Author Topic: Away Tickets  (Read 33139 times)

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Re: Away Tickets
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2022, 06:30:10 pm »
Realistically, what away draw in the league/FA cup would see tickets drop to all ST/Members? Or has that ship now sailed?
Last game that went to all members in the FA Cup was West Ham away which was a replay.

And MK Dons away in the League Cup.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #81 on: December 1, 2022, 10:57:57 am »
Last game that went to all members in the FA Cup was West Ham away which was a replay.

Am pretty sure the West Ham replay only went to all members due to a cock up by the ticket office.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: December 1, 2022, 11:32:57 am »
Am pretty sure the West Ham replay only went to all members due to a cock up by the ticket office.

What cock up? We got a big allocation and it went to all ST, before it dropped it to all members

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #83 on: December 1, 2022, 11:40:37 am »

Think that was another West Ham game in the league which went on sale without the credits applied one season.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #84 on: December 1, 2022, 11:48:30 am »

And CL was Napoli

Sometimes Southampton or Leicester goes to all Season Ticket holders (happened the year before Covid) but literally a dozen tickets if that

Got my own membership in Jan 2018, got all 3 ACS and 13+ prem for homes and managed to get on the away ladders with MK and Napoli/Rangers

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: December 1, 2022, 01:29:57 pm »
Brighton now randomly checking away tickets at the away ground.
https://www.northstandchat.com/threads/10-game-ban-and-50-loyalty-point-deduction.398019/

10 game ban for the above due to name on ticket not matching ID!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: December 1, 2022, 03:37:56 pm »
Brighton now randomly checking away tickets at the away ground.
https://www.northstandchat.com/threads/10-game-ban-and-50-loyalty-point-deduction.398019/

10 game ban for the above due to name on ticket not matching ID!

Net is closing - PL clubs all met to discuss digital ticketing

Everton doing trials at city, arsenal doing random collections for some fixtures, brighton doing checks and bans... probs see every club come out with some kind of trial or new rules as the season goes on with it being implemented from next year

Might open the away ladder for some, glad I got all the grounds ticked off in the last few years before it comes in though

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #87 on: December 1, 2022, 04:56:07 pm »
Net is closing - PL clubs all met to discuss digital ticketing

Everton doing trials at city, arsenal doing random collections for some fixtures, brighton doing checks and bans... probs see every club come out with some kind of trial or new rules as the season goes on with it being implemented from next year

Might open the away ladder for some, glad I got all the grounds ticked off in the last few years before it comes in though

Yep. Great news

Offline BigRed07

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #88 on: December 1, 2022, 06:18:57 pm »

Yep. Great news

Still be a closed shop. No way people with them away credits will give them up. Burner phones will be used.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: December 1, 2022, 06:34:45 pm »
The NFC pass has the name on. Not hard for them to check a few at away games too.

Offline redwazza

• Boys Pen
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2022, 06:17:07 am »
Updated

Hi James. Do you have an updated away spreadsheet please mate.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2023, 04:47:05 pm »
Updated

Can you please update the away ticket file with what Villa, Brentford & Brighton away sold out on?

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2023, 12:13:21 am »
Updated

Hiya James, could you update?

Alternatively, I've started putting together a copy on a google sheet. We're missing these games if anyone knows a way of finding out:

Arsenal
Glasgow Rangers
Notts Forest
Ajax
Tottenham
Manchester City (EFL)
Villa
Brentford
Brighton
Wolves
Brighton (FA cup)
Wolves
Newcastle
Crystal Palace

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2023, 11:28:20 am »
Go on lad.

Hiya James, could you update?

Alternatively, I've started putting together a copy on a google sheet. We're missing these games if anyone knows a way of finding out:

Arsenal - 8 from 18/19 or 19/20
Glasgow Rangers - 1 from 19/20 or 22/23
Notts Forest - 3 from 18/19 or 19/20
Ajax - 3 from 19/20 or 22/23
Tottenham - 8 from 18/19 or 19/20
Manchester City (EFL) - MK Dons from 19/20
Villa - 2 from 18/19 or 19/20
Brentford - 18 from 18/19
Brighton - 3 from 18/19 or 19/20
Wolves (FA Cup) - All ST and Members
Brighton (FA Cup) - All ST and Members
Wolves - 3 from 18/19 or 19/20
Newcastle - tbc
Crystal Palace - tbc

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2023, 02:26:40 pm »
Go on lad.

Legend, thanks so much.

I've inputted those and the link to the spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zfZlhaiXdsziOVQYqA2mk88F6qyjwex1THA4DesHXRo/edit?usp=sharing

Will try to keep it updated but if you'd be up for helping PM me your email and I'll give you edit access to the google sheet!

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2023, 03:05:07 pm »
Is right son. Just pm me if you need help.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2023, 09:08:26 pm »
Legend, thanks so much.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zfZlhaiXdsziOVQYqA2mk88F6qyjwex1THA4DesHXRo/edit?usp=sharing

Will try to keep it updated but if you'd be up for helping PM me your email and I'll give you edit access to the google sheet!

Excellent work thanks
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2023, 11:10:07 am »
Legend, thanks so much.

Newcastle initially sold out on 2 but that was before the returns sale, which is @ 1300 today for those with 1+
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2023, 12:24:54 pm »
Newcastle initially sold out on 2 but that was before the returns sale, which is @ 1300 today for those with 1+

Thanks, have updated:

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2023, 11:34:31 pm »
So Burnley, Sheff Utd & Luton Town replacing Southampton, Leicester & Leeds next season.

I'm on 14 aways next season from 11, missed out on Fulham, Brentford, Bournemouth, Palace & Man City.

Lost 3 decent allocations with the relegated clubs & have no chance with Luton unless they play their homes in a bigger stadium, Burnley will be borderline on 14 & only Sheffield Utd that I should definitely qualify.

Hopeful for Palace & Man City will depend if they don't keep the reduced allocation or not.

So likely to be on max 14 but probably 13 for 2024/25 season.

Going to struggle getting any higher up the ladder until Bournemouth & Brentford get relegated.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2023, 09:32:11 am »
If its right that luton is a 1032 allocation then be looking at a ballot for those on 19 aways and probably 6/700 odd dropping from 19 to 18 next season. can see it being a ballot but credit not counting or giving everyone on 19 aways the credit for it. its a ridiculous allocation for the premier league makes Bournemouth's look generous!!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2023, 10:05:07 am »
If its right that luton is a 1032 allocation then be looking at a ballot for those on 19 aways and probably 6/700 odd dropping from 19 to 18 next season. can see it being a ballot but credit not counting or giving everyone on 19 aways the credit for it. its a ridiculous allocation for the premier league makes Bournemouth's look generous!!

Bournemouth is 1316 - so not sure how you've worked out 600-700 will drop down to 18

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2023, 11:04:30 am »
Next season is going to be a nightmare for anyone on less than 12 i'd say.

2 of the best allocations gone, and replaced with crap.

FWIW, last time they were in the league these sold out on:

Sheff United (2,865): Started on 15, sold out on 9
Burnley (2,354): Started on 18, sold out on 15

I'll be on 15, and not that hopeful of getting Burnley to be honest. Hopefully City don't piss about again this season otherwise i'll probably drop to 14.

Also, Luton have got to sort Kenilworth Road out for broadcasters, which might be a reduction in capacity

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2023, 01:41:52 pm »
Bournemouth is 1316 - so not sure how you've worked out 600-700 will drop down to 18

my bad for some reason i thought bournemouth was 17/1800

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2023, 03:21:34 pm »
Legend, thanks so much.

West Ham dropped as well. I got them with 4 credits.
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2023, 04:01:51 pm »
Legend, thanks so much.

West Ham sold out on 4, not 6.

The allocation for Man City in the league was 2382, not 2880.

Leicester dropped to all seasies/members.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2023, 10:51:16 am »
Liverpool FC has released the following information on away ticket sales for the Premier League match against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Monday August 22 (8pm BST kick-off).

2022-23 - Allocation : 3043 - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2023, 02:23:32 pm »
Legend, thanks so much.

Fair play for this mate but not being funny, how have you managed to get it so wrong 😂

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2023, 10:10:56 pm »
18/19 or 19/20 season on the left, 22/23 season on the right…the maximum amount of games that people can be on now :

0 = 1
1 = 3
2 = 4
3 = 7
4 = 9
5 = 10
6 = 11
7 = 11
8 = 14
9 = 14
10 = 14
11 = 15
12 = 15
13 = 15
14 = 15
15 = 15
16 = 16
17 = 17
18 = 19
19 = 19
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 10:12:52 pm by ABJ »

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
« Reply #109 on: June 6, 2023, 08:28:29 am »
Fair play for this mate but not being funny, how have you managed to get it so wrong 😂

Aha sorry mate, I don't really check the drops so had to try and piece them together from RAWK. If you let me know any changes or just comment them on the spreadsheet and I'll amend.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #110 on: June 6, 2023, 11:31:13 am »
Aha sorry mate, I don't really check the drops so had to try and piece them together from RAWK. If you let me know any changes or just comment them on the spreadsheet and I'll amend.
Look at the few posts above this mate, quite a few on there.

Offline jamie_c

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2023, 07:06:53 pm »
If anyone else is on high away credits (i've got 17) and fancies a couple of swaps next season drop me a pm and we can add to each others F&F.

Want to take my son to an away with me but we really want to get 2 seats together.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2023, 10:01:39 am »
West Ham got 1151 for Luton away so assuming we get the same, or very similar, once the club take their chunk out, as expected, there won’t be enough for everyone on all 19 aways.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2023, 09:46:19 pm »
Thanks, have updated:

Hi fella

Question about Chelsea...
Last season did it defo drop to and sell out on 6?

This season got 68 more tickets yet sold out on 10, seems odd?

Just with Chelsea being rearranged etc sales got canned and allsorts

Newc went to 1

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2023, 10:19:44 pm »
Hi fella

Question about Chelsea...
Last season did it defo drop to and sell out on 6?

This season got 68 more tickets yet sold out on 10, seems odd?

Just with Chelsea being rearranged etc sales got canned and allsorts

Newc went to 1
Last season with a 2986 allocation Chelsea started on 13 and sold out on 6.

This season with a 3054 allocation Chelsea started on 12 and sold out on 10.

Thats partly explained because anyone that was on 6 at the start of last season could now be on 11 at the start of this season if they managed to buy every match that dropped to 6 or lower last season.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2023, 11:39:56 pm »
Last season with a 2986 allocation Chelsea started on 13 and sold out on 6.

This season with a 3054 allocation Chelsea started on 12 and sold out on 10.

Thats partly explained because anyone that was on 6 at the start of last season could now be on 11 at the start of this season if they managed to buy every match that dropped to 6 or lower last season.

There's lads on 8 who say it never dropped, sales from 10-6 were announced but never actually happened after Lizard kicked the bucket and the game got re-arranged

They might be wrong, will try find more info - they kept a sheet similar to this and had it selling out on 10

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2023, 12:32:03 am »
There's lads on 8 who say it never dropped, sales from 10-6 were announced but never actually happened after Lizard kicked the bucket and the game got re-arranged

They might be wrong, will try find more info - they kept a sheet similar to this and had it selling out on 10

your mates missed a thing cos it defo dropped to 6, my sheet says sales happened - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2023, 01:22:50 am »
your mates missed a thing cos it defo dropped to 6, my sheet says sales happened - ynwa

Cheers mate will let them know the bad news :D

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2023, 09:40:10 am »
Yep, 100%. I get all the figures from every league away and have done for some time now, thats why its so obvious to see which ones the club siphon off a ridiculous amount for as they stick out like a sore thumb when you compare them to others with similar allocations etc.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2023, 10:07:35 am »
Cutting it a bit fine with the announcement for Wolves aren’t they? Wonder what the hold up is…