Author Topic: Madrid Away 4th Nov 2014 (NOT A TICKET EXCHANGE)  (Read 97049 times)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: Madrid Away 4th Nov 2014 (NOT A TICKET EXCHANGE)
« Reply #920 on: November 6, 2014, 02:41:50 pm »
A warning for anyone, don't let ABJ take you to a 'strip club'

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #921 on: November 6, 2014, 02:51:25 pm »

Should've stuck with you lads.

Offline bullyred

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #922 on: November 6, 2014, 02:58:50 pm »
Fantastic trip... The Tour was great...really get a sense of 'great club' walking through the Ground and Museum. Stayed away from Plaza Mayor, but had an invite to a meal at the Ground...Cracking grub. Then met Carra... my 12 year old had his shirt signed... Good atmosphere from our fans... not so good from theirs... Great tapas at the small coffee shops... all in all a great trip.
hi mate I'm sat I was sitting in front you at the lunch amazing that was nice meeting you hope you had a great trip you and your lad

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #923 on: November 6, 2014, 03:10:40 pm »
for anyone that sat in the Madrid allocated areas do they know what the pallets of stuff wrapped in blue plastic was? Looked like whatever it was cost 10E
Was a cushion wasn't it?

Offline bullyred

• Main Stander
« Reply #924 on: November 6, 2014, 03:22:02 pm »
Still can't belive I was invited to the supporters lunch amazing tryin to post pics but to large any one no how to

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #925 on: November 6, 2014, 03:27:17 pm »
Finally landed home, what a boss trip!
Monday night at plaza mayor(til the police), the whole tuesday at plaza mayor and the game with good atmosphere + ginger manc twat :D and got the banner in aswell without any problems, wednesday doing the bernabeu tour and also went to vincente calderon, where there was a door left open and you could walk until the grass. Met loads of nice reds as well.

Just what a boss trip

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #926 on: November 6, 2014, 03:30:48 pm »
Boss trip.

Plaza Mayor was incredible pre game, even if the police were being gobshites. Dubliners was great Monday and Tuesday night. Deffo recommend Hostal Madrid to anybody going again, got a free upgrade to a 3 bedroom apartment, was spot on. Visited the Calderon an thought it was a bit of a dump compared to Bernebau! Great stadium and great atmosphere.

Class banner from the Real ultras, obviously a lot of mutual respect. Feel like I bought the same Madrid cap as about half of the travelling reds. Expecting to see 100s at anfield at the weekend

Absolutely shattered now, can't wait for Ludo
« Last Edit: November 6, 2014, 03:33:40 pm by Crosby Wych »
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #927 on: November 6, 2014, 03:35:26 pm »
Still can't belive I was invited to the supporters lunch amazing tryin to post pics but to large any one no how to

Put it on an image sharing site and then copy and paste the link into here mate.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #928 on: November 6, 2014, 03:50:54 pm »
Boss trip.

Plaza Mayor was incredible pre game, even if the police were being gobshites. Dubliners was great Monday and Tuesday night. Deffo recommend Hostal Madrid to anybody going again, got a free upgrade to a 3 bedroom apartment, was spot on. Visited the Calderon an thought it was a bit of a dump compared to Bernebau! Great stadium and great atmosphere.

Class banner from the Real ultras, obviously a lot of mutual respect. Feel like I bought the same Madrid cap as about half of the travelling reds. Expecting to see 100s at anfield at the weekend

Absolutely shattered now, can't wait for Ludo

I feel your pain, I feel absolutely fucked now.

Well worth it though.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #929 on: November 6, 2014, 04:12:43 pm »
:lmao
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #930 on: November 6, 2014, 04:29:36 pm »
What a great few days met some good lads but I am a mess now

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #931 on: November 6, 2014, 08:50:13 pm »
Fantastic trip :)
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #932 on: November 6, 2014, 09:47:15 pm »
Just found sand under my thumb nail from Barca beach yesterday! :D
We are a team of one half.

Offline Armless Joe Gambino

• Will stone fred at the drop of a hat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #933 on: November 6, 2014, 11:29:12 pm »
Fuck mate, where are you? I've seen no police at all.

A few roads up from Sol, independence club was next to my hotel. Didn't see any reds around, some local stundent was probably caught singing on the dancefloor. Tuesday was a great day despite my banging hangover and previous moaning ;)

Left the square after the van flew through everyone, looked like it was going to kick off again....thankfully it didn't. Wen't back later to witness the most expensive sandwich ever!

Yeh, the Metro was BOUNCING!
« Last Edit: November 7, 2014, 05:03:54 am by Heno »
In my day everbody drank and smoked and nobody took drugs. . . . . .

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #934 on: November 7, 2014, 03:53:11 am »
Got a video sent to me from the plaza from somebody that wasn't even there, showing a lad getting searched and put in a police car for kicking a small ball around beside the police, seems like early o clock, not a lot of people around and there was sunshine. Video shows the police stabbing the ball.

I won't post the link because of the face pictures but it's out there. :no

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #935 on: November 7, 2014, 09:06:06 am »
I'm getting to old for these trips two days on and I'm still fucked. Gonna take me a week to get over 4 nights in sofia

Offline davsteer

• Anny Roader
« Reply #936 on: November 7, 2014, 09:45:49 am »
Got a video sent to me from the plaza from somebody that wasn't even there, showing a lad getting searched and put in a police car for kicking a small ball around beside the police, seems like early o clock, not a lot of people around and there was sunshine. Video shows the police stabbing the ball.

I won't post the link because of the face pictures but it's out there.

They were not arresting people for kicking balls, they must have stabbed 100 balls but gave up in the end about half way through the afternoon they just forgot about the balls - didnt see them stop anyone for kicking balls though, just took the balls away.

Offline Toxteth_Terror

• Kopite
« Reply #937 on: November 7, 2014, 10:17:53 am »

I won't post the link because of the face pictures but it's out there. :no

Pretty sure that will be my mate, (grey hoody)? Got taken away after he kicked the ball in front of the Guardia Civil when told not to. Got a few kicks in the shins and a telling off then his beers taken away, haha.

Absolute fantastic trip though. Estonian Red... think our plans were identical. Metro before the game was bouncing. Headers and volleys in the Plaza was top class too!

Just seen that video.. not my mate  :(
« Last Edit: November 7, 2014, 01:01:44 pm by Toxteth_Terror »

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #938 on: November 7, 2014, 10:20:15 am »
Got back yesterday, had a brilliant trip! Love the city and there were reds everywhere! Can't wait for the next one!!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #939 on: November 7, 2014, 12:56:37 pm »
Got back yesterday, had a brilliant trip! Love the city and there were reds everywhere! Can't wait for the next one!!
Was good to see you Josh albeit very briefly! See you at Palace  :)
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #940 on: November 7, 2014, 05:07:08 pm »

The lad was arrested, or at least handcuffed and taken away in the car, there's a video of it doing the rounds, was on some news sites.

Was earlier in the day about 12 I think, wasn't many about at that time and that was the first footy I saw being kicked
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #941 on: November 7, 2014, 05:17:00 pm »
The lad was arrested, or at least handcuffed and taken away in the car, there's a video of it doing the rounds, was on some news sites.

Was earlier in the day about 12 I think, wasn't many about at that time and that was the first footy I saw being kicked

Heard they kept him in a cell til after the game.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #942 on: November 7, 2014, 05:37:04 pm »
Heard they kept him in a cell til after the game.

Out of order that

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #943 on: November 7, 2014, 05:59:04 pm »
the police didnt allow to put banners on the statue aswell, came on pretty rough at the start, then after few hours later they didnt care anymore and it was full of banners, it was the same with playing footy, arrived there around 2 o'clock and at start they fought hard to stop it, gave up pretty quickly, unlucky for the lad if he was kept in the cell for that

Offline pompeyred

• lock up your bins
  • Anny Roader
  • NO PEACE TILL JUSTICE IS DONE JUSTICE FOR THE 97
« Reply #944 on: November 7, 2014, 08:27:26 pm »
for anyone that sat in the Madrid allocated areas do they know what the pallets of stuff wrapped in blue plastic was? Looked like whatever it was cost 10E
think you mean these mate, only cost 1 euro so i treated the wife to one as well,paid a euro for that wasent going to leave both of them behind, kept yer bum lovly and warm, shame there blue id take it to anfield, over 50`s are allowed you know.
hope you can see the pic dont know how to show it just add it as atachment
SOS Member #6283

Offline annasfield

• Anny Roader
« Reply #945 on: November 7, 2014, 09:09:52 pm »
Made up I swerved that square. Sounded grim

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #946 on: November 7, 2014, 10:18:10 pm »
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #947 on: November 7, 2014, 11:13:32 pm »

It really wasn't. It was boss.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Shazz

• Boutros Boutros Shazz, negotiator of world peace. Got the hump. Looking forward to 1,500 pennies from 24/7.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Happy Hump Day
« Reply #948 on: November 8, 2014, 12:22:39 am »

It was good to catch up with you, not that I can remember a lot about it. Good trip!
http://www.voteswap.org/     

Get them out!

• Legacy Fan

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #950 on: November 8, 2014, 08:33:20 am »
Was good to see you Josh albeit very briefly! See you at Palace  :)

You too Andy, thanks for the kiss!  :-*

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #951 on: November 8, 2014, 08:56:29 am »
You too Andy, thanks for the kiss!  :-*
:lmao

Offline annasfield

• Anny Roader
« Reply #952 on: November 9, 2014, 12:03:32 am »
It was good to catch up with you, not that I can remember a lot about it. Good trip!

You too Shazz. See you soon

Offline dt84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #953 on: November 10, 2014, 10:22:21 am »
DT84 saying he has printed them and got them on passbook.

Have emailed customer services anyway asking them. Off to Madrid tomorrow! Shite!

I did manage to print them and have them on my passbook, it worked a treat because I got into the VIP section using my passbokk and my mate used the printed one and blagged his way in too!
Liver Bird upon my chest

Offline dt84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #954 on: November 10, 2014, 10:27:46 am »
What a good few days, Monday did the tour and got interviewed by Redmen TV, went to Plaza Mayor all evening until the police kicked us out and we headed to the Dubliner til the early hours, Tuesday back in the square all day, laughing at a lad from school getting nicked for kicking the ball (26 hours later he got released). VIP tickets for the match all food and drink before and after the game and talking to James Rodrigues' father and wife, back on the ale until about 2, taxi to the airport and home! Slept til thursday!
Liver Bird upon my chest

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #955 on: November 10, 2014, 03:50:36 pm »
See you on it! I'm the balding fella with a hairline (and combined football talent) of Robben & Sneijder! :wave

sorry mate missed this, only just managed to get some free time since i've been back :D
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #956 on: November 10, 2014, 03:51:17 pm »
Just getting better, refused entry to the club beside my hotel because it's student night, not a biggie. Went back oura bit later for a smoke and yet again police everywhere throwing shapes.  And then...and then..some african bloke wearing flip flops got agro with me because I wouldn't give him my trabs...tried to play the nutter..I laughed with the knowledge that I am currently in a very bad humour and matter of factly four police cars where there. This is not right, this is not the way it should be.

just as funny being told the story as is reading it again ;D
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline MerseysideBrum

• Legacy Fan
  • Show them the way to go ome
« Reply #957 on: November 13, 2014, 12:34:41 am »
Still haven't recovered from this. After the game we stayed out drinking until half 5 and then got straight on a train to Valencia and flight home. Was shattered.
The reds are coming up the hill boys.