The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Welcome to Liverpool Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

<< < (930/948) > >>

Red Cactii:
Two outstanding finishes in a row, please stay fit lad.

Bread:
I know he prefers to play in midfield, but he's getting into some good goalscoring positions from the wing. 2 in 2 now, presumably he'll move back into midfield once the African lads are back but hopefully he'll find a way to keep this momentum going.

Chakan:

--- Quote from: Bread on January 24, 2022, 02:19:08 pm ---I know he prefers to play in midfield, but he's getting into some good goalscoring positions from the wing. 2 in 2 now, presumably he'll move back into midfield once the African lads are back but hopefully he'll find a way to keep this momentum going.

--- End quote ---

He's better on the wing. Should stay there.

thaddeus:

--- Quote from: Chakan on January 24, 2022, 02:23:27 pm ---He's better on the wing. Should stay there.

--- End quote ---
I think he's at his best in the right sided midfield role, linking with Trent and Salah.  That's also the preferred role of our captain though and Elliott was ahead of Ox before he was injured.

It's good that he can reasonably well fill four of the six midfield or forward roles and he's definitely improved as the wide forward having looked totally lost the first few times he played there for us.

Wherever he plays though he seems to be enjoying his football again which is great to see.

El Lobo:
Hard to see how he stays beyond the summer with displays like that. Heís not going to start many games and if thatís how he performs when he gets dropped on for a start, then heís not going to last much longer here. Genuinely one of the poorest hours Iíve seen for a Liverpool player under Klopp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version