Author Topic: SSC NAPOLI vs LIVERPOOL match tickets  (Read 161100 times)

Offline nomeutente

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: SSC NAPOLI vs LIVERPOOL match tickets
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2010, 02:21:44 pm »
Just over a week before the match and we know very little, the club certainly need to start considering their so called valued support a lot better and if Napoli haven't supplied tickets and info soon enough then Uefa should be sorting them out too.

tomorrow in Napoli they will start selling the tickets for us (home fans). The curva is 23 euros, so maybe it will be about 20 pounds for you, or less..maybe..

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2010, 02:46:57 pm »
don't hold me to this it but i swear a few years back we did a 45 minute turnaround at malpensa and made it through within 30 minutes, if you've got just hand luggage it might make things more possible?
Depends if you are flying into one Milan airport and out of another! ;) Malpanza - might be a bit tight but if you are already checked in. Not sure if they have a "Transfer passengers" section like Barca does, so you don't have to go out through security and back in again. Bergamo is smaller so prob ok. Not been to Linate.

Sorry, in and out of Malpensa with just hand luggage. Should have enough time?

HI normally is not possible to visit the San Paolo. But you can ask at the entry..

Thanks.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2010, 04:18:35 pm »
just noticed website is saying tickets have still not arrived and sale mite not go ahead tomorrow..

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2010, 04:35:20 pm »
just noticed website is saying tickets have still not arrived and sale mite not go ahead tomorrow..
That's helpful for us! 8 days and counting till I leave.

I know some who are leaving Monday as well!!

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2010, 06:31:31 pm »
they've released an update that doesn't really tell us no more??

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/announcements/updated-ssc-napoli-v-lfc-advanced-selling-notice

The LFC Ticket office has released the following updated information regarding their Europa League Away game against SSC Napoli on Thursday 21st October 2010, Kick Off at 7pm (local time)

UEFA Europa League

SSC Napoli v Liverpool

To be played on

21st October 2010

Kick Off at 7pm (local time)

The sale for SSC Napoli V Liverpool FC may not go ahead on the provisional scheduled sale date of Wednesday 13 October as we are still awaiting the arrival of the tickets.

Once we are in receipt of the tickets the selling information will be announced via www.liverpoolfc.tv and on telephone number 0843 170 5555.

Liverpool Football Club will be receiving an allocation of approximately 1500 tickets for this All Ticket fixture price TBC.

We are awaiting confirmation of our allocation of wheelchair spaces.

The Club are still waiting to receive the tickets but can confirm that tickets will go on sale to supporters who purchased a ticket for Utrecht v Liverpool.

Provisionally the sale is scheduled for Wednesday 13th October but we would advise supporters to continue to visit www.liverpoolfc.tv for further updates and full selling details.

Applications will be by telephone and window. Please note that due to Italian law, the date of birth for each supporter travelling must be provided when applying for tickets.
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2010, 06:42:15 pm »
Gordon Bennett- haven't all parties had six weeks to think about this. :butt

Offline RedRedTom

• Knows how to get you there. Finding his thrills on Denmark Hill
  • Legacy Fan
  • Luis Garcia, he drinks sangria
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2010, 08:07:36 pm »
they've released an update that doesn't really tell us no more??

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/announcements/updated-ssc-napoli-v-lfc-advanced-selling-notice

The LFC Ticket office has released the following updated information regarding their Europa League Away game against SSC Napoli on Thursday 21st October 2010, Kick Off at 7pm (local time)

UEFA Europa League

SSC Napoli v Liverpool

To be played on

21st October 2010

Kick Off at 7pm (local time)

The sale for SSC Napoli V Liverpool FC may not go ahead on the provisional scheduled sale date of Wednesday 13 October as we are still awaiting the arrival of the tickets.

Once we are in receipt of the tickets the selling information will be announced via www.liverpoolfc.tv and on telephone number 0843 170 5555.

Liverpool Football Club will be receiving an allocation of approximately 1500 tickets for this All Ticket fixture price TBC.

We are awaiting confirmation of our allocation of wheelchair spaces.

The Club are still waiting to receive the tickets but can confirm that tickets will go on sale to supporters who purchased a ticket for Utrecht v Liverpool.

Provisionally the sale is scheduled for Wednesday 13th October but we would advise supporters to continue to visit www.liverpoolfc.tv for further updates and full selling details.

Applications will be by telephone and window. Please note that due to Italian law, the date of birth for each supporter travelling must be provided when applying for tickets.

I hope the club don't pick up on the fact that neither or the DOBs I'll give them match up to those of the fancard holders...
Luis Garcia... tries his luck........

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2010, 11:32:54 am »
This is getting silly now

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2010, 11:38:33 am »
This is getting silly now

Napoli selling theirs today according to nomeutente but they haven't bothered to get them to Liverpool yet, still we've only got nearly 1200 miles to travel and other arrangements to finalise! Plus as you say some going on monday.

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2010, 11:46:36 am »
Napoli selling theirs today according to nomeutente but they haven't bothered to get them to Liverpool yet, still we've only got nearly 1200 miles to travel and other arrangements to finalise! Plus as you say some going on monday.
They also have the extra 300 tickets to sell to people who didn't do Utrecht and they haven't announced anything about those yet!!

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2010, 11:49:46 am »
They also have the extra 300 tickets to sell to people who didn't do Utrecht and they haven't announced anything about those yet!!

Yes they do and the people waiting for those 300 will have even less time to get them delivered / picked up.

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2010, 12:25:44 pm »
tickets arrived today...........for the home leg ??? :o ::)
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2010, 01:30:46 pm »
Called in at the ground first thing as I hadn't heard it was definitely postponed but no tickets still, and nothing on .tv yet. Crazy.
We are a team of one half.

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2010, 04:00:26 pm »
The way this is going it could be a pick up out there job, one way of proving travel! They are leaving very little time for those requiring postal delivery. Especially those abroad or travelling beginning of the week.

Offline balticred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2010, 04:11:33 pm »
The way this is going it could be a pick up out there job, one way of proving travel! They are leaving very little time for those requiring postal delivery. Especially those abroad or travelling beginning of the week.

Which could be an OK system - problem is it seems we have no system or consistency when it comes to Euro away sales. Swiping cards also seemed OK to me but looks to have stopped (after not working in Benfica or Madrid)

Also surely they have thought how the 300 extra tickets (compared to Utrecht) will be allocated? Guess it may be a few more than that as maybe not everyone will buy (even for loyalty).

Maybe Napoli have been very slow in this but our Ticket Office could have prepared so much more.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2010, 04:35:05 pm »
So has the sale for everyone who went to Utrecht not happened today then?

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2010, 05:03:10 pm »
So has the sale for everyone who went to Utrecht not happened today then?
Nope hasn't happened as the TO have not yet received the tickets from Napoli

Offline matchball

• Kopite

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2010, 07:01:06 pm »
I reckon we're getting fucked off for tickets here.

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2010, 07:01:54 pm »
I reckon we're getting fucked off for tickets here.
It's an absolute joke!

Maybe we'll have to pick them up in Naples?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2010, 07:02:52 pm »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2010, 07:05:07 pm »
I like the idea of women having reduced ticket prices!
That's hilarious - didn't notice that 1st time round.

Imagine if someone did that here - the match goin women would love it but the women's rights crew would be kicking up a stink!!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2010, 08:05:47 pm »
Nope hasn't happened as the TO have not yet received the tickets from Napoli
And no news about them going on sale 2moro so guessing they're not. Friday is better, same as Bolton, but some news is needed! ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2010, 08:07:14 pm »
And no news about them going on sale 2moro so guessing they're not. Friday is better, same as Bolton, but some news is needed! ::)
It's unreal. I didn't do Utrecht so am wondering what they will do with the spare 300 tickets and this dealy really isn't helping. I fly out next Wednesday!!

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2010, 08:11:14 pm »
Surely they must arrive tomorrow and they may even make an announcement and start selling them straightaway. Come on Liverpool help us out a little bit here!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 08:12:55 pm by matchball »

Offline scott

• Butterflies taste with their feet. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2010, 08:21:54 pm »
There will be no away fans at this point. A few thousand in Naples but none in the ground!
+61 ticket exchange

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2010, 08:31:45 pm »
There will be no away fans at this point. A few thousand in Naples but none in the ground!

They should at least give supporters the option of picking them up in Naples or else some aren't going to get their tickets at this late stage.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2010, 10:42:04 pm »
Makes sense to pick up the tickets in Naples now.

Rhyl Red...Longworth... I've started late with this... Nothing I can do when I am looking for a job. Please PM me where you are staying.
Cheers fellas/Richy.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2010, 10:46:04 pm »
They should at least give supporters the option of picking them up in Naples or else some aren't going to get their tickets at this late stage.

You're not grasping the 'We might not get any tickets' bit here, are you?

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2010, 10:59:04 pm »
I'm beginning to think the same myself

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: October 13, 2010, 11:32:40 pm »
Anyone need a lift from Rome?

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2010, 12:50:44 am »
from what i've heared we'll have to pick our tickets up in naples.
not arsed to be honest,so long as the pick up point is handy to get to...

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #152 on: October 14, 2010, 06:57:53 am »

Giving Liverpool the benefit of the doubt as they usually get sorted in the end ( sometimes only just! ) but as for the Napoli lot not even delivering any well that had gone through my mind but can't see that myself no! More like a last minute job in order to stop some travelling.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 06:59:37 am by matchball »

Offline RedRedTom

• Knows how to get you there. Finding his thrills on Denmark Hill
  • Legacy Fan
  • Luis Garcia, he drinks sangria
« Reply #153 on: October 14, 2010, 07:15:54 am »
This is starting to piss me off.
Luis Garcia... tries his luck........

Online nobody

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #154 on: October 14, 2010, 08:07:56 am »
This is starting to piss me off.

Have a feeling our ticket office will not be too happy either.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2010, 09:51:05 am »
More like a last minute job in order to stop some travelling.

I would guess 90-95% planning to go have already booked, so it wouldn't stop many travelling if any.

Phil, I maybe wrong but I just can't see this happening.....surely an even bigger security risk with 2k or so travelling with no tickets

I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2010, 10:08:04 am »
With it only being a Europa League game they will probably just have pay gates on the night.  :-\

Offline PAC-MAN

• 'Hanging on the telephone - you're our number one'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2010, 10:17:01 am »
joke this, fly out on wendesday
Can't stand the left-wing lunatics

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2010, 10:17:52 am »

Offline nomeutente

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2010, 10:26:15 am »

HI i'm trying to contact you but I don't know how to send you private messages.. my email is boraborabeach@hotmail.com (it's also my msn address). Thank you :)

If anyone needs an address or any kind of help here in Napoli just ask..

Sorry of the delay with your tickets...this must be certainly a SSCNapoli fault..