now where he can keep getting used to this side. Henderson deserves a shout as well.

Went to work with a much bigger smile on my face the morning, on to Arsenal!

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #219 on: October 5, 2022, 09:46:44 am »
Not to score from open play against one of, if not the, worst sides in the competition at Anfield is a bit disappointing.

Still, at this stage it’s just about getting points on the board however we can.

We created enough decent chances from open play though. And as it turned out we didn’t need them so not the end of the world.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #220 on: October 5, 2022, 09:53:58 am »
We made a difference to how we set up and Rangers gave us every reason to get comfortable in the game and implement what we wanted to do

I think we looked happy in this formation for the most part. Will need to play more in it and gain experience in different match conditions to test it more but so far so good.
We created a lot of good chances, more should have been put away but Rangers were a non-threat and the game was in control until the end.
Trent was much more conservative and had a great game. Lovely goal...and he just looked more at ease last night. Grew in confidence as the game went on and started spraying some ridiculous passes around just as a reminder to the qualities he does have that others do not.
Hendo looked good today also and was happy with his performance. Knew his role and used his experience, he and Thiago stuck together to hold that midfield. I'd like to see them both build on this performance going forwards

Nunez's movement and stature is causing problems to every defence he has come up against...I think he was unlucky with a couple of his chances and could have done better on others. Reminds me of Torres in how we plays and Suarez in how he started with some saying that he had trouble finishing (before he started finishing everything!)....best thing is there is another big presence there making room for others and is contributing to the pressure we're putting on opponents. If you attack with a non-threat the other team will grow in confidence...but we had multiple last night.

Salah I thought did well, had more space than usual and got a few shots off he would have liked to have done better on some...much like Diaz. He was a menace on that right hand side however...was a constant outlet for Trent too in behind
Diaz absolutely terrorised the Rangers defence all night long and has been such a refreshing addition to this team. He also will get better in time and I think we're all guilty of forgetting he has not played a whole season with us yet! Can only get better and happy with his progression so far

Each of the attacking players could have and should have scored, matip also. But this win for me is like the Ajax one. Kind of a reset we all needed again, decent performance and result and our CL group looks a bit better.
Now we get to see how we go on with a match straight after... Arsenal are high on confidence but that could play into our hands
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: October 5, 2022, 10:03:49 am »
There is some rumbling in this thread, probably others to, that we look worse defensively when Milner is on the pitch. I have to agree, last night as the example, but that is not entirely unexpected, he is probably in his last proper year as a top flight player.

Is used mostly to rest our stronger players legs in the last quarter of a game or cover injury.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #222 on: October 5, 2022, 10:05:03 am »
Right, we need to bear rangers away as well and then hope that Napoli beat ajax at home.

That takes the pressure off the rest of the matches then.
That would be ideal. Ajax have a GD of -2 and we're on 0, so if we can stick a couple more past Rangers away and Napoli continue their scoring streak against Ajax, then we're probably home and dry even if we lost our final 2 games (a great chance for rotation).

Winning the group doesn't look like being a massive advantage anyway with many decent teams struggling in theirs. There's a possibility teams like Juve, Atletico, Barca and Chelsea might not even make it out of their groups, and if tricky teams like Sevilla and Ajax also don't make it, the knockout stages could look very different to a normal season.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupι Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #223 on: October 5, 2022, 10:09:57 am »
There is some rumbling in this thread, probably others to, that we look worse defensively when Milner is on the pitch. I have to agree, last night as the example, but that is not entirely unexpected, he is probably in his last proper year as a top flight player.

Is used mostly to rest our stronger players legs in the last quarter of a game or cover injury.

Possibly last season Tyler Morton may have come on but getting games for Blackburn is probably better than the odd ten minutes against Rangers.

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: October 5, 2022, 10:10:49 am »

It wasn’t just Milner it was also Elliott, I think once both came on we started to look exposed again. The lads upfront got in each other’s way a couple of times but that is to be expected, the constant switching of positions in Nunez runs were causing them problems- a few more weeks playing together and these boys will be much more fluid going forward. Made up for Trent - can’t be easy for a young lad to have to deal with this much stick after achieving so much in his career so far .

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
« Reply #225 on: October 5, 2022, 10:11:48 am »
That would be ideal. Ajax have a GD of -2 and we're on 0, so if we can stick a couple more past Rangers away and Napoli continue their scoring streak against Ajax, then we're probably home and dry even if we lost our final 2 games (a great chance for rotation).

Winning the group doesn't look like being a massive advantage anyway with many decent teams struggling in theirs. There's a possibility teams like Juve, Atletico, Barca and Chelsea might not even make it out of their groups, and if tricky teams like Sevilla and Ajax also don't make it, the knockout stages could look very different to a normal season.
If we were to lose by more than 1 in Amsterdam, and they win the final game v Rangers and we lose our final game , goal difference doesn't come into it. We'd be out on the head to head.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #226 on: October 5, 2022, 10:19:58 am »
If we were to lose by more than 1 in Amsterdam, and they win the final game v Rangers and we lose our final game , goal difference doesn't come into it. We'd be out on the head to head.
Bugger. That's my theory out the window  ;D
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: October 5, 2022, 10:34:26 am »
Well from our point of view that match went exactly as I feared it would in the pre match thread.

I'm so disappointed with how we are playing in these big games currently. Don't get me wrong, I expect to come to Anfield and be dominated, but we were just so poor/scared in possession it was nightmare to watch.

Not sure I agreed with the team selection, then when it was clear that wasn't working he was too late changing it. Don't think Tilman and Kent completed more than 5 passes to their team mates and Tilman especially should have been hooked after 30mins.

Don't think we managed to string 3 passes together as a team at all until the 80th minute after both teams made changes, and when we actually did we made 2 decent chances at the end.

Thank feck for McGregor or it could have been 5 or 6 at the other end. Hopefully we put up a better showing next game at Ibrox.

Cheers mate, you’ll be sick of us by next week (I hope  ;D )

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: October 5, 2022, 10:48:19 am »

Really enjoyed that performance and we were reminded of Klopp's genius in adapting our system overnight. As and when we are able to buy 2 quality midfielders we may revert back to the old system but there's no point killing ourselves without the personnel to implement it. With two midfielders shielding the defence we were much more solid defensively but surprisingly we didn't seem to lose anything in attack. In fact the system seemed to give Salah more room and it really played to Darwin's strengths.

Now the caveat is that it was Rangers and we have yet to see if it will work against better sides but it has to be better than playing a high line without an effective press. Arsenal and City could have shredded us. I have a sneaky feeling that we will turn Arsenal over now and if we do we'll all feel more comfortable about top 4 and a proper run in Europe.

As for the CL, I may be alone in this but I'd rather see Napoli and Ajax draw their next game so we have a chance of winning the group if we win our remaining games. I'm not that interested in scenarios that allow us to scrape through if we lose two more games. We wouldn't deserve it frankly.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #229 on: October 5, 2022, 10:49:02 am »
Great to get the win and clean sheet but Rangers are possibly the worst side iv'e seen in the group stages so im not getting carried away.

Easy to say after the event. They got to the Europa Final, played some good teams along the way and never got beaten by more than a goal away from home (as well as some impressive wins/draws). Went to PSV and won this season. So they're no duds, they've got plenty of experience in Europe.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
« Reply #230 on: October 5, 2022, 10:53:40 am »
After Napoli I'm just happy with the win and clean sheet. We really need to go up there and be on it now. Ibrox will be rocking and we need to be right on it.
officially accepted RAWK source of information

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #231 on: October 5, 2022, 10:57:57 am »
Solid, looked to have a bit more intensity and the defence seemed to be a bit more on the front foot rather than stand offish.

Rangers are really poor standard of opponent though so it's hard to get carried away but definitely a lot more positives. Need to build on this and put in back to back good performances, especially with the opponent.

Before this game and this change of formation, I was unsure of what our best team was in the circumstances - not sure how much this has done to dispel that. Can we take that into a game against Arsenal or City? I am unsure. But understood why he did it.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #232 on: October 5, 2022, 11:01:22 am »
Rangers had three shots after Milner came on, two from the same corner and one that came from our RHS. Rangers also made some atatcking subs before then as well which probbaly explains why they looked more threatening as Morelos was shite.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Xanderzone

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: October 5, 2022, 11:26:00 am »
Hopefully we win at Ibrox and Napoli beat Ajax at home so we'll go into the last two needing just a point.

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #234 on: October 5, 2022, 12:17:19 pm »
Of all the words spoken by those associated with Liverpool in recent days, it was 10 that were uttered by Rangers manager Giovanni van Bronckhorst that best summed it up.

"Form is temporary and it can change in one game," said the Dutch coach inside the bowels of Anfield's media room on Monday evening when the conversation turned to his hosts’ current predicament.

-- Liverpool Echo --
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #235 on: October 5, 2022, 12:29:29 pm »

Rangers got off very lightly with the 2-0. On another night that was another Bournemouth. Sometimes they all go in, other times they don't. I think there were lots of encouraging signs last night in that we created plenty of opportunities.

Also, once Nunez finds his full confidence he's going rip a few teams a new one. Luck hasn't favoured him as of yet, but that will turn.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #236 on: October 5, 2022, 12:44:51 pm »
Hopefully we win at Ibrox and Napoli beat Ajax at home so we'll go into the last two needing just a point.
Would rather they draw and still be in with a chance of winning the group. 5 pts is a great cushion. Either way, win our game first and the rest takes care of itself.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: October 5, 2022, 12:46:55 pm »

Late changes notwithstanding but the last 15 minutes were even and you had 2 great chances. What do you think GVB is going to do at Ibrox next week ? Open up and have a go or, well what ? If he does the same as last night then it's another Liverpool stroll surely ?

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
« Reply #238 on: October 5, 2022, 01:22:17 pm »
Late changes notwithstanding but the last 15 minutes were even and you had 2 great chances. What do you think GVB is going to do at Ibrox next week ? Open up and have a go or, well what ? If he does the same as last night then it's another Liverpool stroll surely ?

I was watching 4 Rangers lads do a post-match analysis on youtube and if their views are representative, he's on borrowed time, so I think they have to be braver and have a real go. Atmosphere likely to be white hot too, so we need calm heads and a classic away performance like of old, not like at Red Star a few years back.
officially accepted RAWK source of information

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: October 5, 2022, 04:27:40 pm »
Average positions they took up last night.