Author Topic: Porto (A) - Wednesday 17th April  (Read 66138 times)

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
Re: Porto (A) - Wednesday 17th April
« Reply #200 on: March 26, 2019, 03:11:40 pm »
Has never worked like that. The ballot coincides with the selling details and first sale.  The ballot closes Thursday. Depending on when the Cardiff sale ends, Friday/Monday first sale won’t surprise me. There should be spares for this as loads did this gsme last year

It just seems that they had the chat with Porto on tickets prices last week. I expect that conversation must have included the total number of tickets we've got. They've now informed the hospitality crew that their ballot is open. Yet we are still waiting for information.

It feels, as ever, like we are bottom of the pile when it comes to the club's considerations. Hence me, tongue in cheek, referring to us as plebs.
Long live the King

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2019, 05:24:49 pm »
It just seems that they had the chat with Porto on tickets prices last week. I expect that conversation must have included the total number of tickets we've got. They've now informed the hospitality crew that their ballot is open. Yet we are still waiting for information.

It feels, as ever, like we are bottom of the pile when it comes to the club's considerations. Hence me, tongue in cheek, referring to us as plebs.

Does anyone know how to apply for the tickets if you have a hospitatliy season ticket. I dont have one but me mates arl fella has one and said i can try for tickets through him. I only have roma away on my own season ticket so dont think il be able to get one in the normal sale.

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #202 on: March 26, 2019, 06:08:12 pm »
Does anyone know how to apply for the tickets if you have a hospitatliy season ticket. I dont have one but me mates arl fella has one and said i can try for tickets through him. I only have roma away on my own season ticket so dont think il be able to get one in the normal sale.

Here I think

https://hospitality.liverpoolfc.com/ballot/login

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2019, 07:13:00 pm »

Depends on his lounge. Centenary lounge upwards get ballot access.  But the link above is current. Login with your membership number and password.  Ticket holder gets an email for each ballot how to apply

When will that be complete?
Thursday 12pm. Ballot Result Thursday so I’m guessing sale Friday or Monday
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 07:30:50 pm by daindan »

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #204 on: March 26, 2019, 07:31:08 pm »
Depends on his lounge. Centenary lounge upwards get ballot access.

Think he said its the carlsberg lounge so dunno if he will be able to apply. Oh well anyone reckon this might drop to one credit?

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: March 26, 2019, 07:48:56 pm »
Think he said its the carlsberg lounge so dunno if he will be able to apply. Oh well anyone reckon this might drop to one credit?

Dugout don’t get away access but get balloted for the Euro final cos they don’t have Euro away access. It will drop lots of corporate don’t do Euro aways so tickets get returned . For Kiev 1500 got returned

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: March 26, 2019, 10:11:59 pm »
Whats the situation for premium/box holders for league aways, is that a ballot also?

Just says to ring the club on the ticket details

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2019, 10:38:45 pm »
Whats the situation for premium/box holders for league aways, is that a ballot also?

Just says to ring the club on the ticket details

Exec lounge and boxes in the main stand get wat they want to a max of 4 per box even if it’s 24 seats or 1 away per seat held for exec lounge up to max 4. The rest of them premium where I am and the rest get balloted there’s around 2k eligible  and around 1k of them apply for whatever is left after the guys mentioned above take them which starts with 10% of the allocation. So depending on your luck you can get 0 all season or 80 percent nobody gets every game anymore cos so many apply.  The players allocation is another 250/300 tickets also

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: March 27, 2019, 07:56:26 am »
Exec lounge and boxes in the main stand get wat they want to a max of 4 per box even if it’s 24 seats or 1 away per seat held for exec lounge up to max 4. The rest of them premium where I am and the rest get balloted there’s around 2k eligible  and around 1k of them apply for whatever is left after the guys mentioned above take them which starts with 10% of the allocation. So depending on your luck you can get 0 all season or 80 percent nobody gets every game anymore cos so many apply.  The players allocation is another 250/300 tickets also

So are you saying above that boxes always get 10% of any European away allocation. So if there's 3200 for Porto 320 is what goes to box holders, regardless of previous attendance?

Also anybody not in Exec lounge or boxes could end up with none if they take all 320?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: March 27, 2019, 08:01:02 am »
Dugout don’t get away access but get balloted for the Euro final cos they don’t have Euro away access. It will drop lots of corporate don’t do Euro aways so tickets get returned . For Kiev 1500 got returned

Also here you say 1500 got returned for the final - so only 162 of the available 1662 10 % of 16626 were taken up by corporates?

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2019, 10:47:19 am »
Also here you say 1500 got returned for the final - so only 162 of the available 1662 10 % of 16626 were taken up by corporates?

No for the finals all corporate above cent club have the opportunity to buy a cat 2 ticket. If they don’t it goes back into the normal allocation.   For Porto if allocation was 3200 . Corporates get 320. There’s only about 250 ish in exec lounge n main stand boxes . Most don’t take them. As far I know with the 4 ticket limit max they ever  taken is 100ish. So that’s 900/1k applications for whatever is left . The actual figures the club will never mention.  A lot of the main stand boxes are owned by players also so they take tickets from player allocation and the vip allocation for Euro aways.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
Long live the King

Offline UsuallyDisgruntled

• Main Stander
« Reply #213 on: March 27, 2019, 12:31:18 pm »
Someone work out how you can have got a ticket for Napoli in the groups but not qualify for this when its less tickets?

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2019, 12:31:43 pm »
Poor allocation thought it would be 3000 plus. Last year was no way near sold out in home ends

Offline jaygraham

• Fiction is not the same as FACT
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #215 on: March 27, 2019, 12:38:02 pm »
Shockingly shit allocation that.

Id held off and off booking flights there and its a good job i did as i wont be qualifying for that now.
It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here/ and i'm most obliged to you for making it clear/ that i'm not here

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #216 on: March 27, 2019, 12:40:48 pm »
Got 3 on 6 credits not hopeful

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: March 27, 2019, 12:44:59 pm »
Someone work out how you can have got a ticket for Napoli in the groups but not qualify for this when its less tickets?

Napoli was a bigger allocation

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: March 27, 2019, 12:45:21 pm »

Thanks mate

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: March 27, 2019, 12:47:06 pm »
On what basis do you cut allocation uefa guidelines is bs. The vip allocation they talk about is NOT away end by the way

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: March 27, 2019, 12:48:35 pm »
surely they should have just started the criteria with all 4 of this season and worked down like that but hey ho thats our ticket office for you!

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: March 27, 2019, 12:49:48 pm »
Napoli was a bigger allocation
but half empty which is why club need to cut down on credit hunting as it costs certain people tickets

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: March 27, 2019, 12:52:56 pm »
but half empty which is why club need to cut down on credit hunting as it costs certain people tickets

Correct

Extremely relieved I had already swerved this due to costs as I assumed I would be guaranteed with 5 credits and the allocation last year

Hopefully this hasnt stung too many people

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #223 on: March 27, 2019, 12:58:28 pm »
surely they should have just started the criteria with all 4 of this season and worked down like that but hey ho thats our ticket office for you!

How many would fall into this category? Presumably more than 2,500?
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: March 27, 2019, 12:59:06 pm »
How come this is so low?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: March 27, 2019, 01:03:50 pm »

Doubtful Belgrade was 2000

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: March 27, 2019, 01:15:57 pm »
It's a shame but ultimately this is all they're required to give us. Perhaps they are just experiencing more demand than they had last season.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #227 on: March 27, 2019, 01:44:20 pm »
Its obvious that they've cut it due to us calling them out over the price. Loads of spares in the home end so everyone going over will get sorted in someway

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: March 27, 2019, 01:44:22 pm »
Not ran the numbers so hope someone posts some details but am confused by needing 7 credits for this.
(Thankfully I’ve got 9) but didn’t think this would be so high.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: March 27, 2019, 01:49:55 pm »
Its obvious that they've cut it due to us calling them out over the price. Loads of spares in the home end so everyone going over will get sorted in someway

Any details on home end spares. Mates are booked and on 5.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline lfc1

• Kemlynite
« Reply #230 on: March 27, 2019, 01:51:18 pm »
Anyone that went last year without a ticket, how was the best way to get a ticket in the home end?

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #231 on: March 27, 2019, 01:52:11 pm »
Doubtful Belgrade was 2000

so was paris so 2000 max on 4 from 2018-19 - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: March 27, 2019, 01:58:23 pm »
Not ran the numbers so hope someone posts some details but am confused by needing 7 credits for this.
(Thankfully I’ve got 9) but didn’t think this would be so high.

We’re on 5, lowest allocation qualified for was City which was around 2,774, PSG and Belgrade were both 2,000 weren’t they?

Edit actually lowest qualified fit was Napoli on 2639
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 02:11:55 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: March 27, 2019, 02:00:13 pm »
How many did we get at porto last yr?

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: March 27, 2019, 02:01:53 pm »
How many did we get at porto last yr?

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: March 27, 2019, 02:08:47 pm »
3200 we got.

That means someone who qualified for Napoli with the similar allocation - did qualify for both Red Star and PSG which you needed Napoli for, but no chance of Porto. Be interesting to see the corporate allocation as there's something very fishy going on

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #236 on: March 27, 2019, 02:14:44 pm »
I'm surprised at the low allocation to be honest.
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: March 27, 2019, 02:15:13 pm »
3200 we got.

That means someone who qualified for Napoli with the similar allocation - did qualify for both Red Star and PSG which you needed Napoli for, but no chance of Porto. Be interesting to see the corporate allocation as there's something very fishy going on

Trying to work out you mean? It's basically the same details as Napoli for a hundred or so tickets less? Be a few less that have seven than had four, but that just puts more from the four sale then, in to the six sale this time? Maths make sense I think.

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: March 27, 2019, 02:24:38 pm »
no only 2000 can have all 4 as that was lowest allocation we got

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: March 27, 2019, 02:33:25 pm »
Trying to work out you mean? It's basically the same details as Napoli for a hundred or so tickets less? Be a few less that have seven than had four, but that just puts more from the four sale then, in to the six sale this time? Maths make sense I think.

Not sure it does but I'll have to go away and do my working!