The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5399/5432) > >>

Zlen:

--- Quote from: Charlie Adams fried egg on May 19, 2022, 12:14:33 pm ---The benefits of this thread!
I'm an ex subscriber, due to time and also only a fairly narrow range of content really appealing to me. I didn't realise there was a pay as you go option.

I wrote a while back that quality wise the Wrap is head and shoulders above anything else I've listened to. Some others have not gone beyond 10 mins before I switched off. I want to support in some way, but couldn't justify a sub for perhaps 1 or 2 shows a week. This offers a good half way house.

--- End quote ---

Oh yes, it's a great and nicely priced way to get plenty of content, what you want and when you want it. Will definitely do it again once proper 'Gutter Season' starts. :D

OkieRedman:
Anyone else having an issue with the app saying you do not have a subscription even though you do?

DangerScouse:

--- Quote from: Kenny's Jacket on May 19, 2022, 01:15:52 pm ---clearly they do have the same licence, They can reply on RAWK if theyre that arsed, and sometimes they have done  or they can criticise listeners on the podcast
Important to remember that these guys make a living from assessing performance, they do so as paying supporters.  The same as subscribers assessing them

The in-stadium Pinks at Old Trafford and Villareal worked well, but when John gets too pissed, they dont. 

--- End quote ---

Fucking hell. :lmao you definitely strike me as someone who has never been to a game. Drink away John, drink away.

Kenny's Jacket:

--- Quote from: DangerScouse on May 19, 2022, 08:31:21 pm ---Fucking hell. :lmao you definitely strike me as someone who has never been to a game. Drink away John, drink away.

--- End quote ---

:lmao
Do I ?  Ive been to pretty much every home league game for the past 4 years. plus some cup games plus some aways.
Sorry to disappoint you.

DangerScouse:

--- Quote from: Kenny's Jacket on May 19, 2022, 08:50:42 pm --- :lmao
Do I ?  Ive been to pretty much every home league game for the past 4 years. plus some cup games plus some aways.
Sorry to disappoint you.

--- End quote ---

I hope you are nowhere near me on Sunday! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version