The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Next European Away?

(1/118) > >>

davidsteventon:
Just before I use my leave at work I'd saved for our 3 CL group away games.. (as I'd be frustrated to get this wrong having hardly missed any in years)...

Wanted to get consensus from everyone - likely no chance of fans going to European away games in 2020 - or possible?

Have we heard anything concrete that says 100% no? (I'm good with this - not pushing for it).
Have we heard if the no credits announcement counts for competitions other than Premier League Home Games?

keano7:
Probably predict 99.9% no. Even if we were allowed x number of tickets then you’d most likely have to quarantine for 14 days upon return. I suspect it’ll be like this until the 1/4s if not the whole tournament.

davidsteventon:
I'd forgotten about the whole quarantine thing yes you're right that would be an issue having to ask to work from home for 14 days after.

redgriffin73:
I'm in the same boat wondering whether to use up my holidays. Was thinking I'd just wait till 1st Oct to see who we get just in case. Could we get Celtic and if so, any chance there? I'm still WFH and have no problems with the quarantine issue.

dudleyred:

--- Quote from: redgriffin73 on September 20, 2020, 11:06:09 am ---I'm in the same boat windering whether to use up my holidays. Was thinking I'd just wait till 1st Oct to see who we get just in case. Could we get Celtic and if so, any chance there? I'm still WFH and have no problems with the quarantine issue.

--- End quote ---

Celtic are out so you’re safe there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version