Author Topic: CL:Porto 1 vs 5 Liverpool Mo 18’ 60’ Mane 45’ Mehdi 74’ Bobby 76’ 81’  (Read 14800 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: CL:Porto 0 vs 2 Liverpool Mo 18’ Mane 45’
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2021, 09:09:39 pm »
51 what are they doing.  A cross by Milner, the Porto player heads it back to his keeper and a Jota nearly sticks it in the net.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2021, 09:11:03 pm »
If only Jota had been able to use his left foot there.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2021, 09:11:29 pm »
53 ball worked down the right by the reds.

Lovely interchange which ends in a shot being charged down.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 09:13:03 pm by TepidT2O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2021, 09:12:51 pm »
54 long ball down the middle, mane heads it to Jota and his powerful shot is parried by the keeper.

Two more changes coming for Porto.  Zaidu is being put out of his misery?.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2021, 09:14:22 pm »
The ref has been excellent so far, not falling for any of their diving tactics, a breath of fresh air!

Yes, he has got the majority of decisions right so far.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2021, 09:15:20 pm »
57 A change for Porto.  I’ve missed who it was.  Soz.

The reds break, a nice turn by Jota, but they block his shot.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2021, 09:16:34 pm »
58 stupidly good ball finds Robbo on rushing

His dangerous  cross is cut out. They’ve been lucky 
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2021, 09:18:11 pm »
60 0-3

Jones wins the ball in midfield.   His pass scythes open a Porto and Mo tucks it away!
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2021, 09:18:40 pm »
Curtis has been man of the match for me he is in great form at the moment.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: CL:Porto 0 vs 3 Liverpool Mo 18’ 60’ Mane 45’
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2021, 09:18:49 pm »
3 goals for the sixth game in a row…!
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2021, 09:19:36 pm »
“We shall not, we shall not be moved” sing the travelling Kop
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2021, 09:20:23 pm »
Gomez coming on.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2021, 09:20:47 pm »
63 Porto get to the byline, the cut back is hit firmly at Alisson
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2021, 09:22:03 pm »

Robbo skins the full back, goes to the by line, cuts it back to Jota whose first touch takes it away for the defender.

Then, he smashes it wide.. that was the easy bit lad! ;D
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2021, 09:23:05 pm »
Jota is fuming he can't get a goal.  ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2021, 09:24:27 pm »
66 changes for the reds

Milner, Salah and Mane off

Gomez, Bobby and Minamino replace them….
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2021, 09:25:03 pm »
Over to Jill.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2021, 09:25:07 pm »
None of them wanted to come off. Milner especially.  ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2021, 09:26:46 pm »
67 Porto looking a bit determined to do something, appealing for a penalty but it wasn't as the Porto player just ran into Joel.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2021, 09:27:51 pm »
69 Minamino almost got on the end of a lovely ball in, but couldn't quite reach the ball and the goalie gathers.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2021, 09:29:28 pm »
70 Joe Gomez trying out his Spanish on one of the Porto players after a little clash.  :D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2021, 09:30:41 pm »
72 The captain being replaced by the Ox.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2021, 09:32:35 pm »
73 Porto get a goal back, we were a little asleep at the back, a bit too comfortable.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2021, 09:33:00 pm »

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: CL:Porto 1 vs 4 Liverpool Mo 18’ 60’ Mane 45’ Mehdi 74’ Bobby 76’
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2021, 09:35:30 pm »
:lmao

Not your average 35:yard goal..

W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Re: CL:Porto 1 vs 3 Liverpool Mo 18’ 60’ Mane 45’
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2021, 09:35:36 pm »
74 We get another goal after their goalie is so far off the line that Bobby manages to pass the ball into the net. Another Jones assist, three for the night.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 09:38:21 pm by jillc »

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2021, 09:36:25 pm »
PSG 2-0 city
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2021, 09:36:25 pm »
You have to feel for their goalie, he's had a nightmare tonight.  ;D

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2021, 09:36:41 pm »

What a goal Bobby

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2021, 09:37:51 pm »
80 Ten minutes to go and we are looking pretty comfortable we are still determined to get our feet on that ball and Porto are not getting a chance at the moment.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2021, 09:39:20 pm »
80 There might be another Bobby goal, being checked for offside but I think its on.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2021, 09:40:10 pm »
Forever VAR....

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2021, 09:40:39 pm »
Goal has been given Bobby's second for the night. Porto must  hate us!

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
This keeper is an absolute clown. Heads fell off

I love him ;D
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
83 What a brilliant take that was by Van Dijk as Porto throw a ball forward, catches it on his heel and clears it majestically down field.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
85 A lovely shot there by Curtis puts a bit of bend on the ball but this time the goalie manages to stop it.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
1-1 in the other match
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
87 We get a free kick in a promising place by the Porto box, Origi coming on for Jota.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
88 We get a corner after the free kick it pushed over the bar. It comes to nothing.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
90 A rare error by Van Dijk as he misses the ball, but Robbo does really well to nip in and clear.