Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 3 v Brighton 3 Trossard 4', 17', 83', Bobby 33', 52', Webster 62'  (Read 38635 times)

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
3-3. We should have won. Unfortunately we can't defend well enough this season. Alisson could be out MOTM in a 3-3 game and that says a lot. Disappointing. We can do so much better and we need to if we want to be involved in a title race.

A title race? lol.

Whether we can pull things together for top 4 is the genuine question mark at this point.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Don’t think we’re making top 4

We won't but this is partly on the owners so they'll still have to find the money to sort this squad out. Invest in Jan and the season isn't a complete write off.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
How much did we pay for Nunez?!  FFS

Eh he had 5 minutes you twit.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
Shocking defensive performance! Fucking our next two PL are gonna tough watching, get butt fucked by Arsenal and City! If we manage to keep them under 4 goals it will be a succes. Shocking shocking performance

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
This is shocking. The defence is all over the place. What did we learn during the break? Nothing?

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Grim. 2 more points thrown away.

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
We’re not very good. Good job our squad is great though and there’s only one player who can improve us.

Offline Notorious IT

• Gilt complex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Alcoholic
I thought the break would help us. It has changed nothing. What has happened to this team?

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
Bobby, Mo, Ali, hold your heads up high, you were on it today. But the less said about the defence the better. Forget the title, even getting top 4 at this rate is going to be a massive ask, especially when you look at the upcoming fixtures. I'd love to be an optimist and say all will be well, but while we defend like this we can just write this season off. Beyond atrocious.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
To not win that after going 3-2 up just sums everything up. Pathetic from everyone involved.

Alisson kept us in the game at times, the problems are in midfield/and at the back. Also, what happens with Trent.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
What a clusterfuck of a season....

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
Need to go back to basics to shore up the defence. Have enough quality to outscore most sides but we can't always be on the back foot like we have been in most games this season.

Offline chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
That long break really sorted us out eh?

All over the place defensively yet again.

Thank fuck for Ali really
YNWA - JFT97

Online Rosario

• Legacy Fan
How much did we pay for Nunez?!  FFS

That’s your takeaway from that game?

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Why was Tsimikas taken off for Milner?

Offline SMASHerano

• Provides nothing extra. Average poster.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 6-1 London
Well that break didn't do any favours for us. Yet another disappointing display and that Milner sub was just awful.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What's the reason for the defence being so vulnerable this season?
A horribly out of form Trent and a ponderous midfield. That's it. All three goals down Trent's side, all three he should have done better. Virgil isn't at the level he used to be and isn't bailing him out. Henderson isn't either, so he isn't giving him much support.

Crap game.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Why is Trent playing in a weird position ? It’s bonkers.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
I will never understand that Milner sub. Fucking shocking day all round, shocking season to be honest.

The life went out of me a little bit when I noticed Milner and Elliot coming on together. It made no sense beforehand, and it played out that way too. Just killed all the momentum.

Offline Notorious IT

• Gilt complex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Alcoholic
We’re not very good. Good job our squad is great though and there’s only one player who can improve us.

Yeah, at the moment I can't see anything but a bit of an overhaul this summer.

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
Had a fantastic 5 years playing some brilliant football.

Unfortunately we are back to top 4 battles

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
I actually expect us to up our game and get something from both games. And then probably concede 3 to West Ham and Forest each.

We will draw against City most likely and then everyone will act likes a decent result... It won’t be both Arsenal and City games are must wins if we want to challenge for the league.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is there a clause in Milners contract that he has to play every game? Man has been cooked for a couple of seasons.

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
3-3. We should have won. Unfortunately we can't defend well enough this season. Alisson could be out MOTM in a 3-3 game and that says a lot. Disappointing. We can do so much better and we need to if we want to be involved in a title race.

Lmfao, title race??

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
Also we are somehow gotten on top, so we sub in Milner and Elliot?? What the fuck are they supposed to help in the context of the game?
Why the f#ck would you bring Kostas off, every Brighton attack was a goal or wonder save from Ali.
How Trent stayed on the pitch today I dont know.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Shite. Fucking get back to basics.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We're a mess.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Looks like deliberate sabotage at this point so fair play to Klopp and the players, plus FSG, it's working a treat

What a shitty comment that is to a manager who has done so much.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline kkjellquist

• Legacy Fan
Not really his fault, was it.  He only played for 7 minutes.

Granted, but we paid that much for someone who at the moment is a less effective Origi.
"Statistics are like bikinis—they show a lot but not everything." - Lou Piniella

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Shaping up to be a shit season.
This is all on the owners for complete lack of investment. Anyone who says otherwise is talking out of their arse. That midfield is fucking dreadful. Completely exposing the defence and offering no protection, whilst also offering little support to the attack.
We are far, far too easy to play against now.
That’s any chance of the title gone and I don’t think we will be getting top 4 either. Just not good enough.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
Can't say Brighton didn't deserve something from the game. We need to limp to the mid-season break and hope FSG gets their wallets out for some midfield additions. Which is unlikely.

Feels like most of our team are out of form.

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan

Pretty extraordinary to see how badly the coaching side has misjudged where this squad is at.

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
We keep playing shite, we keep persisting with this 433 that hasn’t worked at all this season, we keep persisting with playing trent all over the park, we keep playing Henderson as an advanced midfielder, we keep bringing James Milner on every single game.

There’s just not been any sort of change to our style of play and we keep persisting with the same shit every single week hoping it’ll all work it. It’s absolute insanity

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
We will draw against City most likely and then everyone will act likes a decent result... It won’t be both Arsenal and City games are must wins if we want to challenge for the league.

League's already gone. City will have it won by March.

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
Why did we lose all our impetuous after going 3-2? I don't remember us creating a single chance after the goal went in. Meanwhile we got 2-3 warnings on the right hand side where they created dangerous positions. I could see it happening from a mile off as the game went on.

So so poor. Don't think the subs helped at all either in the grand scheme of things. Why is Milner getting so much game time all of a sudden?
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
Anyone know what thr point of signing Artur was?

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
At least Milner got another run out.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
Huge confidence booster for Kostas to be getting starts only to be substututed for a 36 year old midfielder.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
The life went out of me a little bit when I noticed Milner and Elliot coming on together. It made no sense beforehand, and it played out that way too. Just killed all the momentum.

Felt exactly the same, it's like Klopp identified the key areas of the pitch that helped us turn that game around and fucked them up completely.

Offline Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
We are level with Everton, and that is the level we have been at these last months. The difference is they seem to be improving their form and we are just stuck on repeat. You can drop the entire defence on this form, we were defending better with Nat Phillips and Rhys Williams and at this point I am not sure we would be doing worse with them and Milly on the right back.