Author Topic: Maribor away, ticket sales  (Read 24000 times)

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Maribor away, ticket sales
« Reply #40 on: October 6, 2017, 09:26:45 am »
Just sorted our 5,same questions from uefa,passport numbers, where you staying,where you flying from?wonder if this is the norm all over europe?
Same here with delivery only mine showing as the lead name,so have emailed them the same as Spartak to tell them to send me all 5...
I know that it is the same for Spurs as I work with a seasie...don't know about other clubs though.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #41 on: October 6, 2017, 09:40:50 am »
Telling me that I have already purchased tickets for this when I haven't  :no :no

Online Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: October 6, 2017, 09:46:54 am »
Spot on, this is exactly what I had to do as well and it worked.

I keep finding that after updating the basket to "post" for all of the tickets (and seeing "Fulfilment" change over), filling in the additional information, I then get to the checkout page and only the top entry has been set to "post" with the rest remaining "collect from Anfield".

I then have to go back, repeat the process - and the second time around it takes forever to chug from one page to the next - and only then it works.

Just annoying.
« Last Edit: October 6, 2017, 09:52:51 am by Pata »

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #43 on: October 6, 2017, 10:32:03 am »
Telling me that I have already purchased tickets for this when I haven't  :no :no
Finally done online.  ;D

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: October 6, 2017, 10:37:32 am »
Straightforward this morning. Regarding the post option, it worked on 2nd attempt of updating.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #45 on: October 6, 2017, 12:25:39 pm »
If a lead customer buys one ticket not in his name and has to pick it up, can the lead customer pick it up himself or does the persons whos name the ticket is on, to pick the ticket up?

At Hoffenheim I picked up tickets for others as I was the lead purchaser, I picked up my own as well - YNWA !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #46 on: October 6, 2017, 12:38:47 pm »
At Hoffenheim I picked up tickets for others as I was the lead purchaser, I picked up my own as well - YNWA !

Cheers

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: October 6, 2017, 01:31:30 pm »
Not a prayer this goes to 5 credits less than 250 left now and 6 sale yet to start

Online dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #48 on: October 6, 2017, 02:05:41 pm »
just picked any seat incase it sold out
« Last Edit: October 6, 2017, 02:07:55 pm by dundeejoe »

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: October 6, 2017, 02:10:34 pm »
just picked any seat incase it sold out
does it matter on a euro away?

Online dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #50 on: October 6, 2017, 02:11:17 pm »
heh no yer right it doesn't

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: October 6, 2017, 02:12:24 pm »
Sold out

Online Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: October 6, 2017, 02:16:49 pm »
Not a prayer this goes to 5 credits less than 250 left now and 6 sale yet to start
Out of... errr... "curiosity" I was monitoring how many were sold in the 7/8 sale. Just for future reference, ya know.
After the morning flurry the "sold" seats remained at around 350-370 until 12:45-ish.
When I came back to check at 13:40, almost 500 were "sold". Makes me wonder whether that's the real number, though, or just people sticking tickets in their baskets and hoping for... well, I dunno for what.

Online Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: October 6, 2017, 02:21:23 pm »
Sold out
They're back. The usual thing's happening.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: October 6, 2017, 02:26:12 pm »
Out of... errr... "curiosity" I was monitoring how many were sold in the 7/8 sale. Just for future reference, ya know.
After the morning flurry the "sold" seats remained at around 350-370 until 12:45-ish.
When I came back to check at 13:40, almost 500 were "sold". Makes me wonder whether that's the real number, though, or just people sticking tickets in their baskets and hoping for... well, I dunno for what.

No point trying to second guess the LFC ticket office, they gave 23% of an 842 allocation to corporates with no credits.

So using that as a bare minimum for corporates for Sevilla, if you're on 5 from this and last European campaign wouldn't be making any plans yet

Allocation my well be 2200, but don't be surprised if only 1675 or so as available, also you needed 8 out of 12 from 2 previous campaign, for Hoffenheim qualifier, so not a prayer 5 out of 9 guaranteed

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: October 6, 2017, 02:28:25 pm »
No point trying to second guess the LFC ticket office, they gave 23% of an 842 allocation to corporates with no credits.

So using that as a bare minimum for corporates for Sevilla, if you're on 5 from this and last European campaign wouldn't be making any plans yet

Allocation my well be 2200, but don't be surprised if only 1675 or so as available, also you needed 8 out of 12 from 2 previous campaign, for Hoffenheim qualifier, so not a prayer 5 out of 9 guaranteed
It's not a percentage. You get 200 VIP ones in addition to the 5% of the ground

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: October 6, 2017, 02:34:30 pm »
It's not a percentage. You get 200 VIP ones in addition to the 5% of the ground

So why not declare that although the allocation is 842, only 642 are on general sale

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: October 6, 2017, 02:37:45 pm »
They're back. The usual thing's happening.

yes they are in peoples baskets and it takes so long to check out with all that personal info.

Online jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: October 6, 2017, 02:44:09 pm »
Where is this 23% figure mentioned been gathered from? I'm on 5..was hoping I had a squeak
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: October 6, 2017, 02:45:35 pm »
So why not declare that although the allocation is 842, only 642 are on general sale
No idea to be fair

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: October 6, 2017, 02:46:32 pm »
Where is this 23% figure mentioned been gathered from? I'm on 5..was hoping I had a squeak

Apparently my mistake there's always 200 VIP tickets that aren't available to general supporters. The general allocation was only 842

I'm on 5 and like you and you've not a snowball in hells chance of one

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: October 6, 2017, 02:50:06 pm »
No idea to be fair

That's my point mate.

So those on 5 like me 842 and start working out from reported travelling numbers in Sion, Kazan and Moscow, there may be a few left on Monday say 50 or so, when in fact there's only 642 there's never a chance

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: October 6, 2017, 02:54:31 pm »
That's my point mate.

So those on 5 like me 842 and start working out from reported travelling numbers in Sion, Kazan and Moscow, there may be a few left on Monday say 50 or so, when in fact there's only 642 there's never a chance
Yeah it's shite they need to just state how many are available for your normal supporter. You'll be fine on 5 for Sevilla and 4 probably will be too.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: October 6, 2017, 03:02:00 pm »
Tickets blatantly gone missing here. Disgusting

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #64 on: October 6, 2017, 03:04:22 pm »
Tickets blatantly gone missing here. Disgusting
200 have been set aside for 'others'. There was only 642 on sale for 'normal' supporters  :no
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: October 6, 2017, 03:14:46 pm »
200 have been set aside for 'others'. There was only 642 on sale for 'normal' supporters  :no

They haven't gone missing though, they were never available. They should've just stated there's 642 and the rest for VIP and corporates

As transparent as a brick wall LFC and Ticket Office

United publish the exact numbers of credits that people have, so you know exactly whether or not you have a chance of a ticket. More chance of winning euro millions than LFC doing that

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: October 6, 2017, 03:18:18 pm »
They haven't gone missing though, they were never available. They should've just stated there's 642 and the rest for VIP and corporates

As transparent as a brick wall LFC and Ticket Office

United publish the exact numbers of credits that people have, so you know exactly whether or not you have a chance of a ticket. More chance of winning euro millions than LFC doing that
Lack of transparency is appalling and infuriating

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: October 6, 2017, 03:21:12 pm »
Yeah it's shite they need to just state how many are available for your normal supporter. You'll be fine on 5 for Sevilla and 4 probably will be too.

Wouldn't bank on anything with this club anymore you needed 8 out 11 for Hoffenheim with what is likely to be a very similar allocation, and that used the last 2 full European campaigns credits.

So looking like they're using Europa League and this season for criteria, so using Hoffenheim as a base would suggest you'd need a minimum of 5 out of 9 to be guaranteed, and even then wouldn't be so sure

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #68 on: October 6, 2017, 03:22:03 pm »

Nice one for taking the time to do that mate!

I belive that the hardcore go everywhere has been worked out to be circa. 400 on several occasions, so I would say that your 12.45pm count up was almost there with only a few of the hardcore left to buy.
I agree totally that it jumped up nearer the time as some added to basket in the hope that they would still be there after the restart at 2pm.

400 ish on all is a good estimate in my opinion! Fair play to them as well, great efforts 👍👌👊
« Last Edit: October 6, 2017, 03:24:52 pm by matchball »

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: October 6, 2017, 03:22:45 pm »
Lack of transparency is appalling and infuriating

If they were transparent, everybody would know where they were, but why not play games with the non-entity supporter, they're nobodies in the club's eyes

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: October 6, 2017, 03:24:27 pm »
Only 642 in blocks A-C

There were about 360 sold in the morning sale. That seems about correct for the people that would have gone to kazan plus anyone that had sion and then went to moscow.
Leaving 280 ish for the afternoon sale. For anyone who had just one of the above 3 (and all the bigger ones).

I had assumed the other 200 was in these blocks, so thought it would drop to 5.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #71 on: October 6, 2017, 03:27:37 pm »
Retention of information

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #72 on: October 6, 2017, 03:39:12 pm »
Those on 5 or 6 are struggling here  :o

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: October 6, 2017, 03:45:18 pm »
Those on 5 or 6 are struggling here  :o

6 are struggling 5 not a prayer because of lack of transparency that there were only 642 actually available to your average Joe

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #74 on: October 6, 2017, 04:23:50 pm »
that was hard on 6, had 4 in basket but by the time put all the info in, the checkout crashed twice on me, so ended up going for pairs which was faster to checkout and then said sold out so refreshed loads of times to get only singles.

defo sold out now and didnt get all cards sorted that qualified on 6 which is a shame after all those air miles put in over the seasons.

hopefully Sevilla will be all sorted - YNWA !

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #75 on: October 6, 2017, 04:38:44 pm »
Sevilla should be a cake walk  8)

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: October 6, 2017, 04:54:52 pm »
Sevilla should be a cake walk  8)
Clearly not for anyone on less than 5 out of 9 from 15/16 and 17/18

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #77 on: October 6, 2017, 04:55:39 pm »
Clearly not for anyone on less than 5 out of 9 from 15/16 and 17/18
The will be just under 3x the tickets for the Sevilla fixture mate as opposed to this allocation. 

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: October 6, 2017, 05:00:41 pm »
The will be just under 3x the tickets for the Sevilla fixture mate as opposed to this allocation. 
I know. I thought some would drop to 5 for this but tickets clearly been creamed off. Disgusting.

Augsburg 1158
Bordeaux 2005
Villarreal 2062
Man U 3117
Dortmund 3416

5 will be safe. 4 should be but tickets will clearly go missing again so wouldn't hang around if on 4 credits.

Online Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: October 6, 2017, 05:30:18 pm »
They should also be able to sell the Sevilla tickets tickets at least a week or two more in advance than Spartak & Maribor.