Author Topic: Brentford Home - Sat 6th May?  (Read 1155 times)

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
Brentford Home - Sat 6th May?
« on: February 9, 2023, 11:00:17 am »
Has anyone seen anything about when the Brentford home league match will be played? Currently it is Saturday 6th May at 3pm.

Of course it could be moved for tv. Also that is the day of the Kings Coronation and I cannot see Premier League matches being played on the same day. I can't find anything yet though to say that the match will definitely be moved.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Brentford Home - Sat 6th May?
« Reply #1 on: February 9, 2023, 11:22:09 am »
Has anyone seen anything about when the Brentford home league match will be played? Currently it is Saturday 6th May at 3pm.

Of course it could be moved for tv. Also that is the day of the Kings Coronation and I cannot see Premier League matches being played on the same day. I can't find anything yet though to say that the match will definitely be moved.

The CL semi first leg is on the midweek after. If any English team is in that on the Tues, they cannot play Sunday. If there are no games that Saturday they may have to go to the Friday.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 9, 2023, 11:43:07 am »
23rd March is when the TV fixtures for this round are due to be announced. Given they already know about the coronation, the only thing that should need to be considered is the champions league semi as mentioned above. Should we beat Madrid, the second QF is 18/19 April, so potentially won't even know a confirmed date for Brentford until after that.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: February 9, 2023, 11:46:17 am »
Allegedly the government have said there will be no need to move games except for those that may cause disruption in London, so it could still be on May 6th.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT