The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Rangers away selling details

<< < (3/135) > >>

Craig S:

--- Quote from: RainbowFlick on September 22, 2022, 04:20:15 pm ---I don't really understand the point of collection/verification. (A) nobody is buying this just for the credit; and (B) you can nominate someone else anyway if you can't attend

wonder if this is more just a trial to see if this 'verification' process works?

--- End quote ---

You would really hope it does work, because you lose the credit for the game if it doesn't!

RainbowFlick:

--- Quote from: Craig S on September 22, 2022, 04:21:15 pm ---You would really hope it does work, because you lose the credit for the game if it doesn't!

--- End quote ---

;D phrased it a little weirdly. just re-read above and it seems this was a fan-suggested alternative to 100% collection, which seems fair albeit a bit annoying if you're in the 200

ABJ:

--- Quote from: tbonejones on September 22, 2022, 03:58:54 pm ---It says so in the notice:

"The fulfilment method chosen will be disregarded for those supporters selected to collect their ticket in Glasgow, with any postage fees refunded."

--- End quote ---
Nice 1.

redgriffin73:

--- Quote from: Tiz Lad on September 22, 2022, 04:01:49 pm ---The NFC bit is a bit bizarre. You still get a ticket, but then you've got to find an LFC steward to scan your NFC pass

The club was happy to listen and have decided to trial the use of NFC technology for the game at Ibrox next month. To ensure it’s a feasible option, 200 of the 1,000 proposed collect tickets will now be issued to fans via their preferred method in advance.

They will present their paper ticket at the turnstile for stadium entry but will also be required to scan their NFC pass with LFC stewards, who will be in or around Ibrox on the night.

--- End quote ---
I thought that, I can just see me getting in the ground and then thinking "shit, forgot to get scanned" ;D

redgriffin73:

--- Quote from: PaulKS on September 22, 2022, 03:50:55 pm ---Hopefully tickets will be ready to collect at the game at Anfield - should be, shouldnt they?

--- End quote ---

Hoping they at least announce collection dates before the sales as I always err on the side of caution and end up paying postage only to find out I could have collected them anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version