The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Ticketless fans in Paris

<< < (2/106) > >>

CONFIAMOS:

--- Quote from: blert596 on May  9, 2022, 10:55:52 am ---5 of us over on the Friday till the Monday. No accom sorted yet but will find something no doubt. No tickets so just gonna go where most bods are gonna go nearer the day.

The French don't seem to be embracing this opportunity to welcome ticketless travelling fans.

--- End quote ---

The official line could only ever be don't travel without a ticket. Although I suspect all parties know the reality, they can't actively encourage it.

Paris is a big place and will be able to handle the numbers, I suspect there might end up being a few hotspots of reds that will materialise. I guess LFC and others will be assessing if/where they can put on a Madrid-style fan park - although it will have to be a bigger space than that was!

Good luck everyone

hamisurf:
Lets hope they get a Boss concert on and able o watch the game all together - mind you in Athens the bottles came raining in onto the LFC fan parks!

Hij:
9 of us have booked and based on the odds if we have 3 tickets between us that would be amazing haha, so could be a fair few of us without. I just wanna enjoy the day whatever happens.

CaseRed:
Heading over on Friday and planning on doing a night halfway between Calais and Paris. The have a hotel in Montparnasse on the Saturday. No chance of a ticket so hoping for a fan park with screen or a booking at a bar full of reds.

Kenny's Jacket:

--- Quote from: blert596 on May  9, 2022, 10:55:52 am ---5 of us over on the Friday till the Monday. No accom sorted yet but will find something no doubt. No tickets so just gonna go where most bods are gonna go nearer the day.

The French don't seem to be embracing this opportunity to welcome ticketless travelling fans.

--- End quote ---
I was in France for the Euro's, its really not the place for beer and song.  My instinct is to go out in Liverpool, trouble is last time I did that for a game I didnt have a ticket for we lost to Real Madrid. :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version