The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

This Seasons Euro Away Allocation

<< < (2/126) > >>

Tiz Lad:

--- Quote from: Barry Banana on August 25, 2022, 10:43:22 am ---I’m predicting a tightening of process. Limiting or getting rid of nominating someone for your ticket.

--- End quote ---

Not a worry over that, but the process of collecting it a total shit show.

Why should you have to queue for 4 hour at some random hotel to get a QR code on a piece of A4

Barry Banana:

--- Quote from: Tiz Lad on August 25, 2022, 10:50:42 am ---Not a worry over that, but the process of collecting it a total shit show.

Why should you have to queue for 4 hour at some random hotel to get a QR code on a piece of A4

--- End quote ---

I was thinking the two go hand in hand. Collections for all games so only the people whose name the ticket is in can collect.

Agree it’s an absolute pain in the arse though.

Tommypig:
As long as its a few to be collected should be ok but a big allocation to be collected in Spain or Italy or Germany is a nightmare

The nominating of all from a batch should stop but if you have 2 that qualify they should allow 1 who does has to go and maybe 1 as a nomination - to keep loyalty consistent

Tiz Lad:

--- Quote from: Barry Banana on August 25, 2022, 10:53:33 am ---I was thinking the two go hand in hand. Collections for all games so only the people whose name the ticket is in can collect.

Agree it’s an absolute pain in the arse though.

--- End quote ---

Thing is they don't organise it properly, don't send enough staff or anything

They haven't got the faintest clue or care as to how hard they make it. Lots of people on day trips, or fly all over the place to get cheap flights, or stay outside of a city for cheapness. Tough shit where LFC are concerned

RainbowFlick:

--- Quote from: Tiz Lad on August 25, 2022, 11:00:57 am ---Thing is they don't organise it properly, don't send enough staff or anything

They haven't got the faintest clue or care as to how hard they make it. Lots of people on day trips, or fly all over the place to get cheap flights, or stay outside of a city for cheapness. Tough shit where LFC are concerned

--- End quote ---

yep. as nice as the ticket office staff generally are when you meet them, they've made it as difficult as possible for normal fans. we're all on holiday, a potential three hours wasted in your trip for travelling to/from a hotel and queueing isn't acceptable. randomise collection if necessary.

i personally hate queuing but must be hell for people who are anxious around crowds or have medical issues etc.

pointless as well if people can continue to be nominated for the credit. but if it ever drops to members now, it will be a huge scrap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version