Author Topic: Ticket Resale *  (Read 11932 times)

Online marios_moustache

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Ticket Resale *
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2021, 02:21:44 pm »
Does anyone know if you can tranfer 2 tickets to the same email address?

A mate cant make Palace so wants to transfer his 2 tickets to his cousin and son, but his son does not have a phone? Can he distribute both to the same email address so they can be downloaded on the same phone?

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2021, 02:30:48 pm »
How can my mate pass his ticket for tomorrow on but ensure he is still credited with the game in his purchase history?

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2021, 02:51:41 pm »
How can my mate pass his ticket for tomorrow on but ensure he is still credited with the game in his purchase history?

transfer by email
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2021, 02:54:41 pm »
transfer by email

And he keeps the Milan game in his purchase history?

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2021, 03:24:12 pm »

Yes
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2021, 05:35:15 pm »
I used the Ticket Exchange last Wednesday morning as soon as it was available for selling back tickets for the Palace game.  I've had no confirmation that my ticket sold and my ticket cash is still £0.

Can't believe the match was not sold out. 

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2021, 05:39:44 pm »
I used the Ticket Exchange last Wednesday morning as soon as it was available for selling back tickets for the Palace game.  I've had no confirmation that my ticket sold and my ticket cash is still £0.

Can't believe the match was not sold out. 

If they put it back on the site then it sold as they pulled the game from the site as late as Saturday

I'd contact the club, if you have the time and patience
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 05:45:13 pm by scouser102002 »

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2021, 05:45:42 pm »
If they put it back on the site then it sold as they pulled the game from the site as late as Saturday

I'd contact the club, if you have the time and patience

I have a season ticket so will find out if there was someone sitting in my seat.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2021, 06:50:27 pm »
I have a season ticket so will find out if there was someone sitting in my seat.

Replied on the other thread too but....

I think yours must have sold.I put mine up on Friday morning and it went straight away. The only reason I know that is when I went back into the account that morning there was a message that said it had been resold. I had a problem adding my bank account so opted for ticket cash but it say it might take 10 days to be credited. There is nothing in my account as yet.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2021, 09:30:43 pm »

No email of sale is received..and the Ticket Cash takes a number of days to update...all will be fine
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline 9oodw1n

• Boys Pen
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2021, 11:54:39 am »
Does anyone know if you sell a ticket back to the club, are you then able to buy a new ticket for the same game later on? Or will the system pick up that you've had a ticket on your account for that game already and so you are ineligible

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2021, 10:34:46 pm »
Anyone else struggling with the sell back to club page trying to return my sons ticket but nothing happens when I click ok on the page

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2021, 11:52:39 pm »

I don't think anyone is building any credits up this year...

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #53 on: November 6, 2021, 04:58:02 pm »
Hi. St holder here . Looking to pass on my Southampton ticket. The person is on my family and friends list formally. However I understand that’s not yet in operation ? However it will not let me distribute  the ticket. Is there. A time frame when distribution window opens?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #54 on: November 6, 2021, 05:10:14 pm »
Hi. St holder here . Looking to pass on my Southampton ticket. The person is on my family and friends list formally. However I understand that’s not yet in operation ? However it will not let me distribute  the ticket. Is there. A time frame when distribution window opens?
48 hours before
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #55 on: November 7, 2021, 01:56:05 am »
usually the week of the game

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #56 on: November 7, 2021, 10:45:20 am »
Thanks

Offline Grebow

• Boys Pen
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2021, 11:23:21 am »
Ive cant make the Southampton game but i am unable to sell it back via the ticket exchange part of the website. Any ideas on how to do this. Im happy to take face value for it but dont want to be seen to be trying to sell tickets on here. Wouldnt want it to be an empty seat.

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2021, 12:34:04 pm »
Ive cant make the Southampton game but i am unable to sell it back via the ticket exchange part of the website. Any ideas on how to do this. Im happy to take face value for it but dont want to be seen to be trying to sell tickets on here. Wouldnt want it to be an empty seat.

Login to your account. Choose 'Personal Details' and at the top right of that page is an Alert box where you can then select Ticket Exchange to return tickets.

Did one for Southampton yesterday, checked just now and it's sold already, so there should be no problem doing it.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2021, 12:47:10 pm »
Login to your account. Choose 'Personal Details' and at the top right of that page is an Alert box where you can then select Ticket Exchange to return tickets.

Did one for Southampton yesterday, checked just now and it's sold already, so there should be no problem doing it.

ticket alert isnt showing on all accounts
due to covid 2 mates having to resell
1 mate has sold thru ticket alert
2nd mate no ticket alert showing

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2021, 12:53:54 pm »
ticket alert isnt showing on all accounts
due to covid 2 mates having to resell
1 mate has sold thru ticket alert
2nd mate no ticket alert showing
was it a late sale ticket?
YNWA

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2021, 12:55:59 pm »
both in tuesday 11am sale

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2021, 01:00:51 pm »
both in tuesday 11am sale
Potentially one of the tickets had already been sold and you bought it as a resale. The other may have been a returned hospo which has only been sold once hence why it could be resold.
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2021, 01:08:25 pm »
Potentially one of the tickets had already been sold and you bought it as a resale. The other may have been a returned hospo which has only been sold once hence why it could be resold.
yeah if it's bought on Tuesday it's not meant to be distributed but you should be able to return it

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2021, 01:14:53 pm »

not sure but ticket office sorted it

Offline Grebow

• Boys Pen
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2021, 01:32:02 pm »

tried that. I can see all my tickets, tick the box that says 'i want to sell my ticket' but cant click on the 'OK' button at the bottom. When I click it it does nothing.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2021, 03:11:08 pm »
I'm an idiot.  Bought two tickets for Wolves away forgetting that my partner can't make it.  Even though it's obvious in retrospect, I hadn't fully taken on board that the ticket resale is only for home games.  Hopefully that may change when away tickets go electronic too.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2021, 09:20:27 pm »
I'm an idiot.  Bought two tickets for Wolves away forgetting that my partner can't make it.  Even though it's obvious in retrospect, I hadn't fully taken on board that the ticket resale is only for home games.  Hopefully that may change when away tickets go electronic too.

Why don't we just tweak the title of this thread by changing the word resale to 'exchange'.  Let's face it, the club has effectively sanctioned the idea allowing tickets to be distributed. Let's look after people on here and make it easy for us. Looked like was shedlaods going spare for Soton. 

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2021, 03:37:03 pm »
We ran a successful exchange on here for years, the problems started when the club started banning people for doing it. Who the fuck knows where they 'officially' stand on it now, so, no, we don't be doing that.

The rules used to be that we didn't open a thread for it until the fixture was sold out, we can't do that now, so we'd be in 'competition' with their sales.

Offline fowler_dk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #69 on: December 1, 2021, 10:25:04 am »
I tried to find the terms for returning tickets on liverpoolfc.com but did not find them. Is the only option for resale the ticket exchange on my account? I put my Aston Villa tickets up for resale 5 days ago and they are still showing as not sold and would like to return them and the same for our tickets for the game against Newcastle.

With the new rules for quarantine we will not be coming to these games as we are travelling from Denmark and will need to quarantine until we receive a negative covid result and we arrive too late in the UK to be sure that we will get the result before the game.

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #70 on: December 1, 2021, 10:42:14 am »
If you put them back to LFC on the ticket exchange then they should sell in due course, but be aware they aren't released for sale until the final days before the match. So for Villa don't expect them to be sold until about a week from now up until the day of the game.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: December 1, 2021, 11:14:56 am »
I tried to find the terms for returning tickets on liverpoolfc.com but did not find them. Is the only option for resale the ticket exchange on my account? I put my Aston Villa tickets up for resale 5 days ago and they are still showing as not sold and would like to return them and the same for our tickets for the game against Newcastle.

With the new rules for quarantine we will not be coming to these games as we are travelling from Denmark and will need to quarantine until we receive a negative covid result and we arrive too late in the UK to be sure that we will get the result before the game.

They'll sell when the members sale starts next week :)

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #72 on: December 1, 2021, 11:43:07 am »
They'll sell when the members sale starts next week :)
And hopefully I’m the one who nabs them ;)
YNWA

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #73 on: December 1, 2021, 06:21:13 pm »
And therein lies the madness of not having ticket exchange.  fowler-dk can't go to Villa.  Gives ticket back to club.  Could go to any random body.  Then, the likes of SouthDerryLaggo and my kid, gonna try to log in on Monday, all get over an hour, then spend the rest of the week facing the demoralising prospect of refreshing all flppin week. To SouthDerryLaggo, my kid and the vast, vast majority of people on here, the game is sold out. 

I had a Madrid ticket that I couldn't get shot of.  Someone on here could have had. 

Let's stop cutting off our nose to spite our face! Gove it a go, even as a trial, and see what happens. It's more legit now than it was when we had one!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: December 1, 2021, 06:25:10 pm »
And therein lies the madness of not having ticket exchange.  fowler-dk can't go to Villa.  Gives ticket back to club.  Could go to any random body.  Then, the likes of SouthDerryLaggo and my kid, gonna try to log in on Monday, all get over an hour, then spend the rest of the week facing the demoralising prospect of refreshing all flppin week. To SouthDerryLaggo, my kid and the vast, vast majority of people on here, the game is sold out. 

I had a Madrid ticket that I couldn't get shot of.  Someone on here could have had. 

Let's stop cutting off our nose to spite our face! Gove it a go, even as a trial, and see what happens. It's more legit now than it was when we had one!
when the friends and family system is implemented fully an exchange becomes basically impossible

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #75 on: December 1, 2021, 06:33:14 pm »
Agree, and at that point, fine, move on.  But, until then, and as the club is allowing as much flexibility as possible due to the virus, we should at least try to do the same.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: December 2, 2021, 03:46:39 am »
Agree, and at that point, fine, move on.  But, until then, and as the club is allowing as much flexibility as possible due to the virus, we should at least try to do the same.
yeah with the email to anyone there's no reason we couldn't have on here I agree

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: December 2, 2021, 08:23:53 am »
We ran a successful exchange on here for years, the problems started when the club started banning people for doing it. Who the fuck knows where they 'officially' stand on it now, so, no, we don't be doing that.

The rules used to be that we didn't open a thread for it until the fixture was sold out, we can't do that now, so we'd be in 'competition' with their sales.

Were people being banned for exchanging away tickets? Don't see why we couldn't at least bring it back for aways. Homes I kind of get though, due to the friends and family thing.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #78 on: December 2, 2021, 09:24:14 am »
I will throw my hat in the ring and say I would love to see an exchange back even if it's just for away games at this point. The exchange was brilliant on here for years and I made it to some great games that I would never have been able to otherwise, and I have also been able to sort people out for tickets when I've not been able to make it. No reason why one can't be trialled now.
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: December 2, 2021, 09:34:51 am »

I know what you're saying mate, but it could put us in a bad position. We stopped running them when people were getting banned, I know things have changed with the distribute this season - but is it in any terms anywhere? The T&Cs still state this:

4. Use of Home Match Ticket

4.1 Subject to clause 4.3, the Home Match Ticket is issued for your sole use regardless of who makes payment for the Home Match Ticket and you shall not resell, dispose of, assign, transfer, lend or otherwise deal with the Home Match Ticket or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior consent of the Club in accordance with clause 4.3 below or via the Ticket Exchange or via any official Club transfer scheme that the Club may implement from time to time. The reference to selling the Home Match Ticket includes: (a) offering to sell a Home Match Ticket (including, without limitation, via any website or online auction site); (b) exposing a Home Match Ticket for sale; (c) making a Home Match Ticket available for sale by another person; (d) advertising that a Home Match Ticket is available for purchase, which for the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) means that this Home Match Ticket may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition; (e) transferring, lending or selling a Home Match Ticket to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package; and (f) giving (or offering to give) a Home Match Ticket to a person who pays or agrees to pay for some other goods or services (or offers to do so); all save as expressly authorised by the Premier League or the Club.

This article only mentions the first three games https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/440629-deadline-extended-for-friends-family-ticket-forwarding-process - have they done a further update?
« Last Edit: December 2, 2021, 09:39:45 am by Claire. »