Author Topic: Norwich Away (14/08/21) - Ticket Details (Finally)  (Read 12573 times)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: Norwich Away (14/08/21) - Ticket Details (Finally)
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2021, 08:16:53 pm »
Will be very good if the club suddenly turn around at the end and say that credits will count for next season.

Will really be the end of touts who haven't gone to a game in years
Agreed but they’ll probably end up with lawsuits against them if they did ahahah
good idea but you'd be shafting genuine fans who maybe couldn't go due to various factors

It would be absolutely scandalous if they did after they'd told season ticket holders they could take a year's holiday without any repercussions and told members that they didn't have to buy in sales this season because credits wouldn't be counted. It would piss off a hell of a lot of people who would be unduly punished. Absolutely woeful shouts.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2021, 08:19:58 pm »
It would be absolutely scandalous if they did after they'd told season ticket holders they could take a year's holiday without any repercussions and told members that they didn't have to buy in sales this season because credits wouldn't be counted. It would piss off a hell of a lot of people who would be unduly punished. Absolutely woeful shouts.
that's why I wouldn't support it even if it would shaft the touts

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2021, 09:30:14 pm »
I have 7 credits and bought Norwich today,I’m going to feel like a King this season and judging by Norwich I’ll easily get to 15 away’s this season on my own card,then it’s back to the grind next season 😀
Kenny Godglish

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2021, 09:42:40 pm »

Bearing in mind that this is the 1st away for 18 months, the fact that it has never dropped below 14 before but is currently sat on 12 with still approx. 140 tickets left just shows how many do buy for the credit but have no intention of going although that is common knowledge anyway.

That is an assumption but I know it doesn't apply to everyone. I haven't missed a domestic game since 2001, but as I have not been well since last Sept I am not going all the way to Norwich in a coach where negative tests are not required.Three mates said the same. I am thankful that I don't feel under pressure to make a journey I don't feel up to, but fully intend to once I feel up to it.

But that does mean we usually buy tickets and sell them on.

Others may not have had their second vaccine yet. It could be the journey rather than the match for them too. Could be whole lot of various reasons. I know what you said will apply to some but please don't tar us all with the touting brush
We are a team of one half.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2021, 10:01:20 pm »
That is an assumption but I know it doesn't apply to everyone. I haven't missed a domestic game since 2001, but as I have not been well since last Sept I am not going all the way to Norwich in a coach where negative tests are not required.Three mates said the same. I am thankful that I don't feel under pressure to make a journey I don't feel up to, but fully intend to once I feel up to it.

But that does mean we usually buy tickets and sell them on.

Others may not have had their second vaccine yet. It could be the journey rather than the match for them too. Could be whole lot of various reasons. I know what you said will apply to some but please don't tar us all with the touting brush
At what point have I mentioned touting? and where have I said that it applies to everyone? I'm not tarring you all with the same brush, far from it, what I am saying though is that those that buy league aways purely to stay on the ladder are large in numbers, I'm not knocking it either as everyone has done it for years and I've picked up many a spare myself and for my mates ultimately because someone further up the ladder has done exactly that. Nowhere near 20 years for me but I've only missed 2 domestic aways over the last 7 years so I do know what I'm taking about. I know numerous people that go to practically every away and out of those, I'd say that 5% max go in their own name. Just in our group alone, of the 9 of us that go to practically every league away, only 1 of the 9 goes in their own name.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 10:06:17 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2021, 10:16:24 pm »
OK, selling them on rather than touting.
At what point have I mentioned touting? and where have I said that it applies to everyone? I'm not tarring you all with the same brush, far from it, what I am saying though is that those that buy league aways purely to stay on the ladder are large in numbers, I'm not knocking it either as everyone has done it for years and I've picked up many a spare myself and for my mates ultimately because someone further up the ladder has done exactly that. Nowhere near 20 years for me but I've only missed 2 domestic aways over the last 7 years so I do know what I'm taking about. I know numerous people that go to practically every away and out of those, I'd say that 5% max go in their own name. Just in our group alone, of the 9 of us that go to practically every league away, only 1 of the 9 goes in their own name.
That makes more sense. I am already wondering how many away regulars won't be able to get tkts this season due to the system changes.  :-\
Shame that some who have been using the same ST (from someone who doesn't go) for ages couldn't inherit those credits like some did for home games where they could proved they'd been paying.
We are a team of one half.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2021, 10:22:14 pm »
Hoping Brentford does the same as Norwich... proper fancy that one but would normally have zero chance on 14

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2021, 10:34:24 pm »
Hoping Brentford does the same as Norwich... proper fancy that one but would normally have zero chance on 14
Same but as well over 2K bought in the 17+ sale for Norwich, coupled with the fact that it’s a new ground and we’ll only get 1725 max. tickets, I just can’t see it. Hopefully I’m wrong though.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2021, 10:40:29 pm »
OK, selling them on rather than touting. That makes more sense. I am already wondering how many away regulars won't be able to get tkts this season due to the system changes.  :-\
Shame that some who have been using the same ST (from someone who doesn't go) for ages couldn't inherit those credits like some did for home games where they could proved they'd been paying.
That’s true but once NFC is used for all away supporters at every top flight ground, whenever that may be! a lot of those that do regularly attend aways will get rewarded.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2021, 10:51:36 pm »

Bearing in mind that this is the 1st away for 18 months, the fact that it has never dropped below 14 before but is currently sat on 12 with still approx.

I remember Norwich dropping to 4, it was window sale only. Probably going back a bit though.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2021, 10:59:39 pm »
Just looking at the fixtures and with 10, I think I could get 18. Brentford being the one I wont get but shouldn't be that hard getting a spare.

Last two aways have +3k allocation, so they could even be possible if we've got a chance at the title.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline adamc_5*

• Kopite
« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2021, 10:42:13 am »
Down to 3 aways now - just goes to show the difference that credit makes
To the 96 that passed away at Hillsborough on that fatefull day. Now looking down with smiles so proud, you sing with us as we sing aloud. You held us, guide us, get us through, I know Istanbul was down to you. And though the future is unknown, one things for sure... You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2021, 11:05:43 am »
Just got another 1 for a mate. Anyone know when you can collect from the ticket office

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2021, 11:07:04 am »
Probably next week knowing our ticket office.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2021, 11:10:25 am »
Just got another 1 for a mate. Anyone know when you can collect from the ticket office

They stopped providing info for collection on Monday https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/away-ticket-fulfilment-delivery-collection would imagine be ready tomorrow

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2021, 11:25:33 am »
Waterfront is open for away fans.. I'll post the picture when I get back online. Need a ticket and vaxx passoet/lft test to get in
+6 ticket exchange

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2021, 11:29:12 am »
Anyone else not seeing their responses on the “chat” function (when trying to get in touch)? (I’m on iPhone)

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2021, 11:46:40 am »

Yeah there's no way the club would/could do this as it would be a very poor show.  As much as I want to see the club do away with these credit hunters for homes and aways, it would be a scandalous way to do it.  Hopefully moving forward into next season the new ticketing arrangements that we have now will help to reduce this from happening.

Anyone else not seeing their responses on the “chat” function (when trying to get in touch)? (I’m on iPhone)

That rings a bell from a year or so ago, I think I ended up doing it on a web browser.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2021, 02:00:47 pm »
Tickets from first sale turned up today. Post marked yesterday.
Long live the King

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2021, 02:23:37 pm »
Can't seem to size the picture properly but Waterfront instructions on here

https://www.facebook.com/WaterfrontFootball/

I've had one ticket delivered..now waiting for #2

+6 ticket exchange

Online nutsandbolts

• Main Stander
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2021, 02:37:17 pm »

Still nothing from first sale. Club's chat function not accepting any new chats and response to email says they "will respond within 48 hours"

Anyone know what time the ticket office windows are open too ?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2021, 02:38:35 pm »
Still nothing from first sale. Club's chat function not accepting any new chats and response to email says they "will respond within 48 hours"

Anyone know what time the ticket office windows are open too ?

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/away-ticket-fulfilment-delivery-collection

Online nutsandbolts

• Main Stander
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2021, 02:43:04 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/away-ticket-fulfilment-delivery-collection
thanks, but tried that and the link to the opening hours lead to an  "404 error -  page not found"

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2021, 02:45:23 pm »
thanks, but tried that and the link to the opening hours lead to an  "404 error -  page not found"

Click contact us

Can I come to see you at the Ticket Office windows?
Yes, we have a team working at the windows to assist supporters with NFC ticketing and stadium access card queries only. The counters will normally be open:
 - 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday
 - 9am-3pm Saturday

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2021, 07:16:57 pm »
Ditto, still waiting for another lot to arrive. At least we know why they took so long to arrive now, because they were sat in the ticket office for the last 6 days before they decided to post them out. Out of 6 lots of tickets that I know about, only 2 lots have arrived so if the other 4 don't arrive tomorrow, bearing in mind that loads will be in the same boat, the queues at Norwich just to pick up away dupes will be crazy.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2021, 08:29:53 pm »
Ditto, still waiting for another lot to arrive. At least we know why they took so long to arrive now, because they were sat in the ticket office for the last 6 days before they decided to post them out. Out of 6 lots of tickets that I know about, only 2 lots have arrived so if the other 4 don't arrive tomorrow, bearing in mind that loads will be in the same boat, the queues at Norwich just to pick up away dupes will be crazy.

And how many won’t be in the right name….
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #146 on: August 12, 2021, 10:48:41 pm »

If people can get through to the club to arrange them - seeing as they’ve shut the phones lines, the windows are open for reduced hours while most are in work, and the live chat says it’s not taking any more queries.
Long live the King

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #147 on: August 12, 2021, 11:18:02 pm »
If people can get through to the club to arrange them - seeing as they’ve shut the phones lines, the windows are open for reduced hours while most are in work, and the live chat says it’s not taking any more queries.
Exactly. It’s the perfect storm, the sheer volume of people that it will probably affect will be crazy. And the worst part is that it could have easily been avoided.

They really don’t help themselves at all.

Online Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2021, 10:38:11 am »
MIne from First sale hasn't turned up and I was going to give it until after today's post to call them.

Get an email this morning stating due to you not receiving your ticket here are the details to collect your duplicate ticket - they never even sent them out!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2021, 10:42:57 am »
MIne from First sale hasn't turned up and I was going to give it until after today's post to call them.

Get an email this morning stating due to you not receiving your ticket here are the details to collect your duplicate ticket - they never even sent them out!
so the TICKET office can't even send out TICKETS now? Fucking shambles, shut it all down

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2021, 10:51:00 am »

Is it even going to be possible to arrange dupes in this situation, given that the club stated they were strictly non-transferable and advising not to buy if not attending yourself?

Online Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2021, 10:58:32 am »
Maybe this is part of the plan to stop people buying if they are not going

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2021, 11:03:20 am »
Is it even going to be possible to arrange dupes in this situation, given that the club stated they were strictly non-transferable and advising not to buy if not attending yourself?

Well... the holder should be going, so wont be any issue with them collecting will there?? ;)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2021, 11:11:10 am »
Maybe this is part of the plan to stop people buying if they are not going

Not helpful when you have to factor in a potential queue at the ground if you're pushed for time though.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2021, 11:14:03 am »
Well... the holder should be going, so wont be any issue with them collecting will there?? ;)

Problem is the inconsistency. Normally when one doesn't turn up its the lead booker who has to collect, not the person ticket is against, as you have to show credit card used and ID.
Leicester away in 19/20 we did not get one so, as I had purchased as lead booker, I called and arranged dupe, queued up. Got to the front and no envelope with my name on. They had put it against the ticket name, not lead booker. Luckily my mate was there and I had to go and get him to show ID.

Same season at sheff united I had to collect some that didnt arrive, against the lead booker. So it was in my name and all was fine.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2021, 11:20:15 am »
Problem is the inconsistency. Normally when one doesn't turn up its the lead booker who has to collect, not the person ticket is against, as you have to show credit card used and ID.
Leicester away in 19/20 we did not get one so, as I had purchased as lead booker, I called and arranged dupe, queued up. Got to the front and no envelope with my name on. They had put it against the ticket name, not lead booker. Luckily my mate was there and I had to go and get him to show ID.

Same season at sheff united I had to collect some that didnt arrive, against the lead booker. So it was in my name and all was fine.

Wont have that issue this season surely? now that you have to qualify to purchase as the lead supporter rather than just for someone on F&F

So either way, the lead supporter should be attending (in the clubs eyes) as should the actual ticket holder

Online Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2021, 11:20:17 am »
Ok Now it gets even worse.

Post just got delivered - I ordered 2 tickets for me and my mate - his ticket just got delivered!

You just can't make it up!!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2021, 11:23:21 am »
Ok Now it gets even worse.

Post just got delivered - I ordered 2 tickets for me and my mate - his ticket just got delivered!

You just can't make it up!!
:butt :butt :butt

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2021, 12:09:37 pm »
Wont have that issue this season surely? now that you have to qualify to purchase as the lead supporter rather than just for someone on F&F

So either way, the lead supporter should be attending (in the clubs eyes) as should the actual ticket holder

At Leicester, I was the lead booker (who qualified), mates ticket was on his card (who also qualified). We were both attending the game. I got to Leicester earlier than him, and as lead booker went to collect as was told by ticket office staff. I would get his ticket and meet him in the pub. No envelope with my name on it.

So I had to go and get him and come back to the ground and queue up again. Pain in the fucking arse, because there is no consistency depending on who you speak to at the club.

We both qualified, we both should be attending, and we both were attending.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2021, 12:13:45 pm »
So the way it looks like it's going to work is:

You have to qualify yourself to purchase, and you can purchase for others who qualify at the same time.

A F&F cannot purchase yours unless they qualify themselves.

You should only be the lead booker/purchaser if you are going yourself, as tickets are officially non-transferable, so you would need to present yourself at the away ground if the tickets didn't arrive.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 03:07:35 pm by stoz »