Author Topic: Seville  (Read 79184 times)

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
Re: Seville
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2017, 04:21:25 pm »
when we played Barcalona they wouldnt sell to English over there in their end, my French mates girlfriend at the time was Spanish and she bought them for us at the ground - YNWA !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Fontaine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2017, 09:48:49 pm »
Where does it say that about the ID number?

Where it says ID Card Number.  Thats a spanish national ID card, you'd have to have the full name of the Spaniard when using the number too.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 09:50:59 pm by Fontaine »

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2017, 05:17:03 pm »

Where it says ID Card Number.  Thats a spanish national ID card, you'd have to have the full name of the Spaniard when using the number too.

Cheers , need some Spanish mates

Offline geth7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2017, 07:31:32 pm »
Hotel and flight booked for this. Really reasonable prices for both. Looking forward now. Just hope we manage to get a few spares out there.
+18 ticket exchange

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2017, 05:20:14 pm »
Anyone driving to Seville on the day of the game from Malaga?

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2017, 05:42:23 pm »
We are but im sure our car is full.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2017, 05:51:32 pm »
Maribor payed 40 euros for their away ticket i think, ours might be more, around 50 maybe or more ?

sevilla payed £53 for their away tickets at Anfield, thats 60 euros right now !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline evanz89

• Anny Roader
  • JFT96
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2017, 07:01:57 pm »
We fly into Malaga Monday morning drive to Seville and stay for two nights then back to Malaga for one night and fly back Thursday morning. Flights, hotels and car all in for £115 each, well happy with that.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2017, 10:01:56 pm »
I thought all group games had to be the same price?
We are a team of one half.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2017, 09:55:39 am »
When we thinking for ticket sale news?

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2017, 12:21:03 pm »
When we thinking for ticket sale news?
Details won't be released for at least a couple of weeks I wouldn't have thought. 

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2017, 09:55:07 am »
Details won't be released for at least a couple of weeks I wouldn't have thought.

they have been on sale already to hospo at £54 each I believe, so can't see no reason why we wont get ticket details this week.
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2017, 10:25:11 am »
they have been on sale already to hospo at £54 each I believe, so can't see no reason why we wont get ticket details this week.
I stand corrected - the sooner the better  ;D

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2017, 10:55:15 am »

I think there'll be on sale next week or week after. 13th-17th is the second half members sale so seriously doubt it will be then

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2017, 11:18:01 am »
Fly out to Vilamoura on Thursday 16th so hoping they get their fingers out
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline James55

• Main Stander
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2017, 11:28:03 am »
Any discount codes for renfe train tickets floating about

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2017, 12:13:25 pm »
Any discount codes for renfe train tickets floating about

Where are you wanting to get the train from? We were planning on getting it from Malaga but have opted for the coach instead as it's only 45 minutes longer than the train and about 30 EUR each cheaper.

Offline James55

• Main Stander
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2017, 02:57:29 pm »
Where are you wanting to get the train from? We were planning on getting it from Malaga but have opted for the coach instead as it's only 45 minutes longer than the train and about 30 EUR each cheaper.
Sorry malaga to Seville. 56e return.its the train we are getting..

Offline riggerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2017, 04:09:45 pm »
Sorry malaga to Seville. 56e return.its the train we are getting..
We got ours for 38 euros (19 euros each way). It's about 45 minutes longer but not bothered about that.

Offline James55

• Main Stander
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2017, 04:32:41 pm »
We got ours for 38 euros (19 euros each way). It's about 45 minutes longer but not bothered about that.
Der an option for that.. But means been v tight coming back for flight on weds

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2017, 08:17:01 pm »
Anyone know how get back to malaga for a 7.15 am flight on Wednesday? Cba with renting a car

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2017, 10:26:29 pm »
9 of us on that flight back, we are getting a 9 seater . Arrive on Monday from Liverpool back to Manchester on Wednesday. Luckily one of lads doesn’t mind driving but we are paying for most of his trip

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2017, 10:44:31 pm »
9 of us on that flight back, we are getting a 9 seater . Arrive on Monday from Liverpool back to Manchester on Wednesday. Luckily one of lads doesn’t mind driving but we are paying for most of his trip

Can you fit two scallywags in the boot?

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2017, 10:51:51 pm »
Not convinced there will be enough room for 9 of us as some of the lads are fat bastards

Offline James55

• Main Stander
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2017, 11:19:43 am »
Pearse said 2450 tickets

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2017, 11:20:16 am »
£54 each. Steep.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2017, 11:33:53 am »
£54 each. Steep.
Was expecting it to be honest.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2017, 11:37:40 am »
Liverpool FC have confirmed the following away ticket details for the Champions League fixture at Sevilla on Tuesday November 21.

The tie at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium is set for a 7.45pm GMT kick-off.

The club has received an allocation of 2,450 tickets for supporters to purchase.

The club has also received a further allocation of 245 top category seats that, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be used as part of the players’ allocation, U23 players and coaching staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

Ticket prices and sale dates           

Adults - £54

There are no concessionary priced tickets available for this fixture.

Hospitality members

Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and Centenary club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option two.

Disabled supporters

The club has received within the allocation three pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Qualifying wheelchair-disabled supporters should contact us to register their interest.

All other supporters

Sevilla have advised that there are no lifts or escalators available to access the upper tier. Therefore, supporters who have difficulty using stairs should purchase tickets in the lower tier.

All seats within the visitor section of the stadium are evenly numbered. For example, if you purchase seats numbered two, four and six, you will be seated together.

Tickets will be available online only to season ticket holders, official Members and fan card holders based on attendance at the following European away fixtures.

Maribor (October 17, 2017), Spartak Moscow (September 26, 2017), Villarreal (April 28, 2016), Borussia Dortmund (April 7, 2016), Manchester United (March 17, 2016), FC Augsburg (February 18, 2016), FC Sion (December 10, 2015), Rubin Kazan (November 5, 2015), Bordeaux (September 17, 2015).

Attendance at four or more games: from 8.15am on Friday October 27 until 10am on Monday October 30.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of ten tickets per transaction.

The following sale will then take place on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Attendance at three or more games: from 11am until 3pm on Monday October 30.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Due to the number of qualifying supporters exceeding the number of available tickets during the above sale, we do expect tickets to sell out. However, in the event that tickets remain or are returned, a further sale will be announced here in the week commencing November 13.

Those supporters not successful are urged not to travel.

Details to be provided at time of booking

Following UEFA guidelines, supporters must provide the following information for each individual supporter attending. If someone else is travelling using your season ticket, Members card or fan card, their details must be provided when making the booking.

We will not be able to make any changes to the booking once the purchase is complete.

Please have these details ready prior to making your booking.

Forename
Surname
Full address
Country of birth
Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Passport number or National Identity Number
Outbound travel date (dd/mm/yyyy)
Return travel date (dd/mm/yyyy)
Method of travel to and from destination and stadium
Name and address of accommodation
Ticket fulfilment (delivery and collection)

UK-based supporters

Tickets purchased will be sent via special delivery at a charge of £5.65. Tickets will be sent to the registered address we currently hold on our ticketing system of the person making the booking only.

Supporters can alternatively request for their tickets to be held for collection from the ticket office, Anfield only, by selecting the ‘Collect’ option online when making their purchase. Click here for details of when tickets can be collected. Tickets must be collected from Anfield no later than 1.30pm on Saturday November 18.

Non UK-based supporters

All tickets purchased will be held for collection. Supporters should choose the ‘Collect’ option when making their purchase. The club will contact these supporters to provide alternative collection arrangements.

The club would like to state that a full ticket collection process similar to the successful trial conducted in Augsburg in 2016 was reviewed for this fixture.

After a comprehensive assessment of the logistical operation required at this venue and location, the club has decided not to proceed on this occasion.

However, in the event that the club progresses to the knockout stages of the competition, further in-depth reviews will be made for each away venue with consideration of the most appropriate process for each individual game.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.

For a step-by-step guide to purchasing tickets online, please click here.

For important safety notice information, click here.

For general information, click here.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2017, 12:00:12 pm »
Got a feeling loads of spares for this,nearly 2,500 allocation,still a group game & £54 a ticket...remember we only took 600 to Bordeaux....

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2017, 12:04:47 pm »
Got a feeling loads of spares for this,nearly 2,500 allocation,still a group game & £54 a ticket...remember we only took 600 to Bordeaux....

Fingers crossed there are as we will probably be looking for a couple when we're out there.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2017, 12:06:19 pm »
In Fridays sale all good
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2017, 12:10:54 pm »
If it sells out in sales, 'a further allocation of 245 for players etc'.............perhaps some spares in here (at inflated prices maybe ?) ?!

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2017, 12:16:32 pm »
Looks like they’ve learnt their lesson and separated the 200 additional tickets out. Good to see more transparent

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2017, 12:34:05 pm »
Yes, exactly, very nice to see that ^^^

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2017, 12:40:03 pm »
In the scrum on Monday then - the price we pay for going on others' STs when we didn't qualify....  :-\

But could be worse. No idea what the ground is like. Sounds steep so thinking Newcastle now :)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2017, 12:42:42 pm »
Which blocks do we get? Where are people buying?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2017, 12:44:29 pm »
In Friday's sale which is a relief, was worrying it would start higher.

What do you write if you've not sorted your accommodation yet? Literally just type something like that?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2017, 12:45:38 pm »
In Friday's sale which is a relief, was worrying it would start higher.

What do you write if you've not sorted your accommodation yet? Literally just type something like that?
"Not booked yet" or something to that effect.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2017, 12:46:44 pm »
Looks like they’ve learnt their lesson and separated the 200 additional tickets out. Good to see more transparent
Exactly what I thought Max. They should have done it in the 1st place but at least they have realised now.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2017, 12:48:10 pm »
"Not booked yet" or something to that effect.

Cheers.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."