Author Topic: Naby Keita Watch  (Read 1886587 times)

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Naby Keita Watch
« Reply #11160 on: September 25, 2021, 11:42:04 am »
This is egregious. It's at the stage now where he should either be fined or his wages docked whenever he is injured.

Or he should be made to pay for his own medial and physio treatment. That will fix him.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11161 on: September 25, 2021, 11:44:57 am »
Now I don’t know how reliable Ornstein is, but I can’t see why he’d make it up

Someone is on a fish trip.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11162 on: September 25, 2021, 04:05:11 pm »
This is egregious. It's at the stage now where he should either be fined or his wages docked whenever he is injured.

he should be made to walk behind the team bus.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #11163 on: September 25, 2021, 05:14:07 pm »

he should be made to walk behind the team bus.

Could be worse.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #11164 on: September 26, 2021, 08:31:13 am »
Hopefully, the injury is just one game as I think we are short on midfield options.
Trent's illness had a butterfly effect on Naby. It meant Milner had to play vs Palace, which meant he didn't play vs Norwich, which meant Naby played when I think he would have been rested in the League Cup.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11165 on: September 26, 2021, 08:32:30 am »
Hopefully, the injury is just one game as I think we are short on midfield options.
Trent's illness had a butterfly effect on Naby. It meant Milner had to play vs Palace, which meant he didn't play vs Norwich, which meant Naby played when I think he would have been rested in the League Cup.

Nah he would have definitely played against Norwich. He didnt play the game before.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11166 on: September 27, 2021, 12:50:15 pm »
About time he spoke out

Nobody is more frustrated and disappointed than me for being injured and the consequent draw,

I’ve always assumed my responsibilities and I've always embraced them under pressure in moments like this.

Last week, I got injured. But I took a step forward and faced the challenge with the same ambition and responsibility as when, on the many other occasions, I ended up on the treatment table.

Criticism and contrasting opinions are a big part of football. I’ve learned to live with it, even using them to drive me on, and I consider it all a very important part of my commitment to never stop trying to improve and to become the best player I can possibly be, for me and the team.

Today I once again took the responsibility given to me almost since I joined Liverpool and I will take it again without any fear or dread whenever called upon.

The most important thing for me is to win together and I’ll always do everything I can to help my teammates and the club to be the best we can be.

I'm a player who leaves everything on the treatment table, with great desire and commitment. And that’s what I'll continue to do.

Thank you for all your support after the injury! Seeing you chanting my name on the RAWK was very emotional…

I will come back stronger for me, because these are the standards I hold myself to, but most of all for my teammates and our fans who have always supported us.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11167 on: September 27, 2021, 12:52:17 pm »
Back in full training. Some of the hysteria around him missing one game was a bit mad.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11168 on: September 27, 2021, 12:53:12 pm »
Great news, will need him for the weekend.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #11169 on: September 27, 2021, 12:57:13 pm »
Great news, will need him for the weekend.

Need him tomorrow too.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11170 on: September 27, 2021, 01:00:13 pm »
Back in full training. Some of the hysteria around him missing one game was a bit mad.

So he’s not dead?

Both him and Thiago were a miss on the weekend to control the game.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11171 on: September 27, 2021, 01:07:56 pm »
About time he spoke out

He needs to get the same script writer that Bruno Fernandes has. I need much more Sturm and Drang. Much more cod philosophy.

Here's a start Naby.

"When golden eagles soar above ice-capped mountain peaks, and the tides of history engulf our own puny selves, let it be know to all men, YEA ALL MEN, that the violence of physical injury and the agony of mental torment.....etc etc"

"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #11172 on: September 27, 2021, 01:15:48 pm »
He needs to get the same script writer that Bruno Fernandes has. I need much more Sturm and Drang. Much more cod philosophy.

Here's a start Naby.

"When golden eagles soar above ice-capped mountain peaks, and the tides of history engulf our own puny selves, let it be know to all men, YEA ALL MEN, that the violence of physical injury and the agony of mental torment.....etc etc"

Or Sabu...

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #11173 on: September 27, 2021, 02:11:06 pm »
Good to hear he's back up and running, hopefully it's a sign of things to come with any future injuries.  Just misses one or two games.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11174 on: September 27, 2021, 03:59:57 pm »
Back in training. Storm in a teacup.

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11175 on: September 27, 2021, 04:01:19 pm »

Let's not hope his teacup.

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #11176 on: September 27, 2021, 09:49:51 pm »

Wet biscuits in a tea cup?
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #11177 on: September 27, 2021, 09:57:43 pm »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11178 on: September 27, 2021, 09:59:25 pm »
Wet biscuits in a tea cup?

Naby Land where even the grass you walk on is dangerous.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11179 on: October 3, 2021, 10:08:03 pm »
Was he not fit enough for the City game? Saw he was on the bench ... I think that was a good learning game for Jones and glad he's now got that experience as a reference point, but surely Naby would have been a better option
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11180 on: October 3, 2021, 10:09:14 pm »
Probably - but I really think Klopp was hesitant to put him into such an intense game after the missed days.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #11181 on: October 3, 2021, 10:19:45 pm »
EDIT:Ah, forget it
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #11182 on: October 4, 2021, 06:47:39 am »
Was he not fit enough for the City game? Saw he was on the bench ... I think that was a good learning game for Jones and glad he's now got that experience as a reference point, but surely Naby would have been a better option

Jones literally played two blinders previous, along with 3 assists and a goal.

If he didn't get picked he would've kicked Jurgens door in
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline MiddleMan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11183 on: October 16, 2021, 02:52:36 pm »
Yeah I know, Watford are relegation contenders yadda yadda.

Anyone who doubts Keita has the quality to play in our side should re-watch that performance by Keita. Tidy with the ball, always circulating and looking to drive forward, strong defending. He hardly ever looks out of place in this side and has the occasional excellent game as well.

Just wanted to give credit when it's due, despite him clearly rightfully being overshadowed by our goal scorers today. What a match  :scarf

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11184 on: October 16, 2021, 02:54:56 pm »
Yeah I know, Watford are relegation contenders yadda yadda.

Anyone who doubts Keita has the quality to play in our side should re-watch that performance by Keita. Tidy with the ball, always circulating and looking to drive forward, strong defending. He hardly ever looks out of place in this side and has the occasional excellent game as well.

Just wanted to give credit when it's due, despite him clearly rightfully being overshadowed by our goal scorers today. What a match  :scarf

Yep lovely performance, and right back to the form shown in the first few games of the season where he took on the slightly more conservative and controlled role really nicely.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #11185 on: October 16, 2021, 02:55:53 pm »
Was very good today, agreed.  Need him to stay fit this week especially.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Red Giant

• da red giant asshole
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #11186 on: October 17, 2021, 01:01:40 am »
I like that he is trying to shoot more  :thumbup

Online spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11187 on: October 17, 2021, 08:27:49 am »
A very mature Gini like performance.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11188 on: October 19, 2021, 08:17:28 pm »

Offline JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #11189 on: October 19, 2021, 08:18:05 pm »
Naby, lad!

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #11190 on: October 19, 2021, 08:18:32 pm »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11191 on: October 19, 2021, 08:27:55 pm »
Great goal, poor defending!

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #11192 on: October 19, 2021, 08:38:22 pm »
Hate agreeing with McManaman but both goals have come from him letting people past him too easily.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11193 on: October 19, 2021, 08:39:41 pm »
Hate agreeing with McManaman but both goals have come from him letting people past him too easily.

Yep.  Not good enough at this level.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11194 on: October 19, 2021, 08:48:29 pm »
Could have prevented one of the goals by throwing a tackle in.

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11195 on: October 19, 2021, 08:49:35 pm »
Felix will beat a lot of players in that position for the 2nd. 1st wasn’t great though.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #11196 on: October 19, 2021, 08:49:52 pm »
Yeah. Let's save people from themselves

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11197 on: October 20, 2021, 10:20:56 am »
Apart from that brilliant goal he scored of course. I mean, let's be honest: Alisson and perhaps Salah apart, no one looked great last night and the team always struggles collectively against Atletico.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #11198 on: October 20, 2021, 10:32:15 am »
think its stupid to blame players for being dribbled past. This is a part of the game, skilfull players sometimes can't be stopped, just ask our opponents.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline KirkVanHouten

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11199 on: October 20, 2021, 10:37:16 am »

Yeah aside from that volley that he scored which nobody else in the team would have scored.

People seem to be holding him responsible for the poor spell when the midfield didn't really improve that much in the second half after he went off. In fact, while Fabinho made us slightly more solid they still got through frequently and we seemed to be moving the ball much slower. Ironically enough, the midfield only seemed to improve with the addition of the other pointless and finished midfielder, Ox.

His defending for their first was poor, but his defending for the second was fine. He tried to dispossess Felix but failed. A player beating a midfielder out there should not result in a goal as easily as it did, Mo had to go past 3 defenders just to get a shot off. The positioning of the back 4 and the midfield was poor for their second - Matip too wide and Virgil got it all wrong.