Author Topic: Main Stand Expansion (U/C) Pics and Progress in here  (Read 2508638 times)

Online Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Re: Main Stand Expansion (U/C) Pics and Progress in here
« Reply #8080 on: October 1, 2018, 11:12:04 pm »
mate of mine works for a major engineering firm, messaged me today saying he was working on some pretty detailed schemes (traffic) for outside the new anny road, couldn't tell me much due to a non disclosure agreement but plenty going on anyway

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #8081 on: October 2, 2018, 08:17:47 am »
Pretty self explanatory I thought, but hey ho.

Echo Arena was cited on here as being the events venue for Liverpool City and how Anfield would in no way be allowed to stage events, taking away from the Echo.

To be fair if they had a stadium masterplan it's never been mentioned in 10 years. Kind of my point.  :-\
Why is a simple design alteration taking so long, if both ends of KD stand and Main (inc the roof) don't cause a problem? Surely a simple case of putting this (ARE design) out to tender to do upto RIBA design stage, put the planning in again to council, and then you can wait till majority of new training ground is done, whilst you tender the construction work for ARE.

I'd be really surprised if it is a funding issue, or manpower issue. We should be able to handle two projects at the same time.

What does this mean:

"Why is a simple design alteration taking so long, if both ends of KD stand and Main (inc the roof) don't cause a problem? Surely a simple case of putting this (ARE design) out to tender to do upto RIBA design stage, put the planning in again to council, and then you can wait till majority of new training ground is done, whilst you tender the construction work for ARE."

What do you mean by "RIBA Design Stage"?...  Stage 2?, Stage 3?, Stage 4? We have outline planning permission and the outline scheme is buildable without impacting the KD or Main stand roofs. The changes under consideration (as I understand it) are about marginal increases to get over 60,000 capacity. The approval for concerts might also mean improvements/modifications to provide better access for PA/Staging etc. As the changes will be to do with Employers Requirements you can't pass the design development over to a Design & Build contractor.

The training ground contract has been let (£50 million approx) and due for completion in 2020/21. The design development on the ARE stand will be ongoing and no doubt timed to ensure the contract is ready to go as soon as the cash flow and internal resources are ready.

As far as actually holding concerts goes, it was specifically prohibited in the original planning approval but the owners will have been aware of the possibility (the 2018 Fenway concert season included BIlly Joel, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Def Leppard etc) and will have been working behind the scenes with the council, local residents and other parties to smooth the way.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline TheMightyReds

• Full of B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T ;)
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8082 on: October 2, 2018, 03:37:49 pm »
That is the key point. The changes under consideration seemed to suggest a 4,000 seat increase. If its so simple and more or less the same cost as the training ground, amended plans should have been sent to Council by now. I just think we are too slow commercially.

Two articles.
One from 18 months ago.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/05/04/liverpool-plan-expand-anfield-beyond-60000/

Then here
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/02/liverpool-fc-announce-anfield-road-extension-plans-later-year/

Last one suggests they have been mulling over 3 designs since Feb 2018. Outline planning consent expires August 2019.
Communication - probably through the fans group. Better and more frequent.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8083 on: October 2, 2018, 03:47:31 pm »
Again... what exactly do you want them to communicate to you?

Offline TheMightyReds

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8084 on: October 2, 2018, 03:57:12 pm »
Like I said not to me. Please read it again. I've answered the repeat question on this, and the jist of it is in both replies.

Basically - why the delays? Not hard to understand surely? 

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #8085 on: October 2, 2018, 04:09:07 pm »
Pretty self explanatory I thought, but hey ho.

Not at all. You seem to have started half way through a conversation nobody else was having.

Echo Arena was cited on here as being the events venue for Liverpool City and how Anfield would in no way be allowed to stage events, taking away from the Echo.

And? The club is now talking about hosting live events that would not fit at the Echo arena. So what?

To be fair if they had a stadium masterplan it's never been mentioned in 10 years. Kind of my point.  :-\

What is?
FSG's plan for Anfield is pretty clear. They redeveloped the Main Stand, and are assessing options for the Anfield Road end. They've been pretty open about that.

Why is a simple design alteration taking so long, if both ends of KD stand and Main (inc the roof) don't cause a problem? Surely a simple case of putting this (ARE design) out to tender to do upto RIBA design stage, put the planning in again to council, and then you can wait till majority of new training ground is done, whilst you tender the construction work for ARE.

I'd be really surprised if it is a funding issue, or manpower issue. We should be able to handle two projects at the same time.

They wanted to see if/how the new capacity of the Main Stand would affect demand for tickets. It seems that they have concluded there is more demand than their initial plans indicated. If so, they would need to do a lot of the background work again. (The much discussed "transport plan" is based on a theoretical 60k capacity, so if they want to go above that, they'll need a new plan.)

There's also this huge Brexit thing happening next year, and it's possible they are waiting to see which way the wind blows there. It might affect the cost of importing materials, hiring construction staff and so on. If the pound takes a fall, then the relative cost of hiring British construction workers could halve in a few months, or the cost of steel could treble. Or their entire investment in the club could shrink. Who knows? Maybe it's nothing to do with that. I still don't really know what you're trying to say.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8086 on: October 2, 2018, 04:09:58 pm »
There are no delays. Everything they’ve said has always put this as the timescale.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8087 on: October 3, 2018, 09:25:26 am »

Basically - why the delays? Not hard to understand surely? 

What delays? There haven’t been any.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8088 on: October 3, 2018, 10:10:46 am »
What delays? There haven’t been any.

They're imaginary delays - if everything was being done his way the club would have two multi-million construction projects running concurrently because it's just a money thing. Clearly doesn't actually understand the design process, the construction process or the cash flow curve for construction projects. No idea about the importance of internal project champions and internal project teams - it's just Bob the Builder stuff.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8089 on: October 3, 2018, 11:33:27 am »
They're imaginary delays - if everything was being done his way the club would have two multi-million construction projects running concurrently because it's just a money thing. Clearly doesn't actually understand the design process, the construction process or the cash flow curve for construction projects. No idea about the importance of internal project champions and internal project teams - it's just Bob the Builder stuff.

Cheeky, Bob is a member of the Federation of Master Builders. His work is top drawer.

Online meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #8090 on: October 3, 2018, 12:16:25 pm »
Oh here comes Al again with his level-headed knowledge of the large-scale building building process.
We've just about had enough of experience and facts on this site.

Offline TheMightyReds

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8091 on: October 3, 2018, 12:55:20 pm »
Bit cheeky indeed.

How are two separate projects in two separate locations difficult to achieve at the same time? Designs and project teams already working on the floor for training complex. You could have separate contractors too for both projects, not one. Internal project teams, hire some more staff. Not like we are short of paying a PM a couple of million.
Cash flow curve - Let's see. £100M approx invested on both projects. Still less than Main stand alone. It's only one stand to redevelop, not a whole stadium!

Anyway it looks like I'm being devils advocate here, and really it was just about club commercial arm speeding up and making decisions quicker and communicating better. We are too reactive, rather than proactive. Prices have already gone up for imports, and its hardly going to go down when a no deal is around the corner. Prices of stadium developments always go up, not down the longer you wait. Steel itself has gone up over 10% since last year alone.

Anyway on that note, lets see if any annoucements are made by Spring 2019.  ;D

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #8092 on: October 3, 2018, 02:17:36 pm »
Bit cheeky indeed.

How are two separate projects in two separate locations difficult to achieve at the same time? Designs and project teams already working on the floor for training complex. You could have separate contractors too for both projects, not one. Internal project teams, hire some more staff. Not like we are short of paying a PM a couple of million.
Cash flow curve - Let's see. £100M approx invested on both projects. Still less than Main stand alone. It's only one stand to redevelop, not a whole stadium!

Anyway it looks like I'm being devils advocate here, and really it was just about club commercial arm speeding up and making decisions quicker and communicating better. We are too reactive, rather than proactive. Prices have already gone up for imports, and its hardly going to go down when a no deal is around the corner. Prices of stadium developments always go up, not down the longer you wait. Steel itself has gone up over 10% since last year alone.

Anyway on that note, lets see if any annoucements are made by Spring 2019.  ;D

Alan manages large construction projects, so if he says that is not a good idea, why argue unless you have relevant experience yourself?

And yes, the cost could well rise to the point where the project is not viable, and as we're not going to be building during the season in any case then maybe we need to see where that leaves us before making a final decision. Can just imagine how much whining there will be if they announced an expansion only to cancel it when the cost went up.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline TheMightyReds

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8093 on: October 3, 2018, 03:04:19 pm »
Fair play Nessy, I do have experience too, but will leave it at that. Let's see if they announce it by Spring 2019.

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8094 on: October 3, 2018, 03:04:26 pm »
Oh here comes Al again with his level-headed knowledge of the large-scale building building process.
We've just about had enough of experience and facts on this site.
Yeah, screw those "experts" with all their knowledge, experience and, above all, proof! The Earth is flat and the climate is not changing DAMMIT!!
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Kopout

• Should really just Logout......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8095 on: July 22, 2019, 12:34:12 pm »
Finally paint job on the Kop truss while annie road untouched. surely expansion announcement soon.

Offline lego

• my ego
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #8096 on: July 22, 2019, 08:12:55 pm »
whats happening with the main stand ? something wrong with the steps ?

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #8097 on: July 23, 2019, 09:21:21 pm »
Anfield Road End redevelopment.

“We’re still analysing the opportunity to build. I think that we’re trying to figure it out. In a perfect world we will be able to figure this out.”

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-chairman-tom-werner-gives-16635223
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #8098 on: July 23, 2019, 09:23:52 pm »

does the investment in a new Anfield Rd stand not accrue to the value of the club meaning in those terms its something that pays for itself? Not that they want to sell the club, but they've made good progress in increasing the value of it so a capital outlay justifies itself in crude financial terms in that way? Not trying to be clever, I'm just asking as someone who doesn't understand these things fully and curious
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8099 on: July 23, 2019, 09:47:48 pm »
does the investment in a new Anfield Rd stand not accrue to the value of the club meaning in those terms its something that pays for itself? Not that they want to sell the club, but they've made good progress in increasing the value of it so a capital outlay justifies itself in crude financial terms in that way? Not trying to be clever, I'm just asking as someone who doesn't understand these things fully and curious

Not really. Any business will look at the return on investment of any project individually. I'd also guess that they're looking at maximising number of seats.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #8100 on: July 23, 2019, 09:51:05 pm »
Someones pinched the nets and the lines. The thieving gets.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #8101 on: July 23, 2019, 09:52:57 pm »
If they increase capacity they needed to do planning again anyway.  I can’t see any capital project beginning until the new triangle complex is complete any way.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #8102 on: July 23, 2019, 09:54:40 pm »
Kiiiiiiiiiiiirkby has to be finished like first doe.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8103 on: July 23, 2019, 11:41:36 pm »
Anfield Road End redevelopment.

“We’re still analysing the opportunity to build. I think that we’re trying to figure it out. In a perfect world we will be able to figure this out.”

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-chairman-tom-werner-gives-16635223

Not read that article but that quote you posted is a bit of a non answer innit?  I mean, how long do they need to analyse this?  What is there left to even figure out?  They can't still be umming and ahhing over the design and how to build, surely? 

The finance side what with the Kirkby complex I can understand, but if they're just waiting to free up some capital why not just say so?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8104 on: July 23, 2019, 11:52:27 pm »
Not read that article but that quote you posted is a bit of a non answer innit?  I mean, how long do they need to analyse this?  What is there left to even figure out?  They can't still be umming and ahhing over the design and how to build, surely? 

The finance side what with the Kirkby complex I can understand, but if they're just waiting to free up some capital why not just say so?

As context, we're on the tenth or eleventh version of a feasibility on a major development that we've been working on for more than six years now. It's in the tens of millions and the versions are being looked at by the client because all of them are borderline in terms of ROI.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #8105 on: July 24, 2019, 07:10:31 pm »
whats happening with the main stand ? something wrong with the steps ?

Structural problems from Carillion cowboys?
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #8106 on: July 24, 2019, 07:57:02 pm »
Any word on them making seats that can potentially be modified to safe-standing? I understand the club still has reservations over safe-standing (for obvious reasons), but if we are building for the future this should surely be something that is considered? Especially as it can potentially increase capacity further should legislation change.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #8107 on: July 24, 2019, 08:48:44 pm »
No and due to the sensitivities surrounding the club and standing I don't think you'd hear anything about it until legislation changes.

Offline Redric1970

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8108 on: July 24, 2019, 10:30:18 pm »
An interview from peter Moore from today, and it sounds like it’s going to be a lot bigger than we thought which is great news.

NEW YORK — The next proposed expansion of Anfield will be more substantial than initially envisioned.

Capacity at Liverpool‘s stadium rose by about 8,500 to approximately 54,000 with the opening of a new Main Stand for the 2016-17 season. Chief executive Peter Moore, during an interview Wednesday at the headquarters of The Associated Press, said the permit allowing an expansion of about 4,000 to the Anfield Road end will be allowed to expire in September.

"That is insufficient for our plans. We’re continuing to analyze what is the optimum number," he said. "I think in the next few months you’re going to hear from us as regards to what those plans will be. I can tell you definitively it won’t be the rather small-to-medium plans we had recently."

Moore said the club faces challenges because the stadium is in a residential area, and it plans to work with the City Council and neighbourhood groups. Liverpool has frozen ticket prices for four straight seasons.

"You just can’t build this massive stadium without limits here. We’re very cognizant of the impact we have on the residents," he said. "The ability to get people into a ground and get them out of the ground is important as well as the size of what we’re building."

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #8109 on: July 24, 2019, 10:41:51 pm »
Hell, this is NEWS!.

We were taking about 4-6000... clearly no longer...

Biggest news since the main stand was finished here.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Redric1970

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8110 on: July 24, 2019, 10:43:27 pm »
Hell, this is NEWS!.

We were taking about 4-6000... clearly no longer...

Biggest news since the main stand was finished here.

Yep it sounds like it’s going to be a fair bit bigger than we thought which is absolutely brilliant news.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8111 on: July 24, 2019, 10:44:10 pm »
That sounds encouraging! And badly needed.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #8113 on: August 19, 2023, 01:54:53 pm »
Wish they would refresh the seats on the lower tier. Really sun bleached.

Offline the BIG fella

• Kopite
  • What We Achieve in Life, Echoes in Eternity
    • The RUSH Band - Manchester Live Wedding and Corporate Band UK
« Reply #8114 on: November 14, 2023, 01:02:24 pm »
Mad that isn't it, they are really pale!
To book bands and live music visit
http://www.bandtube.co.uk

Equally if you need an amazing band for any Wedding or Event
The RUSH Band
http://www.therushband.co.uk
Listen - https://soundcloud.com/therushband

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8115 on: November 21, 2023, 10:05:39 am »

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #8116 on: November 21, 2023, 10:15:10 am »

I have seen that before, its pretty impressive tbf
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8117 on: November 21, 2023, 10:44:39 am »
I have seen that before, its pretty impressive tbf

I think I first saw it on one of these Anfield Stadium threads. Very satisfying to watch.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #8118 on: November 21, 2023, 11:57:08 am »
I think I first saw it on one of these Anfield Stadium threads. Very satisfying to watch.
Yeah it was in this thread before I am sure

Believe you can do it with a car too although I wouldnt have the balls to try that lol
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #8119 on: November 21, 2023, 12:20:57 pm »
Yeah it was in this thread before I am sure

Believe you can do it with a car too although I wouldnt have the balls to try that lol
Yes, it brings faded bumpers up a treat.

I do wish they'd refresh part of the Main Stand, but I don't suppose it's a priority just now. No doubt it'll be done though.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.