Author Topic: ST renewals  (Read 108538 times)

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #640 on: August 19, 2021, 10:31:10 am »
Reasonable chance I’d assume of quite a few missing KO Saturday.  Get there early I guess and hope for the best.

I'd say it's absolutely inevitable. Unless kick off is delayed until the vast majority are in.

Offline reddragon

• Main Stander
« Reply #641 on: August 19, 2021, 11:38:46 am »
I'd say it's absolutely inevitable. Unless kick off is delayed until the vast majority are in.

remember when the cards came in - it was carnage for 2 or 3 games

this is going the same way

the comms have been awful - the tests have been half arsed (7,000 used NFC at the friendlies - up to 53,000 on Saturday) - and the way they are changing the rules day by day is proving that they are making it up as they go along

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #642 on: August 19, 2021, 04:11:46 pm »
My Chelsea ticket has reappeared in tickets and history on the ticket website, having disappeared for a few days.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 04:21:57 pm by Philipm20 »

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #643 on: August 19, 2021, 04:33:10 pm »
I believe it is only showing either for ST holders or people who have not distributed/recalled a Burnley ticket
Chelsea resale link is just now showing up in account where Burnley already put up for resale.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #644 on: August 19, 2021, 04:49:42 pm »
I've distributed my Chelsea ticket to my son whoi has received an email with a pdf, but the button to download the ticket doesn't seem to work. Any ideas what he needs to do?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #645 on: August 19, 2021, 07:41:22 pm »
I've distributed my Chelsea ticket to my son whoi has received an email with a pdf, but the button to download the ticket doesn't seem to work. Any ideas what he needs to do?
When receiving a transferred ticket you'll get an email, ignore the pdf, scroll to the bottom and there'll be NFC Ticket Download in red. If this doesn't appear ask the sender to cancel/recall the message and send it again.

Under the download section there's 2 buttons - add to apple wallet and save to phone. I think on an iPhone you can click either, it still saves in Wallet.
A ticket will appear where ever its saved.
In an android there may be a QR code embedded in the ticket, but on an iPhone under the ticket it says Hold Near Reader. Suggesting you may not need to do anything else. However if you click the 3 buttons on the top right it reveals the QR code.

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #646 on: August 20, 2021, 08:25:26 am »

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #647 on: August 23, 2021, 01:23:36 pm »
Recalled and reissued ticket to my son - still won't download! Can't get through on the ticket 'live chat' - too busy. Is there a ticket sale going on at the moment? It looks like the only way to resolve it is to go up to the ground if we can't get hold of them on live chat.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #648 on: August 24, 2021, 07:17:16 am »
Recalled and reissued ticket to my son - still won't download! Can't get through on the ticket 'live chat' - too busy. Is there a ticket sale going on at the moment? It looks like the only way to resolve it is to go up to the ground if we can't get hold of them on live chat.

Try again, working now

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #649 on: August 24, 2021, 10:19:05 pm »
Anyone’s ST NFC pass updated for Chelsea on iPhone? Mine won’t even let me manually refresh it but I don’t know if that’s just my phone  :o

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #650 on: August 24, 2021, 10:32:27 pm »
Anyone’s ST NFC pass updated for Chelsea on iPhone? Mine won’t even let me manually refresh it but I don’t know if that’s just my phone  :o
Press the three little dots in the top right hand corner, then drag down on the Membership 2021/22 page.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #651 on: August 25, 2021, 07:39:11 am »

Mine was like that yesterday, still saying Burnley. I distributed my tic for Chelsea yesterday as I can no longer attend. Yesterday afternoon it updated to Crystal Palace. I can now manually update after not being able to. My NFC now says Test Game 2, not sure what that is. Yours will eventually update.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #652 on: August 25, 2021, 08:04:17 am »
Press the three little dots in the top right hand corner, then drag down on the Membership 2021/22 page.

Yep, I’ve tried that. That’s what I meant by manually refresh. Still nothing. Sure it will get sorted. Would not normally be concerned about things like this but I’ve just got visions of after having queued up for 15 mins to get into the stadium, the light goes red and they send me to a 40 min queue to the ticket office and I end up missing most of the first half!

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #653 on: August 26, 2021, 09:50:30 am »
Mine updated last night.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #654 on: August 27, 2021, 03:20:55 pm »
We've only sat in our ST seats twice and we're getting moved already, have had an email saying that I have to select a new seat for the CL.

I hope it means both of us and not just me.
Legacy fan

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #655 on: August 31, 2021, 09:45:49 am »
We've only sat in our ST seats twice and we're getting moved already, have had an email saying that I have to select a new seat for the CL.

I hope it means both of us and not just me.

Thats because the St seat is in a location that's needed for media or uefa delegation in the CL

Happens every year... So if both seats are within that area you can move both, if not then for the CL you will be sat apart, unless the other didn't enroll and chose to change seats, speak to the club if it only let's you move 1

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #656 on: September 1, 2021, 08:40:24 am »
Thats because the St seat is in a location that's needed for media or uefa delegation in the CL

Happens every year... So if both seats are within that area you can move both, if not then for the CL you will be sat apart, unless the other didn't enroll and chose to change seats, speak to the club if it only let's you move 1

Got an email for the other seat and have been able to change both this morning, cheers.
Legacy fan

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #657 on: April 6, 2022, 10:41:10 am »
Time to renew. Two questions.

1) If I don’t tick autocup, can I still enrol with members at a later date?
2) Anyone know if you can pay by Amex?

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #658 on: April 6, 2022, 04:35:26 pm »
Time to renew. Two questions.

1) If I don’t tick autocup, can I still enrol with members at a later date?
2) Anyone know if you can pay by Amex?
1) Yes but you aren’t guarunteed to be sorted.
2) Not a clue🤣

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #659 on: April 6, 2022, 05:26:30 pm »
My lad changes from a young adult to an adult next season. The ST renewal process still has him down as a young adult though until the end when it says he's not eligible to renew as a young adult.

Can't see where it would allow me to change him to an adult, any ideas?
Legacy fan

Offline Belmont butty

• Main Stander
« Reply #660 on: April 6, 2022, 05:29:49 pm »
My lad changes from a young adult to an adult next season. The ST renewal process still has him down as a young adult though until the end when it says he's not eligible to renew as a young adult.

Can't see where it would allow me to change him to an adult, any ideas?
I had the same problem where my lad changes from a junior to a young adult. The TO said on chat they were aware of the problem and we should wait until the end of the week when the glitch should be sorted.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #661 on: April 6, 2022, 05:31:44 pm »
I had the same problem where my lad changes from a junior to a young adult. The TO said on chat they were aware of the problem and we should wait until the end of the week when the glitch should be sorted.

Nice one, cheers.

Legacy fan

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #662 on: April 7, 2022, 04:22:59 pm »
Has anyone had any joy in using ticket cash to part pay for their ST renewal? Mine doesn't show up as a payment option even though I have ticket cash in my account

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #663 on: April 8, 2022, 11:33:34 am »
Has anyone had any joy in using ticket cash to part pay for their ST renewal? Mine doesn't show up as a payment option even though I have ticket cash in my account

I tried yesterday and it wouldn't deduct the ticket cash from the total.  Probably another glitch for them to sort out!!

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
Re: ST renewals
« Reply #664 on: April 12, 2022, 02:49:04 pm »

They've still not fixed this. I get the same message and can't see any way of changing it. Have you been able to sort yours?

I was going to go to the windows tomorrow but it will probably be rammed with people trying to pick up FA Cup tickets.
Legacy fan

Offline Belmont butty

• Main Stander
« Reply #665 on: April 12, 2022, 02:56:06 pm »
They've still not fixed this. I get the same message and can't see any way of changing it. Have you been able to sort yours?

I was going to go to the windows tomorrow but it will probably be rammed with people trying to pick up FA Cup tickets.
No, not sorted. They've also now added a line on the site (doesn't relate to your problem), stating that if the Junior turns 17 by august, they'll be in touch as you have to move seats. The problem with the TO has always been that you never get the same answer two days in a row, sometimes from the same person, whatever the issue. I'm still waiting for my ticket for Saturday to turn up. If not have to go to the box office at Wembley. Once that is out the way, may have a word at the window before the Manc game. Will update if anything happens, in the meantime hope you get sorted.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #666 on: April 14, 2022, 11:40:02 am »
No, not sorted. They've also now added a line on the site (doesn't relate to your problem), stating that if the Junior turns 17 by august, they'll be in touch as you have to move seats. The problem with the TO has always been that you never get the same answer two days in a row, sometimes from the same person, whatever the issue. I'm still waiting for my ticket for Saturday to turn up. If not have to go to the box office at Wembley. Once that is out the way, may have a word at the window before the Manc game. Will update if anything happens, in the meantime hope you get sorted.

They've sorted the young adult to adult issue, renewed ours this morning.
Legacy fan

Offline Belmont butty

• Main Stander
« Reply #667 on: April 14, 2022, 01:07:07 pm »
Thanks for letting me know. Checked and they'd done the same with the junior-young adult so sorted it this morning.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #668 on: April 19, 2022, 04:09:28 pm »
Just wondering if anyone has been through the following process.

My uncle has been a season ticket holder for many years, unfortunately the covid era hasnt been kind to him. Meaning he is unable to get to the game now.

He put it on hold this season to see if he could get match fit again but isnt possible. I have been a full paid member for a number of years and went with him to the game, but has now said reluctantly he would like to see if there is a process of signing the st over to me to take his seat.

I know in 2020 there was the amnesty for the ST to be cleaned up with getting current id's, but with Covid times, does anyone know if this can happen again??

Thanks

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #669 on: April 19, 2022, 04:35:16 pm »

My uncle has been a season ticket holder for many years, unfortunately the covid era hasnt been kind to him. Meaning he is unable to get to the game now.

He put it on hold this season to see if he could get match fit again but isnt possible. I have been a full paid member for a number of years and went with him to the game, but has now said reluctantly he would like to see if there is a process of signing the st over to me to take his seat.

I know in 2020 there was the amnesty for the ST to be cleaned up with getting current id's, but with Covid times, does anyone know if this can happen again??

Thanks
Very unlikely they would allow this now, but it is easy for you to just take over his season ticket just download his pass to your phone next season

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #670 on: April 19, 2022, 05:23:51 pm »
Very unlikely they would allow this now, but it is easy for you to just take over his season ticket just download his pass to your phone next season

Yea thats my plan B, maybe there will be another update amnesty when the annie road is completed.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #671 on: April 19, 2022, 05:48:22 pm »
When was the last amnesty prior to the fan update?

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #672 on: April 20, 2022, 01:41:25 pm »
When was the last amnesty prior to the fan update?

Not sure, but I think it was when they introduced the £5 per year for the season ticket waiting list.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #673 on: April 20, 2022, 01:47:57 pm »

Thanks

Just do what everyone else does and just offer to pay for his Season ticket for next season under his name (you can use your credit/debit card). You take his login details and put his season ticket (which you have paid for) on your phone. 

Assuming they keep the same system of ticket distribution they used this season next season, you could even pay for his season ticket and just distribute each of the games to yourself.

I've been doing this for about 10 years now without issue

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #674 on: April 20, 2022, 03:00:28 pm »
Just do what everyone else does and just offer to pay for his Season ticket for next season under his name (you can use your credit/debit card). You take his login details and put his season ticket (which you have paid for) on your phone. 

Assuming they keep the same system of ticket distribution they used this season next season, you could even pay for his season ticket and just distribute each of the games to yourself.

I've been doing this for about 10 years now without issue

Yea, thats is the other plan, just wasnt sure if doing the "idealic" way was still possible.

Can you use a different credit/ debit card with a different name on to pay?? That would be even easier than me to pay him and then pay the club.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #675 on: April 20, 2022, 03:31:56 pm »
How many years waiting list is there for a season ticket? can someone not living in Liverpool put their name down?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #676 on: April 20, 2022, 03:37:49 pm »
How many years waiting list is there for a season ticket? can someone not living in Liverpool put their name down?
no one can put there name down, the waiting list has been closed for a decade, basically no chance getting one off the club ever

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #677 on: April 20, 2022, 04:02:28 pm »
no one can put there name down, the waiting list has been closed for a decade, basically no chance getting one off the club ever

alrighty then  ;D

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #678 on: April 20, 2022, 04:34:23 pm »
They would be better off doing another review of the list and charging another £5
Reckon a few would drop off due to different circumstances

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #679 on: April 20, 2022, 04:38:07 pm »
They would be better off doing another review of the list and charging another £5
Reckon a few would drop off due to different circumstances
Wasn’t that what the fan update was for though?
YNWA