Author Topic: Had the Vaccine?...  (Read 73492 times)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: Had the Vaccine?...
« Reply #160 on: March 29, 2021, 04:00:53 pm »
Absolutely ko'd today, glorious day outside but I've got a bit of photophobia and it hurt going to Tesco to get paracetomol! Had a few naps, so glad I'm not working today.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: March 29, 2021, 04:34:22 pm »
Had the AstraZeneca at 6pm yesterday along with my partner. We both felt OK until we went to sleep last night but we've both woken up with chills, a headache, a body ache and a temperature. Completely wiped out, feels like I have the flu as well as a hangover at the same time.

Taken a couple of paracetamol now so hopefully things should calm down. I'd never experienced such a reaction to a vaccine before so it's all caught me a bit off guard.

Still not 100% yet. My arm was swollen like there was a golf ball under there until yesterday. It's just started to calm down today but remains quite sore. Weirdly didn't have a bruise or anything, just a lot of swelling. My energy levels have been around 50% of normal and been feeling very slightly feverish in the evenings ever since. My partner's had migraines but is otherwise OK now.

Mental how the side effects vary so much from person to person. I know why scientifically, but I really didn't think it'd have knocked me out this much.

Online Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #162 on: March 29, 2021, 04:56:33 pm »
Has the AZ on Saturday morning, have had absolutely zero side effects, no soreness of the arm , nothing. After reading on here what some of the side effects people have had I Just hope it wasn’t some sort of placebo they’ve given me

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: March 29, 2021, 05:21:47 pm »
Has the AZ on Saturday morning, have had absolutely zero side effects, no soreness of the arm , nothing. After reading on here what some of the side effects people have had I Just hope it wasn’t some sort of placebo they’ve given me

My partner had no side effects and neither did his dad,my friend's mother was so ill after her jab she passed out,fell down the stairs and ended up in hospital.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #164 on: March 29, 2021, 05:22:45 pm »

You're not taking part in a trial,  there will be no placebo. You just haven't had any side effects, it won't have any effect on your immune response.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #165 on: March 29, 2021, 05:31:31 pm »
my friend's mother was so ill after her jab she passed out,fell down the stairs and ended up in hospital.
Blimey!
Just how far did she roll?  :o
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: March 29, 2021, 05:52:02 pm »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: March 29, 2021, 05:59:22 pm »
Got my second Pfizer jab booked for Friday, felt a bit of a dead arm after the first so hopefully same with the second.

Online Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: March 29, 2021, 07:03:00 pm »
You're not taking part in a trial,  there will be no placebo. You just haven't had any side effects, it won't have any effect on your immune response.

I was only joking about it being a placebo , best to add smiley faces next time

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2021, 07:05:36 pm »
Blimey!
PMSL😂😂😂
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2021, 07:25:14 pm »
Blimey!

9.3 miles via the A4076.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2021, 07:27:38 pm »
You're not taking part in a trial, 

I couldn't agree more.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2021, 07:53:10 pm »
I couldn't agree more.

Except I don't think we'll be quite on the same page Kesey, unless you agree with me that this is a vital public health programme that will save hundreds of thousands of lives?

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: March 29, 2021, 08:15:25 pm »

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #174 on: March 29, 2021, 10:28:44 pm »
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: April 23, 2021, 01:06:25 am »

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #176 on: April 23, 2021, 01:13:27 am »
Don't blame it on the good times...

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #177 on: April 23, 2021, 06:59:03 am »
Well seeing I started this thread might as well join in...finally!!!....Got the AZ jab last Saturday..felt a wee bit tired and very minor aches for 48 hours...scecond Jab in June

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: April 23, 2021, 08:44:58 am »
Had AZ at 6pm last night. Woke up at 4ish with uncontrollable shivering. Have a bit of pain in my arm, and haven't felt as tired in a long time. Be happy enough if this is the worst of it.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline abhred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: April 23, 2021, 08:48:41 am »
Had AZ at 6pm last night. Woke up at 4ish with uncontrollable shivering. Have a bit of pain in my arm, and haven't felt as tired in a long time. Be happy enough if this is the worst of it.

Had exactly the same mate. Will get better
It wouldn't be Liverpool if we didn't do it the hard way... ask Gareth Southgate.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #180 on: April 23, 2021, 09:01:39 am »
Had my AZ one last Friday and been totally fine

Wife had hers at the same time and was really rough all weekend and still not great now

Strange how it effects the weak so much whilst the strong seem fine  ;)
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: April 23, 2021, 12:12:31 pm »
I’m a key worker so had mine yesterday and just got through a hellish night.

Was fine for 6 hours after the jab, then in the evening I started to feel a bit fatigued. Headed to bed as I started getting shivers. Then tossing and turning throughout the night with a fast heart rate and splitting headache. Couldn’t get comfortable and head was so sore I could barely stand. Apparently those who had the virus will experience worse side effects with the vaccine as their immune system is primed and ready to give it the full onslaught - I had the virus back in November and it was mild symptoms. The vaccine, for those few hours, made me feel 100 times worse than I ever felt with the virus.

Finally got a bit of sleep, woke up with the headache, made myself a cup of tea and a couple of paracetamols and I’m completely fine now. But fucking hell, felt like I was being beaten up.

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: April 23, 2021, 01:33:29 pm »
Had my 2nd (AZ) two weeks ago now. Was definitely better the 2nd time round.  No side effects whatsoever.  My partner had her first on Saturday and still felt rough enough on Monday to call in sick.
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Col

• Shaves his tongue and shares makeup tips. May be a little camp.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: April 23, 2021, 01:41:42 pm »
Had the first Pfizer one two weeks ago, nothing but a little ache in my arm for a day or two. Got the second one in a couple of weeks.
My Mrs had her second Moderna one recently, it battered her for about 36 hours. Seems like the Moderna ones are kicking up more of a fuss than the Pfizer ones so whilst I feel bad for her... I'm glad I'm having Pfizer!
I don't have to sell my soul... he's already in me.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2021, 02:12:49 pm »
I got the AZ vaccine around lunchtime last Monday.  Went to bed around 10 or 11pm, woke up around 1am with a not-quite fever (just felt hot) and not quite achy limbs (more just heavy limbed)  Drifted in and out of sleep most of the night.  By morning I was mostly okay, just an intermittent headache that the odd paracetamol dealt with over three or four days.  I was a bit tired, and my arm was sore for a day or three.  Feel fine now.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #185 on: April 25, 2021, 02:19:52 pm »
Saw a headline saying over 35s might be able to book an appointment within a few days.

What’s the recommended gap between doses, 11 weeks? If you go beyond 12 does it lose any effectiveness?

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2021, 02:26:36 pm »
Saw a headline saying over 35s might be able to book an appointment within a few days.

What’s the recommended gap between doses, 11 weeks? If you go beyond 12 does it lose any effectiveness?

They don't really know as they don't have the data for past 12 weeks but from the little they do have they do think it reduces efficacy past 12 weeks.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #187 on: April 25, 2021, 06:16:40 pm »
They don't really know as they don't have the data for past 12 weeks but from the little they do have they do think it reduces efficacy past 12 weeks.

Cheers Welshy. Hoping to go over to NI in the summer for a few weeks if we can but trying to book my second one there might be a bit tricky so I think I’ll have to wait a few weeks more before booking my first to make sure I’m back home for the second.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: April 25, 2021, 10:04:00 pm »
Had the first dose of Moderna, 2nd dose coming up. Some mild fever like symptoms, that went away after a couple of hours. Loads of people I know felt nothing for both doses.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #189 on: April 25, 2021, 10:55:32 pm »
First dose of AZ at 3pm today, feeling fine at the moment but as I had the virus back in February I'm prepared for tomorrow and possibly Tuesday to be rough, stocked up on paracetamol and pre-warned my manager that I may well not be making it in for my two days in the office this week.

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: April 27, 2021, 12:36:25 am »
Had mine 2 weeks ago .felt fine 12 hrs later fever shivering and high temp ..lasted for 24 hrs .then arm started getting sore.then got a small rash .about size of ten pence piece just below injection site ..two days later it was size of a £50 note and arm still sore 5 days after .it .so said fuck this phoned 111. Guy and doctor on phone to me ..asked loads of questions.told to take paracetamol and anti allergies tablets ..2 days later rash away and arm fine ..nice one )

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: April 27, 2021, 05:28:10 am »
Second morning after getting the AZ vaccine Sunday afternoon, and still have fever,  headache, and stomach cramps. It started with shivering, high temperature and stomach pain pretty quickly about 5 hours after the jab. Lots of paracetamol yesterday so I could do some work, but have run out now and still feel like shit.

Hoping it clears up before the weekend at last.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: April 27, 2021, 06:10:57 am »
I got both of my Pfizer jabs done, the last early this month. No issues whatsoever, maybe a sore arm if you want to call it that.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #193 on: April 27, 2021, 09:14:34 am »
The wife and I are booked in for our first AZ this morning.

Fingers crossed any side effects are minimal, at worst...
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #194 on: April 27, 2021, 09:20:53 am »
The wife and I are booked in for our first AZ this morning.

Fingers crossed any side effects are minimal, at worst...

How do you know what you’re getting by the way? I’ve had confirmation with a booking reference but it doesn’t say what I’m getting.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: April 27, 2021, 09:33:20 am »
How do you know what you’re getting by the way? I’ve had confirmation with a booking reference but it doesn’t say what I’m getting.

If they ask you about blood clots, you're getting the AZ. Either that or the nurse is a West Indian.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #196 on: April 27, 2021, 09:35:24 am »

I didn't find out until I turned up and they told me I was getting AZ (after asking me about blood clots ;D).

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #197 on: April 27, 2021, 09:38:02 am »
Got my first Pfizer jab on 16 Feb, spoke to doctors yesterday about my second one to be told they are waiting on more Pfizer stock to come in, should be in a week or two.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #198 on: April 27, 2021, 10:43:10 am »

Good question.

My wife took the call when we were booked in and for some some reason I'd assumed it was AZ.

Turns out I have no idea. I'll find out in the next hour though...
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #199 on: April 27, 2021, 10:46:27 am »
It'll more than likely be AZ though, I don't think there's much Pfizer going around for first doses right now and Moderna is in short supply